Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fragile femininity is more common than fragile masculinity.

It still existed. Why are you disputing this? SJWs did exist in 2011-2013. They weren't as prominent as now but they were around.

Look at the links about the controversies that blew sexual harassment way out of proportion like ElevatorGate and DongleGate.
Yeah fag and retarded were more acceptable insults back in the early 2010s compared to the mid 2010s but the SJW ethos still existed.

No SJWs were not as common in 2011 as they were in 1990. They weren't even as common in 2008 as they were in 2011. They suddenly came on the scene around the time of Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011 @Gymcelled
Protesting sexual harassment was huge in the 90s it didn’t begin in 2011. Protesting sexism was around for decades. Being political isn’t SJW necessarily. You’re describing suit that still got on news in 1990. SJWs were very rare and obscure in the early 2010s I swear they weren’t even remotely trendy. The SCUM manifesto came up in the sixties or some shit but that doesn’t mean SJWs were something noticeable. They weren’t noticeable at all until the mid 2010s

Protesting sexual harassment was huge in the 90s it didn’t begin in 2011. Protesting sexism was around for decades. Being political isn’t SJW necessarily. You’re describing suit that still got on news in 1990. SJWs were very rare and obscure in the early 2010s I swear they weren’t even remotely trendy.
I never argued they weren't more rare and obscure in the early 2010s. I argued that they still existed and were starting to gain prominence as early as the early 2010s. Gaining prominence doesn't mean they were all of a sudden well known. It happened gradually at first but then in bursts with controversies like ElevatorGate in 2011, DongleGate in 2013 and then finally GamerGate in 2014.
The SCUM manifesto came up in the sixties or some shit but that doesn’t mean SJWs were something noticeable. They weren’t noticeable at all until the mid 2010s
The foundations for online deplatforming, brigading and character assassination by media hitpieces that SJWs would come to be known by were laid in the early 2010s.
SJWs wouldn't exist without the internet and web 2.0 with blogs. There was no web 2.0 blogs in 1990 or the 1960s. There was also no cohesive online presence of the men's rights movement (which SJWs orginally targeted the most) until the mid 2000s to early 2010s.

Last edited:
I never argued they weren't more rare and obscure in the early 2010s. I argued that they still existed and were starting to gain prominence as early as the early 2010s. Gaining prominence doesn't mean they were all of a sudden well known. It happened gradually at first but then in bursts with controversies like ElevatorGate in 2011, DongleGate in 2013 and then finally GamerGate in 2014.

The foundations for online deplatforming, brigading and character assassination by media hitpieces that SJWs would come to be known by were laid in the early 2010s.
SJWs wouldn't exist without the internet and web 2.0 with blogs. There was no web 2.0 blogs in 1990 or the 1960s. There was also no cohesive online presence of the men's rights movement (which SJWs orginally targeted the most) until the mid 2000s to early 2010s.
Again they existed long ago you didn’t see them because social media wasn’t big. They were very obscure in the early 2010s. Few people knew them back then

Again they existed long ago you didn’t see them because social media wasn’t big.
SJWs wouldn't exist in their present form without the internet, web 2.0 and online men's rights movements or manosphere groups to hate on and accuse of sexism and racism.
They were very obscure in the early 2010s. Few people knew them back then
Never argued that but they were around in the early 2010s.

SJWs wouldn't exist in their present form without the internet, web 2.0 and online men's rights movements or manosphere groups to hate on and accuse of sexism and racism.

Never argued that but they were around in the early 2010s.
They existed before the 2010s and even before 2000s

also that doesn’t prove that they existed lot more in 2011 than in 2001. I could own a gun and not get suicidal until years later due to horrible shit happening but that doesn’t mean I was becoming suicidal as I bought the gun just because without it I wouldn’t have roped

so the internet helping them spread their message isn’t proof it was more common in 2011 than 1991 because they didn’t actually put effort in their useful tool (social media) until mid 2010s began to arrive.

you keep mentioning controversies that would’ve been controversial in any era

They existed before the 2010s and even before 2000s
But not in the form where they could deplatform, stalk, brigade and screenshot people they targeted for "hate". That is an inherent characteristic of online SJWs. Before that such people didn't exist. They came about in the early 2011.
also that doesn’t prove that they existed lot more in 2011 than in 2001. I could own a gun and not get suicidal until years later due to horrible shit happening but that doesn’t mean I was becoming suicidal as I bought the gun just because without it I wouldn’t have roped
The online form where they deplatformed, stalked, brigaded and screenshotted people while pretending to bully for righteous causes did not exist in 2001.
so the internet helping them spread their message isn’t proof it was more common in 2011 than 1991 because they didn’t actually put effort in their useful tool (social media) until mid 2010s began to arrive.
They were way less rabid in 1991 if they did exist.
you keep mentioning controversies that would’ve been controversial in any era
Please. Many people genuinely didn't expect reactions to things like ElevatorGate and DongleGate before the 2010s. Many old timers remarked how the definition of sexual harassment had been greatly expanded from actual violence and harassment to saying things that merely made women feel uncomfortable.

But not in the form where they could deplatform, stalk, brigade and screenshot people they targeted for "hate". That is an inherent characteristic of online SJWs. Before that such people didn't exist. They came about in the early 2011.

The online form where they deplatformed, stalked, brigaded and screenshotted people while pretending to bully for righteous causes did not exist in 2001.

They were way less rabid in 1991 if they did exist.

Please. Many people genuinely didn't expect reactions to things like ElevatorGate and DongleGate before the 2010s. Many old timers remarked how the definition of sexual harassment had been greatly expanded from actual violence and harassment to saying things that merely made women feel uncomfortable.
Nobody got canceled in 2011. It never happened.

mare you serious? South path literally made an episode mocking sexual harassment in the 90s

Nobody got canceled in 2011. It never happened.
Richard Dawkins almost did during ElevatorGate.
He was also disinvited from a conference after sharing a video mocking feminists.[15] He has also been criticised for "mansplaining" feminism to Muslim women, who have assured him they have things in hand.[16]

People got fired in the DongleGate controversy

Being disinvited or fired is an example of canceling someone. It wasn't called "canceling" back then but the intent to break association with someone over offensive remarks or gestures is the same.
mare you serious? South path literally made an episode mocking sexual harassment in the 90s
So? South Park mocks everything. And how does that contradict what I posted? Many old timers in 2011-2013 recalled when sexual harassment and the expanded definition was taken way less seriously in past decades and that they were surprised by how much outrage there was over incidents like ElevatorGate and DongleGate.

Last edited:
I agree with you

but I wonder why my mind can't imagine an attractive foid saying these statements, I can only visualize some fat uggo sheboon saying these things, which is your typical foid redditor

It still existed. Why are you disputing this? SJWs did exist in 2011-2013. They weren't as prominent as now but they were around.

Look at the links about the controversies that blew sexual harassment way out of proportion like ElevatorGate and DongleGate.
Yeah fag and retarded were more acceptable insults back in the early 2010s compared to the mid 2010s but the SJW ethos still existed.

No SJWs were not as common in 2011 as they were in 1990. They weren't even as common in 2008 as they were in 2011. They suddenly came on the scene around the time of Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011 and started appearing IRL with the progressive stack and Warren Farrell's University of Toronto speech being interrupted in 2012 https://equalitycanada.com/cafe-response-warren-farrell/ @Gymcelled
Yeah they were more obscure before 2014/15. Doesn't mean they didn't exist before 2014/15.
1463693047150.jpg

1582361028110.png

Richard Dawkins almost did during ElevatorGate.

People got fired in the DongleGate controversy

Being disinvited or fired is an example of canceling someone. It wasn't called "canceling" back then but the intent to break association with someone over offensive remarks or gestures is the same.

So? South Park mocks everything. And how does that contradict what I posted? Many old timers in 2011-2013 recalled when sexual harassment and the expanded definition was taken way less seriously in past decades and that they were surprised by how much outrage there was over incidents like ElevatorGate and DongleGate.
Those old timers probably were living under a rock and even in a blog from the 90s they were complaining about how people back then took sexual harassment too seriously.

also, crazy things like someone almost died is nothing. That rare shit could’ve happened in any era. There were people who got offended by Eminem in 2000, but these two things would be much much more extreme in the post-2014 world
I agree with you

but I wonder why my mind can't imagine an attractive foid saying these statements, I can only visualize some fat uggo sheboon saying these things, which is your typical foid redditor
Actually the foids who I heard say these things were typical white foids

Those old timers probably were living under a rock and even in a blog from the 90s they were complaining about how people back then took sexual harassment too seriously.
No they were saying that people took it less seriously back then and so it was surprising that now things considered minor and just crude were being depicted as dangerous and ill-intentioned.
There were people who got offended by Eminem in 2000, but these two things would be much much more extreme in the post-2014 world
Obviously. By 2013 rappers Rick Ross was getting in trouble because of his lyrics which were construed as advocating date rape.

No they were saying that people took it less seriously back then and so it was surprising that now things considered minor and just crude were being depicted as dangerous and ill-intentioned.

Obviously. By 2013 rappers Rick Ross was getting in trouble because of his lyrics which were construed as advocating date rape.
no because most people didn’t complain about society being sensitive until about 2014. There were people offended by Eminem in 2000 but the thing is, the backlash wasn’t nearly as bad as it would be now. The early 2010s you could still get away with this shit. Eminem got away easily with Rap God’s using gay as an insult in 2013

In 2013, that was the last year you could get away with it. At least he got away with it

no because most people didn’t complain about society being sensitive until about 2014. There were people offended by Eminem in 2000 but the thing is, the backlash wasn’t nearly as bad as it would be now. The early 2010s you could still get away with this shit. Eminem got away easily with Rap God’s using gay as an insult in 2013
Rappers have been given more leeway to use the word "gay", "retarded" and insinuating someone is a fag because that's just the accepted rap culture. Eminem could get away with using gay as an insult even today. There might be some outrage from media compared to 2013 but he still wouldn't get canceled.
In 2013, that was the last year you could get away with it. At least he got away with it
He lost his Reebok sponsorship so he didn't completely get away with it.

Rappers have been given more leeway to use the word "gay", "retarded" and insinuating someone is a fag because that's just the accepted rap culture. Eminem could get away with using gay as an insult even today. There might be some outrage from media compared to 2013 but he still wouldn't get canceled.

He lost his Reebok sponsorship so he didn't completely get away with it.
Rick Ross only lost that. That’s nothing. His career still was fine. Now gen Z is trying to cancel Eminem. Also metal bands said fag and nobody cared back then. So this wasn’t peculiar to rap. Eminem was forced to apologize when he said fag in kamikaze in 2018

Rick Ross only lost that. That’s nothing. His career still was fine.
At the time it was a big embarrassment and a lot of people (even those outraged) pointed out how it was okay if he rapped about selling drugs and killing people but that the line was drawn at lyrics that could be taken as date rape advice.
Now gen Z is trying to cancel Eminem.
I don't see that tbh Eminem is still a very popular rapper.
Eminem was forced to apologize when he said fag in kamikaze in 2018
Still didn't hurt him too badly. No one really talks about that anymore whereas if an entertainer that wasn't a rapper said fag in public you wouldn't hear the end of it to this day.

At the time it was a big embarrassment and a lot of people (even those outraged) pointed out how it was okay if he rapped about selling drugs and killing people but that the line was drawn at lyrics that could be taken as date rape advice.

I don't see that tbh Eminem is still a very popular rapper.

Still didn't hurt him too badly. No one really talks about that anymore whereas if an entertainer that wasn't a rapper said fag in public you wouldn't hear the end of it to this day.
the backlash would be far worse for rick ross now. his career was still strong. these days it'd be gone instantly

that's only because he built a legacy by influencing many rappers and selling millions long ago. if em was a new rapper, he'd be hated if he released MMLP today. but he apologized for saying fag in Kamikaze otherwise if he didn't he'd have so much more backlash than he ever did

that's because he apologized otherwise the consequences would be worse. also, metal bands said fag and nobody had a issue. so this wasn't peculiar to rap like i said. nobody in the early 2010s cared if you said fag. it was never offensive back then. everywhere i went online and offline people said it and i never heard backlash once. if it was controversial back then i would've seen backlash because i watch over many things online and search all over the internet for different shit

It's all projection. When black leftists call whites fragile that's projection - guess what, when we are called crackers/cumskins/etc. we move on or insult the person, we don't harass that person for years (unlike what they do when they are called the N-word/other racial slurs). When a faggot/tranny calls a heterosexual man fragile, it's projection - they suffer from breakdowns when deadnaming/wrong pronouns happen, not a heterosexual men when they are insulted by them. When a woman calls men fragile it's the same.

the backlash would be far worse for rick ross now. his career was still strong. these days it'd be gone instantly
It was almost gone then. If it happened in 2008 nobody would really care is my point. This building outrage and holding people to account for anything deemed offensive to protected groups began before 2014.
Ofc Rick Ross would have it worse if it happened today but that doesn't mean there were pretty much no consequences to him in 2013.
that's only because he built a legacy by influencing many rappers and selling millions long ago. if em was a new rapper, he'd be hated if he released MMLP today. but he apologized for saying fag in Kamikaze otherwise if he didn't he'd have so much more backlash than he ever did
Yeah also he is a good rapper so it doesn't matter how offensive he can be. Mediocrity coupled with a perceived moral failing is what is punished for artists, not just simply the moral failing.
that's because he apologized otherwise the consequences would be worse. also, metal bands said fag and nobody had a issue. so this wasn't peculiar to rap like i said. nobody in the early 2010s cared if you said fag. it was never offensive back then. everywhere i went online and offline people said it and i never heard backlash once. if it was controversial back then i would've seen backlash because i watch over many things online and search all over the internet for different shit
But SJWs are not limited to showing outrage over you saying fag. They also show outrage toward anyone that criticizes feminism or implies there is hysteria involved with fear mongering about how women supposedly suffer through rape culture. And there were SJWs that were just as outraged about that in 2011-2013 as now so that aspect of SJWs wasn't entirely absent. That's all my point was. No one is arguing that SJWs have way more power, are way more mainstream and are offended about a lot more now. But the beginning stages of SJW behavior had taken root by 2011 on reddit, tumblr and twitter.

It was almost gone then. If it happened in 2008 nobody would really care is my point. This building outrage and holding people to account for anything deemed offensive to protected groups began before 2014.
Ofc Rick Ross would have it worse if it happened today but that doesn't mean there were pretty much no consequences to him in 2013.

Yeah also he is a good rapper so it doesn't matter how offensive he can be. Mediocrity coupled with a perceived moral failing is what is punished for artists, not just simply the moral failing.

But SJWs are not limited to showing outrage over you saying fag. They also show outrage toward anyone that criticizes feminism or implies there is hysteria involved with fear mongering about how women supposedly suffer through rape culture. And there were SJWs that were just as outraged about that in 2011-2013 as now so that aspect of SJWs wasn't entirely absent. That's all my point was. No one is arguing that SJWs have way more power, are way more mainstream and are offended about a lot more now. But the beginning stages of SJW behavior had taken root by 2011 on reddit, tumblr and twitter.
akon endured lots of backlash for grinding a 14 year old in 2007 or something but his career survived and rick ross' career wasn't gone at all. being fired from some company or some shit is nothing.his next album in 2014 peaked at number 1. following albums peaked at bit lower at #6 but his style of rap was becoming less trendy at that time anyways.

no it isn't because he's a good rapper. In 2000, many people hated eminem and thought he had zero talent (his hit songs didn't have the best lyrics back then honestly). He influenced many rappers thats why people make excuses for eminem, not because he had talent. if he was a new rapper, he'd receive way more backlash. many people say kanye has talent and he receives backlash all day

also twitter wasn't even political until late 2016, i never saw politics on there until then. reddit only had a few woke subs back then and not all their threads were woke (i saw screenshots on archive.org). 2011 was a normal time period.

rape culture didn't get much search results until March 2013. and at that time SJWs were only starting to have a little power but not too much until 2014/15. toxic masculinity wasn't googled at all until 2016 and didn't receive much attention until early 2019. fragile masculinity wasn't googled until 2015.

akon endured lots of backlash for grinding a 14 year old in 2007 or something but his career survived and rick ross' career wasn't gone at all. being fired from some company or some shit is nothing.his next album in 2014 peaked at number 1. following albums peaked at bit lower at #6 but his style of rap was becoming less trendy at that time anyways.
Being fired from some company is a form of being canceled though is it not?
no it isn't because he's a good rapper. In 2000, many people hated eminem and thought he had zero talent (his hit songs didn't have the best lyrics back then honestly). He influenced many rappers thats why people make excuses for eminem, not because he had talent. if he was a new rapper, he'd receive way more backlash. many people say kanye has talent and he receives backlash all day
The prevailing view is that Eminem won every beef against people that challenged him. He not only influenced a lot of rappers but he undeniably had a lot of talent. It helped that he was a white man making it in an industry (rap and hip hop) that was more the domain of black men.
also twitter wasn't even political until late 2016, i never saw politics on there until then. reddit only had a few woke subs back then and not all their threads were woke (i saw screenshots on archive.org). 2011 was a normal time period.
2011 was the start of things changing and people starting to look for "offensive" things to get outraged about. It took a while to become mainstream but 2011 was not a normal time period in any sense. It was a continuation of the restless years following the Great Recession of 2007 but when internet outrage culture started to become apparent.
rape culture didn't get much search results until March 2013. and at that time SJWs were only starting to have a little power but not too much until 2014/15. toxic masculinity wasn't googled at all until 2016 and didn't receive much attention until early 2019. fragile masculinity wasn't googled until 2015.
Okay so then the timetable for SJWs coming on the scene (in the context of outrage about rape culture) can be pushed to 2013 instead of 2011 if considering it in that context. I disagree and still hold that it's 2011 when all this started in earnest.

Being fired from some company is a form of being canceled though is it not?

The prevailing view is that Eminem won every beef against people that challenged him. He not only influenced a lot of rappers but he undeniably had a lot of talent. It helped that he was a white man making it in an industry (rap and hip hop) that was more the domain of black men.

2011 was the start of things changing and people starting to look for "offensive" things to get outraged about. It took a while to become mainstream but 2011 was not a normal time period in any sense. It was a continuation of the restless years following the Great Recession of 2007 but when internet outrage culture started to become apparent.

Okay so then the timetable for SJWs coming on the scene (in the context of outrage about rape culture) can be pushed to 2013 instead of 2011 if considering it in that context. I disagree and still hold that it's 2011 when all this started in earnest.
it's a mild cancelment.

the only reason he won his feuds is because he only began feuds with people less powerful than him. Sure some of them were just as mainstream as him but NONE of them had nearly as much critical praise from critics as he did. Some of them weren't even popular artists. Ja Rule? NSYNC? Britney? Christina aguilera? ICP? Cage? Canibus? Benzino? MGK? None of these people had as much power as he did. YEah shit like ja rule and christina were just as popualr as him but they weren't praised by critics like em was. If eminem began feuds with 2pac or alive rappers like nas or jay z it'd be completely different. also, having talent doesn't mean you can get away with shit unless you influenced a legacy of future artists. jerry lee lewis got canceled despite having talent when he married his 13 year old cousin at 22. yeah elvis got away with it, but the news didn't even mention his GF being underage. marilyn manson was creative and he was controversial.

LOL if you think it wasn't normal in 2011. I saw survey back then where young people said if certain words were offensive (including gay) and they weren't even that offended by it. I always saw people online say "suck my dick you faggot ass nigger" and nobody cared. nowadays you dont' see that shit unless you look at 4chan. that language was everywhere on youtube and forums back then. I looked at many videos, comments, articles, forums, etc etc etc and nobody ever got offended by shit. i look at things and walk around the internet all the time i would've seen it if it happened. you're just emphasizing very rare peculiar internet users back then who were a tiny minority.

it's a mild cancelment.
Still a cancelment nonetheless.
the only reason he won his feuds is because he only began feuds with people less powerful than him. Sure some of them were just as mainstream as him but NONE of them had nearly as much critical praise from critics as he did. Some of them weren't even popular artists. Ja Rule? NSYNC? Britney? Christina aguilera? ICP? Cage? Canibus? Benzino? MGK? None of these people had as much power as he did. YEah shit like ja rule and christina were just as popualr as him but they weren't praised by critics like em was. If eminem began feuds with 2pac or alive rappers like nas or jay z it'd be completely different. also, having talent doesn't mean you can get away with shit unless you influenced a legacy of future artists. jerry lee lewis got canceled despite having talent when he married his 13 year old cousin at 22. yeah elvis got away with it, but the news didn't even mention his GF being underage. marilyn manson was creative and he was controversial.
This is getting kind of personal but growing up there was no one I met that liked rap or metal that wasn't a fan of Eminem or that thought he was overrated. So imo people unanimously held that Eminem could get away with doing whatever. Also 2pac and nas and jay z weren't considered as popular or known. People paid tribute to the OGs but they didn't make that a focal point of their inspiration.
LOL if you think it wasn't normal in 2011. I saw survey back then where young people said if certain words were offensive (including gay) and they weren't even that offended by it. I always saw people online say "suck my dick you faggot ass nigger" and nobody cared. nowadays you dont' see that shit unless you look at 4chan. that language was everywhere on youtube and forums back then. I looked at many videos, comments, articles, forums, etc etc etc and nobody ever got offended by shit. i look at things and walk around the internet all the time i would've seen it if it happened. you're just emphasizing very rare peculiar internet users back then who were a tiny minority.
Obviously we weren't in the same social circles or lurking the same websites then. I never really browsed mainstream things I couldn't relate to but the sites I browsed (men's rights sites, atheist versus religious sites and political/conspiracy sites) had SJW type people show up as early as 2011.

Last edited:
Still a cancelment nonetheless.

This is getting kind of personal but growing up there was no one I met that liked rap or metal that wasn't a fan of Eminem or that thought he was overrated. So people unanimously held that Eminem could get away with doing whatever. Also 2pac and nas and jay z weren't considered as popular or known. People paid tribute to the OGs but they didn't make that a focal point of their inspiration.

Obviously we weren't in the same social circles or lurking the same websites then. I never really browsed mainstream things I couldn't relate to but the sites I browsed (men's rights sites and political/conspiracy sites) had SJW type people show up as early as 2011.
still a mild cancelment and wasn't at the extent of today's cancelments

2pac had number 1 hits and a diamond album. nas and jay z are critically acclaimed and illmatic and reasonable doubt are considered some of the best rap CDs of all time. also, you used the anecdotal fallacy. multiple people who grew up back then told me eminem used to be pretty hated.

again those websites were a tiny tiny minority. and we had shit like the SCUM manifesto in the 60s and people offended by eminem in 2000, so it wasn't that different from what you saw in 2011. mid-2010s was when shit became woke. 2011 it was normal because exposure to SJW shit was rare unless you went on relatively obscure websites (MRA sites weren't that popular back then).

2pac had number 1 hits and a diamond album. nas and jay z are critically acclaimed and illmatic and reasonable doubt are considered some of the best rap CDs of all time. also, you used the anecdotal fallacy. multiple people who grew up back then told me eminem used to be pretty hated.
I was recounting my personal experience. It wasn't an anecdotal fallacy as I was not asserting it as fact but as my opinion. I'm telling you that no one I knew of hated Eminem and infact it was mostly the opposite. Everyone looked up to him. I believe that played a part in his ability to get away with saying whatever he wanted that would get others more heat, at least as far as the people around me were concerned.
Also you just tried to assert that multiple people you grew up with told you that Eminem was hated and are attempting to pass that off as fact. That OTOH is an anecdotal fallacy, not me voicing my opinion (and again, not attempting to assert it as a fact) and sharing personal experiences to back up that opinion.

As was your previous post
i look at things and walk around the internet all the time i would've seen it if it happened.
again those websites were a tiny tiny minority. and we had shit like the SCUM manifesto in the 60s and people offended by eminem in 2000, so it wasn't that different from what you saw in 2011. mid-2010s was when shit became woke.
Saw it starting as early as 2011 even if it wasn't mainstream is what my point is.
2011 it was normal because exposure to SJW shit was rare unless you went on relatively obscure websites (MRA sites weren't that popular back then).
Yup but so were some people here like @Robtical
When you need to cope mainstream sites won't suffice.

Last edited:
I was recounting my personal experience. It wasn't an anecdotal fallacy as I was not asserting it as fact but as my opinion. I'm telling you that no one I knew of hated Eminem and infact it was mostly the opposite. Everyone looked up to him. I believe that played a part in his ability to get away with saying whatever he wanted that would get others more heat, at least as far as the people around me were concerned.
Also you just tried to assert that multiple people you grew up with told you that Eminem was hated and are attempting to pass that off as fact. That OTOH is an anecdotal fallacy, not me voicing my opinion and sharing personal experiences to back up that opinion.

As was your previous post

Saw it starting as early as 2011 even if it wasn't mainstream is what my point is.

Yup but so were some people here like @Robtical
When you need to cope mainstream sites won't suffice.
i coudl say it always existed way before 2011 becuase of the scum manifesto in the 60s and people trying to cancel eminem in 2000, but it was nothing in 2011. your emphasizing rare examples from 2011 that barely influenced society if at all.

also, me talking about what i observed in 2011 isn't an anecdote. if researchers reveal info based on a large sample size they are revealing what is true based on what they observed but they have a very big sample size of examples which is why it ain't anecdotal same with me when i said i never saw it in 2011 when i saw so many things on the internet back then from various websites and videos.

i think i even saw blogs or forums from 2000 criticizing eminem as talentless. yeah most people liked him but that isn't why he got away with anything because he didn't have a legacy yet by influencing future artists. he wasn't an older artist yet.

if talent prevented controversy, jerry lee lewis wouldn't have been canceled because the news mentioned his marriage. elvis' GF wasn't mentioned by the news which is why elvis got away with it (not because of talent besides many parents and other people hated elvis anyway).

i coudl say it always existed way before 2011 becuase of the scum manifesto in the 60s and people trying to cancel eminem in 2000, but it was nothing in 2011. your emphasizing rare examples from 2011 that barely influenced society if at all.
That's debatable. The effects of the examples I sighted may not have been clear until Gamergate but that doesn't mean those examples didn't influence society at all. It may have just not showed up clearly until the time gg blew up. It was in the working for a long time otherwise. This kind of discontent was brewing for a while leading up to gg.
also, me talking about what i observed in 2011 isn't an anecdote. if researchers reveal info based on a large sample size they are revealing what is true based on what they observed but they have a very big sample size of examples which is why it ain't anecdotal same with me when i said i never saw it in 2011 when i saw so many things on the internet back then from various websites and videos.
No it is an anecdote from you. You are trying to assert you have a big sample size of examples and expect me to believe you. You haven't defined what constitutes a big sample size beside you saying you had looked at a lot of websites and videos. You like me are just recounting a personal experience and your opinion on when SJWs started becoming apparent online. We disagree on the time when they first were apparent online.
i think i even saw blogs or forums from 2000 criticizing eminem as talentless. yeah most people liked him but that isn't why he got away with anything because he didn't have a legacy yet by influencing future artists. he wasn't an older artist yet.
That's your opinion. My opinion is that Eminem got away with a lot because he was talented and even his diss tracks were catchy. If they weren't I believe he would have gotten more heat.
if talent prevented controversy, jerry lee lewis wouldn't have been canceled because the news mentioned his marriage. elvis' GF wasn't mentioned by the news which is why elvis got away with it (not because of talent besides many parents and other people hated elvis anyway).
Irrelevant. Jerry Lee Lewis isn't a rapper. Elvis isn't a rapper either. You can't compare rappers to non rappers. The culture of rap is way different than the culture of rock and roll. Unlike rock and roll it's expected that you diss people in rap and talk about how great you are and how you dominate over the competition. Also fans of rap let controversy slide more easily than fans of rock and roll because rap as a genre is built around controversy and provocative behavior that is taken as acceptable as long as you have good flow and lyrics.

Last edited:
That's debatable. The effects of the examples I sighted may not have been clear until Gamergate but that doesn't mean those examples didn't influence society at all. It may have just not showed up clearly until the time gg blew up. It was in the working for a long time otherwise. This kind of discontent was brewing for a while leading up to gg.

No it is an anecdote from you. You are trying to assert you have a big sample size of examples and expect me to believe you. You haven't defined what constitutes a big sample size. You like me are just recounting a personal experience and your opinion.

That's your opinion. My opinion is that Eminem got away with a lot because he was talented and even his diss tracks were catchy. If they weren't I believe he would have gotten more heat.

Irrelevant. Jerry Lee Lewis isn't a rapper. Elvis isn't a rapper either. You can't compare rappers to non rappers. The culture of rap is way different than the culture of rock and roll. Unlike rock and roll it's expected that you diss people in rap and talk about how great you are and how you dominate over the competition.
how is hundreds of comments i've seen and tons of videos and tons of websites and forums NOT a big sample size. go on any video youtube url type it in on web.archive.org to 2011 or before and you'll probably see gay or fag as insults. i always saw people say it back in the early 2010s, at school, on the internet, in music, literally everywhere. nobody cared. everywhere i went it was acceptable. even in a survey (which i can't find) people didn't find it offensive back then.

No em only got labeled talented because he's white and had to start feuds with people way less powerful than him. many rappers have way more talent than him.

no because rappers receive backlash for what they say too. even 2pac received controversy bob dole condemned him.

fourth wave feminism didn't exist until 2012 according to what i read. 2013 had a little bit of SJWs but not too much. 2014/15 was when it got big

how is hundreds of comments i've seen and tons of videos and tons of websites and forums NOT a big sample size. go on any video youtube url type it in on web.archive.org to 2011 or before and you'll probably see gay or fag as insults. i always saw people say it back in the early 2010s, at school, on the internet, in music, literally everywhere. nobody cared. everywhere i went it was acceptable. even in a survey (which i can't find) people didn't find it offensive back then.
Why are you only focusing on how people used gay or fag as insults? Do you not realize that a defining characteristic of SJWs doesn't necessarily have to be that but can instead include outrage at any criticisms of the concept of rape culture or outrage at someone expressing concern that hysteria around sexual harassment and "misogyny" is overblown? Such behavior from people online that went looking for things to be outraged about (specifically regarding men's rights and "misogyny") was present by 2011 even if it wasn't widespread or mainstream.
No em only got labeled talented because he's white and had to start feuds with people way less powerful than him. many rappers have way more talent than him.
Some of Eminem's fame was because he was white and did play a role in how talented he was perceived. Still that doesn't necessarily mean he didn't have any talent otherwise or that it could be said with near certainty that most of his fame was due to him being white or starting feuds.
no because rappers receive backlash for what they say too. even 2pac received controversy bob dole condemned him.
Bob Dole is nothing compared to 2pac. Those condemnations from politicians mean nothing. The backlash is mostly cosmetic and only furthers the appeals of rappers as rebels against the establishment.

Also politicians long ago gave up on lecturing rappers. Bob Dole lectured 2pac in the 1990s. Rappers won that culture war where they can pretty much get away with saying anything so politicians condemning them has carried no weight and most don't even bother trying nowadays. It's a reason that the same things said here about women would be socially acceptable if put in a song by rappers (ie calling women bitches and hoes, saying they were rotten from the start, saying not to trust a bitch, saying women are only good for a nut)
fourth wave feminism didn't exist until 2012 according to what i read. 2013 had a little bit of SJWs but not too much. 2014/15 was when it got big
I don't disagree that 2014/15 was when SJWs got big. I was saying the beginning stages were apparent as early as 2011.

Last edited:
Why are you only focusing on how people used gay or fag as insults. Do you not realize that a defining characteristic of SJWs doesn't necessarily have to be that but can instead include outrage at any criticisms of the concept of rape culture or outrage at someone expressing concern that hysteria around sexual harassment and "misogyny" is overblown? Such behavior from people online that went looking for things to be outraged about (specifically regarding men's rights and "misogyny") was present by 2011 even if it wasn't widespread or mainstream.

Some of Eminem's fame was because he was white and did play a role in how talented he was perceived. Still that doesn't necessarily mean he didn't have any talent otherwise or that it could be said with near certainty that most of his fame was due to him being white or starting feuds.

Bob Dole is nothing compared to 2pac. Those condemnations from politicians mean nothing. The backlash is mostly cosmetic and only furthers the appeals of rappers as rebels against the establishment.

Also politicians long ago gave up on lecturing rappers. Bob Dole lectured 2pac in the 1990s. Rappers won that culture war where they can pretty much get away with saying anything so politicians condemning them has carried no weight. It's a reason that the same things said here about women would be socially acceptable if put in a song by rappers (ie calling women bitches and hoes, saying they were rotten from the start, saying not to trust a bitch, saying women are only good for a nut)

I don't disagree that 2014/15 was when SJWs got big. I was saying the beginning stages were apparent as early as 2011.
Because the word rape culture wasn’t big until 2013 and fourth wave feminism didn’t exist until 2012 but these things didn’t super big until 2014-15. I found no data about 2011 and you’re mentioning shit in 2011 that would be controversial in any era. Sexual harassment was taken serious 2 decades ago. Fay Weldon once said rape isn’t the worst thing that can happen to a woman in 1998 and she received backlash.

also, rappers only get away with calling women bitches because their beats hypnotize people and they ignore the lyrics, but once you say faggot these days or rap about rape you’re gonna be done.

2pac was controversial. I think they once tried canceling him.

Because the word rape culture wasn’t big until 2013 and fourth wave feminism didn’t exist until 2012 but these things didn’t super big until 2014-15. I found no data about 2011 and you’re mentioning shit in 2011 that would be controversial in any era. Sexual harassment was taken serious 2 decades ago. Fay Weldon once said rape isn’t the worst thing that can happen to a woman in 1998 and she received backlash.
We aren't talking about statements as "severe" as minimizing rape itself but even milder statements like saying:
that the level of concern over sexual harassment and rape is unfounded and relies on excess suspicion and hostility against males,
that rules around sexual consent are really convoluted,
that women don't know what they want,
that guys struggle to interact with women and they don't always mean bad if they fumble or are socially awkward.

Those sentiments used to be more acceptable to express. They stopped being acceptable around the early 2010s though and a lot of old timers noticed this change.
also, rappers only get away with calling women bitches because their beats hypnotize people and they ignore the lyrics, but once you say faggot these days or rap about rape you’re gonna be done.
Imo good if we can't get away with saying offensive things celebrities like rappers shouldn't be able to get away with it either.
2pac was controversial. I think they once tried canceling him.
They didn't succeed though. Also rapper's entire business model is being controversial to get clout and sell records and build their brand image to elevate themselves above other rappers. It comes with the territory. Of course people are going to try to cancel you when the stakes are that high. But also politicians attempted to cancel 2pac because back then they were under the mistaken notion that their condemnation would carry any weight. But as rappers say "haters make you famous" and it backfired so they don't bother doing it anymore.

We aren't talking about statements as "severe" as minimizing rape itself but even milder statements like saying:
that the level of concern over sexual harassment and rape is unfounded and relies on excess suspicion and hostility against males,
that rules around sexual consent are really convoluted,
that women don't know what they want,
that guys struggle to interact with women and they don't always mean bad if they fumble or are socially awkward.

Those sentiments used to be more acceptable to express. They stopped being acceptable around the early 2010s though and a lot of old timers noticed this change.

Imo good if we can't get away with saying offensive things celebrities like rappers shouldn't be able to get away with it either.

They didn't succeed though. Also rapper's entire business model is being controversial to get clout and sell records and build their brand image to elevate themselves above other rappers. It comes with the territory. Of course people are going to try to cancel you when the stakes are that high. But also politicians attempted to cancel 2pac because back then they were under the mistaken notion that their condemnation would carry any weight. But as rappers say "haters make you famous" and it backfired so they don't bother doing it anymore.
Early 2010s? The me too movement didn’t exist until 2017 and the phrase rape culture wasn’t big until 2013. Nobody cared about it like you think in 2013. Hell in a comment section everyone agreed SJWs didn’t exist until mid 2010s

also, rappers didn’t get away with it because they’re rappers. All musicians got away with it back then. These days a rapper could say shit and he’s canceled and gone. Eminem didn’t get away with shit because he had talent it’s because this was before the mid 2010s. Tyler the creator didn’t get too much controversy maybe a little but not much and this was 2011

Early 2010s? The me too movement didn’t exist until 2017 and the phrase rape culture wasn’t big until 2013. Nobody cared about it like you think in 2013.
MRAs knew of SJWs in the early 2010s.
Hell in a comment section everyone agreed SJWs didn’t exist until mid 2010s
That's just one comment section. Many MRAs that were harassed and brigaded by SJWs in the early 2010s would beg to differ that SJWs didn't exist until the mid 2010s.
also, rappers didn’t get away with it because they’re rappers. All musicians got away with it back then.
Not as much as rappers did though. There was more leeway in rap for offensive lyrics compared to other genres of music. Specifically lyrics considered offensive to women. That's what gained rap a lot of controversy and interest in its early days imo.
These days a rapper could say shit and he’s canceled and gone.
Maybe more compared to previous times sure. Rap still has more leeway to be offensive in comparison to genres like rock and roll though.
Eminem didn’t get away with shit because he had talent it’s because this was before the mid 2010s.
If it was a more mediocre rapper like Nelly then he wouldn't be able to get away with as much.
Also 50 cent got in trouble for tweeting that someone looks autistic and got a lot of outrage in 2012

I remember the facebook comments on his profile. A lot of former fans were hating on him or posting pictures of them burning records or making the finger and scolding him saying they had children that were autistic that they love very much. Outrage culture is a feature of social media.

Last edited:
MRAs knew of SJWs in the early 2010s.

That's just one comment section. Many MRAs that were harassed and brigaded by SJWs in the early 2010s would beg to differ that SJWs didn't exist until the mid 2010s.

Not as much as rappers did though. There was more leeway in rap for offensive lyrics compared to other genres of music. Specifically lyrics considered offensive to women. That's what gained rap a lot of controversy and interest in its early days imo.

Maybe more compared to previous times sure. Rap still has more leeway to be offensive in comparison to genres like rock and roll though.

If it was a more mediocre rapper like Nelly then he wouldn't be able to get away with as much.
Also 50 cent got in trouble for tweeting that someone looks autistic and got a lot of outrage in 2012

I remember the facebook comments on his profile. A lot of former fans were hating on him or posting pictures of them burning records or making the finger and scolding him saying they had children that were autistic that they love very much. Outrage culture is a feature of social media.
What 50 cent did was completely different. The backlash was justified. He could’ve done that before 2010 and he’d still face backlash. Shit, he tweeted offensive shit in 2010 with no backlash at all

also, believe me rappers only get away with lyrics about women because people are distracted by the beats and because rappers say they are joking. And people like the heat so much they let it slide but that’s a exception not the rule. The second they rap about rape or shit or say faggot nowadays they’ll be canceled. Also, rock bands also received backlash but got away with it this isn’t peculiar to rap. I swear I promise and bet my life that if Eminem was a brand new rapper and simultaneously released MMLP today he wouldn’t get away with it. I promise that. If he was a new rapper and simultaneously released rap god today he would be done for. Having a legacy from influencing rappers helped him. When he was new, he wasn’t seen that way. Hell I saw people on forums back then thinking he was a passing fad.

ALSO MRAs were rare back then and they and the SJWs were two extremely obscure groups fighting while the rest of earth didn’t know their name. We had misandrist feminists in the 60s writing SCUM manifesto and people offended by Eminem in 2000 for homophobic lyrics. This isn’t something that began in 2011 it existed way before and didn’t increase at all in 2011. It increased a bit in 2013 and then got big in 2014-15

What 50 cent did was completely different. The backlash was justified. He could’ve done that before 2010 and he’d still face backlash. Shit, he tweeted offensive shit in 2010 with no backlash at all
Looking back on how much people unfairly clown on autistic males yeah the backlash was kind of justified and he stooped low making that comment.
also, believe me rappers only get away with lyrics about women because people are distracted by the beats and because rappers say they are joking.
I can believe this applies for some but not all normies. Some of the appeal of rap is that it is one of the few genres or outlets where you can say offensive things about women and not get much backlash.
And people like the heat so much they let it slide but that’s a exception not the rule. The second they rap about rape or shit or say faggot nowadays they’ll be canceled. Also, rock bands also received backlash but got away with it this isn’t peculiar to rap. I swear I promise and bet my life that if Eminem was a brand new rapper and simultaneously released MMLP today he wouldn’t get away with it. I promise that. If he was a new rapper and simultaneously released rap god today he would be done for. Having a legacy from influencing rappers helped him. When he was new, he wasn’t seen that way. Hell I saw people on forums back then thinking he was a passing fad.
I agree that if Eminem or any rapper released a record with disses referring to rape in a joking way or how he hates his mom it wouldn't slide now.
ALSO MRAs were rare back then and they and the SJWs were two extremely obscure groups fighting while the rest of earth didn’t know their name.
MRAs were more common then than in 2014/15 imo because by the time gamergate happened a lot of former MRAs had got disillusioned and left the men's rights movement after nothing was getting done and they were just getting attacked and misrepresented all the time.
We had misandrist feminists in the 60s writing SCUM manifesto and people offended by Eminem in 2000 for homophobic lyrics. This isn’t something that began in 2011 it existed way before and didn’t increase at all in 2011. It increased a bit in 2013 and then got big in 2014-15
The specific online version where SJWs deplatform, brigade, screenshot and make false flag posts like AHS does imo started in 2011. The form of SJWism that is now known as being associated with SJWs wasn't present in its virtual form in the 60s or even 2010 but picked up more in the 2011-2013 time period before it went mainstream in 2014/15 with gamergate.

Also the SCUM manifesto didn't attract that wide an audience compared to the anonymity of SJW forums and sites. Not to mention many SJWs are "liberal" feminists and not transexclusionary radical feminists (TERFs) like followers and fans of the SCUM Manifesto were. And people offended by Eminem in 2000 for homophobic lyrics could only really pout and complain but were powerless to deplatform or cancel him in any real way. The most they could do is write op-eds. They couldn't stalk him all the time like SJWs do to their political opponents.

Looking back on how much people unfairly clown on autistic males yeah the backlash was kind of justified and he stooped low making that comment.

I can believe this applies for some but not all normies. Some of the appeal of rap is that it is one of the few genres or outlets where you can say offensive things about women and not get much backlash.

I agree that if Eminem or any rapper released a record with disses referring to rape in a joking way or how he hates his mom it wouldn't slide now.

MRAs were more common then than in 2014/15 imo because by the time gamergate happened a lot of former MRAs had got disillusioned and left the men's rights movement after nothing was getting done and they were just getting attacked and misrepresented all the time.

The specific online version where SJWs deplatform, brigade, screenshot and make false flag posts like AHS does imo started in 2011. The form of SJWism that is now known as being associated with SJWs wasn't present in its virtual form in the 60s or even 2010 but picked up more in the 2011-2013 time period before it went mainstream in 2014/15 with gamergate.

Also the SCUM manifesto didn't attract that wide an audience compared to the anonymity of SJW forums and sites. Not to mention many SJWs are "liberal" feminists and not transexclusionary radical feminists (TERFs) like followers and fans of the SCUM Manifesto were. And people offended by Eminem in 2000 for homophobic lyrics could only really pout and complain but were powerless to deplatform or cancel him in any real way. The most they could do is write op-eds. They couldn't stalk him all the time like SJWs do to their political opponents.
Actually people protested Eminem gigs and also TERFs existed in the sixties because nobody paid attention to trannies back then

if Scum wasn’t big it wouldn’t have a Wikipedia page and lead to a guy being almost killed. Those sjw forums don’t have a wiki page

SJWs were really obscure in 2011

Women are toxic as fucc

Reminder that they talk about their sex lives with their friends and go into very explicit details

If you ever get a gf and she has female friends, reminder that all of them pretty much know your dick size and how you fuck, you might as well be naked in front of them
Brutal ngl. So you’re saying you that If I ever ascend, all her friends will know about my loose skin and insecurity about my body?

Brutal ngl. So you’re saying you that If I ever ascend, all her friends will know about my loose skin and insecurity about my body?
Loose skin???

Loose skin???
Yes. I use to be Morbidly obese and now I lost all the weight. Now I have loose skin as skin doesn’t fully tighten after losing so much weight. Look it up. It’s gross.

Yes. I use to be Morbidly obese and now I lost all the weight. Now I have loose skin as skin doesn’t fully tighten after losing so much weight. Look it up. It’s gross.
Brutal

*i cannot date a guy with less sex partners than me (I literally heard a woman say that although she won’t date guy who fucked over 20 girls she doesn’t want a guy whose body count is lower than hers. If any guy said he won’t date a woman with more partners than him he’d be crucified.)
The guy has to have an exact bodycount of 19. Over 20 and 18 bodycount cels.

The guy has to have an exact bodycount of 19. Over 20 and 18 bodycount cels.
If any guy said he won’t date a woman because she slept with more people than him (or less people than him for that matter) he’d be crucified