Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Found out I’m a product of an affair. “Dad” didn’t know, & accidentally blew apart my family. Here are my results, situation in the comments."

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
My dad left his wife and children to live with a 16yo homeless prostitute. I was the fruit of that romance. (My mom later left him for another man, 25 years into their relationship.) Anyway, from what I've been told my father's parents hated her and despised him for leaving his wife like that. I was never really recognised as a legitimate grandchild.

They're all dead now anyway so it doesn't matter anymore. :feelsokman:

My dad left his wife and children to live with a 16yo homeless prostitute. I was the fruit of that romance. (My mom later left him for another man, 25 years into their relationship.) Anyway, from what I've been told my father's parents hated her and despised him for leaving his wife like that. I was never really recognised as a legitimate grandchild.

Crazy store. How old was your father when he left his ex-wife?

How the hell did he not go to jail? Was 16 the age of consent where you live?
The age of consent was 16 yeah (although most likely it would've gone under the radar anyhow).

This is a legit horror story.

Women who cuck their partners should be decapitated.

Scrolled through the main page of that sub. Of course all the threads feature foid images.

Women who cuck their partners should be decapitated.
And to think cucks aren't demanding these things at the first sign of pregnancy.

I trust her. I mean sure I'm still a virgin, but I can tell it's mine. :soy:

the daughter said:
She still refuses to speak to me but my "dad" refuses to give up on me! "I have 28 years into my daughter and I will not give that up!" I am fortunate that he has accepted this.
As per usual, the sorry excuse of a lifeform refuses to take ANY responsibility and all the weight falls on the poor bastard who was lied to his entire life.
Just another normal day on this misbegotten rock.

That's fucked up yo, what country is this?
Your childhood must have been crazy, are you mentalcel?

That's fucked up yo, what country is this?
Your childhood must have been crazy, are you mentalcel?
Netherlands. I feel fucked up but I'm not diagnosed apart from a 'tism diagnosis in my youth.
Lucky man.
Tbh, but only in the short run. Such women carry emotional baggage and it basically ruined much of his life.

Just invest your whole life in a lie theory.

I cant even believe how I would feel after learning that I raised someone else's child unknowingly. You can pay that price only once in your life.
The dad in her story was pretty much aware at least.

And the comments for fuck sake. "Oh these tests tear families apart" No you stupid foid, there was no family to begin with. You think these kind of manipulative wives were good to their husbands or their kids? The selfishness boils my blood.
The guy wasted his life? No biggie, the woman got what she wanted.

Trust is earned, not given. I will never be politically correct about this, you shouldnt be either.

Good to know the shitty side characters are out of your story. Its time to discover some amazing copes homeboy. I bless thy path.

Fuckin Brootal. I cannot even fathom the idea of being born of an affair.
Scrolled through the main page of that sub. Of course all the threads feature foid images.
How can bluepillers deny AWALT. Its fucking everywhere.

Same. Difference is I wasn’t under the illusion that we were family, so I didn’t have the misfortune of finding out later and having my worldview shattered.

ALL WOMEN CHEAT. ALL. ALL. ALL. ALL WOMEN CHEAT. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 40% of men were unknowingly raising and paying for someone else's kid

Last edited:
My story is very similar to the girl in that reddit post. I was early into the blackpill at the time, and the discovery shattered any trust I have in women completely.

Legit cannot believe this isn't a crime, world is fucking crazy.

My story is very similar to the girl in that reddit post. I was early into the blackpill at the time, and the discovery shattered any trust I have in women completely.

Would you mind sharing your story? Were you just doing a 23andMe for fun? How did the man you believed to be your father react?

Would you mind sharing your story? Were you just doing a 23andMe for fun? How did the man you believed to be your father react?

I don’t want to share too much, but yes I did it for fun, and my bio father also did the test. My father (the man that raised me) doesn’t know.

I don’t want to share too much, but yes I did it for fun, and my bio father also did the test. My father (the man that raised me) doesn’t know.

Why didn't you tell him?

Anime protag ass backstory jfl