Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom, dad, and sister died in a car accident and I’m on the verge of suicide or going ER

What were the bodies like

Wow... I'm deeply sorry for your loss and your misfortune. I honestly don't know what I'd do if it were to happen to me, but I know I'd be extremely fucked up beyond repair. There isn't much I can say to you right now. I hope you manage to find the light to make it all better, but if this is beyond your breaking point, I won't blame you for whatever you decide to do.

I'm EXTREMELY EXTREMELY SORRY

I’ve stickied this thread so more brocels can see it and hopefully respond to it if they’ve got something to offer after I asked OP if he would want me to do this for him.

That said I’m glad you are career maxxed at least brother and seemingly good to go as far as money is concerned because it’d arguably be even more awful as an incel to not only have this happen to your family but then go broke and be homeless as well.

Well of course that last part applies mostly to most of us and not hardcore wilderness and outdoor survivalists like our boy @MarquisDeSade.

Yes they had my career planned out for me with their ((((((connections)))))) since I was in high school, but going through uni with no friends as an autistic 5’4 trucel is mega brutal seeing all these prime Stacies and knowing what I am missing out on. Hopefully business school isn’t this brutal and horrific for trucels.
If you’re still in school, maybe try joining some clubs. Depending on what you like, it can be a good cope and good way to make friends.

I hope things get better.
Thank you

It was heartbreaking to read your post. I am not really sure what to make of this since I never experienced pain as deep as you have. Honestly close to unimaginable for me. You are a very strong person to be able to carry on with life after going through that. Life will turn around for you for the better bro.
I doubt it will somehow turn around, but I hope you don’t have to know what I went through. No one deserves for it to happen to them.

im sorry brocel :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

The 3 of them were hit by a truck as pedestrians? Or were they in a car? Also, is there a news story about this?

I don't know how I would feel if my parents died. I don't have a very good relationship with them.

Tbh, the only person that I care about emotionally and would feel grief for if he died is my little brother.

I remember hearing of one of my young cousins who had brain cancer, and I was sad about that because he was still a child when he died.

Last edited:
If you’re still in school, maybe try joining some clubs. Depending on what you like, it can be a good cope and good way to make friends.

Thank you

I doubt it will somehow turn around, but I hope you don’t have to know what I went through. No one deserves for it to happen to them.
I’m in my final year, no club will fucking let me join, normshits hate me and I have no friends and foids hate me it’s ovER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Even if I manage to make friends, what’s my excuse for being a trucel loser without friends when I’ve been in uni for 3 years already!

im sorry brocel :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Thank you guys

I’ve stickied this thread so more brocels can see it and hopefully respond to it if they’ve got something to offer after I asked OP if he would want me to do this for him.

That said I’m glad you are career maxxed at least brother and seemingly good to go as far as money is concerned because it’d arguably be even more awful as an incel to not only have this happen to your family but then go broke and be homeless as well.

Well of course that last part applies mostly to most of us and not hardcore wilderness and outdoor survivalists like our boy @MarquisDeSade.
Thank you bro. Yeah, I’m lucky I won’t have financial troubles on too of my social and emotional ones. I thought Marquis did that due to poverty. Is he still roaming the wildernesses?

I don't know how I would feel if my parents died. I don't have a very good relationship with them.

Tbh, the only person that I care about emotionally and would feel grief for if he died is my little brother.

I remember hearing of one of my young cousins who had brain cancer, and I was sad about that because he was still a child when he died.
Damn, that is brutal. Children getting brain cancer, how does anyone cope with something like that?

The 3 of them were hit by a truck as pedestrians? Or were they in a car? Also, is there a news story about this?
Car, and afaik there’s no news story about it that I’m aware of. But not sure.

I’m in my final year, no club will fucking let me join, normshits hate me and I have no friends and foids hate me it’s ovER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Even if I manage to make friends, what’s my excuse for being a trucel loser without friends when I’ve been in uni for 3 years already!
I thoughts many clubs just let anyone, wtf. And you could just say you did make friends if someone asks, but just didn’t keep in touch with them.

Damn, that is brutal. Children getting brain cancer, how does anyone cope with something like that?
Yeah, I can only imagine what the kid felt when he got sick and deteriorated knowing he's about to die and how my uncle felt after losing his son and not being able to have a full life.

This is one of the reasons why I don't want to have kids, so I don't have to suffer a loss like that.

Thank you guys

Thank you bro. Yeah, I’m lucky I won’t have financial troubles on too of my social and emotional ones. I thought Marquis did that due to poverty. Is he still roaming the wildernesses?

Car, and afaik there’s no news story about it that I’m aware of. But not sure.

I thoughts many clubs just let anyone, wtf. And you could just say you did make friends if someone asks, but just didn’t keep in touch with them.
Some do at my uni but they are the shit ones with tons of vicious normies and I am going to the starting meetings for them hopefully I can ascend or at least recover some of the college experience I’ve missed out on but the good ones that have many foids dont just let anyone join:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah, I can only imagine what the kid felt when he got sick and deteriorated knowing he's about to die and how my uncle felt after losing his son and not being able to have a full life.

This is one of the reasons why I don't want to have kids, so I don't have to suffer a loss like that.
Were you there to see the kid? What were adults telling him to help him cope?

Some do at my uni but they are the shit ones with tons of vicious normies and I am going to the starting meetings for them hopefully I can ascend or at least recover some of the college experience I’ve missed out on but the good ones that have many foids dont just let anyone join:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
What kind of club are you going to attend meetings for?

I didn't get to see him when he was alive since that was in the DR and I was still in New York. My relatives who live over there told us about it.

@LastGerman
Stop killing brocels fams bro!

That's a mighty gruesome story @Copexodius Maximus sorry you had to experience such an event.

but that's the thing. Life is fragile and temporary. We never know who's next to die. That's why we should show our love to our loved ones daily.

at least you got to say goodbye. I didn't.

car accidents are a rough way to go. But at least it's usually quick. Unlike cancer...

im sad you lost people that you loved

What kind of club are you going to attend meetings for?
A finance club
Tried to join a frat last semester but not chad enough giga brutal as a 5’4 guy!!!!

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Last edited:
I didn't get to see him when he was alive since that was in the DR and I was still in New York. My relatives who live over there told us about it.
Did you go to his funeral? How much do you know about the affects of the brain cancer? Cause sometimes you can lose memories, have no clue who or where you are, or what anything else is. That is probably the extreme levels of brutals on par with extreme pain.

@LastGerman
Stop killing brocels fams bro!

That's a mighty gruesome story @Copexodius Maximus sorry you had to experience such an event.

but that's the thing. Life is fragile and temporary. We never know who's next to die. That's why we should show our love to our loved ones daily.

at least you got to say goodbye. I didn't.

car accidents are a rough way to go. But at least it's usually quick. Unlike cancer...

im sad you lost people that you loved
I’m sorry for your loss bro, truly all we have in this world are other people. What kind of cancer did they have? That is one of the most brutal ways a person can die.

Did you go to his funeral? How much do you know about the affects of the brain cancer? Cause sometimes you can lose memories, have no clue who or where you are, or what anything else is. That is probably the extreme levels of brutals on par with extreme pain.

I’m sorry for your loss bro, truly all we have in this world are other people. What kind of cancer did they have? That is one of the most brutal ways a person can die.
I had buddies die of it. Not sure how my FAM died. It was many decades ago.

I didn't went to his funeral. I think my grandma called my mom when my cousin was in the hospital and when he died, and one time I went there I asked my other cousins if they ever visited him at the hospital and how he looked like. They told me he had a big tumor in his head. This was a few years ago when it happened.

Last edited:
I didn't went to his funeral. I think my grandma called my mom when my cousin was in the hospital and when he died, and one time I went there I asked my cousins if they ever visited him at the hospital and how he looked like. They told me he had a big tumor in his head. This was a few years ago when it happened.
When I was 6 I literally knew nothing. I would imagine many kids they did something wrong, and that’s why they’re being punished with the tumour or something. Do you know if the kid was in pain? Cause technically there’s no pain receptors in the brain, but it could have spread away from it as well.

I had buddies die of it. Not sure how my FAM died. It was many decades ago.
I read that in my country, around 50% of all people get cancer at some point in their life. I know many relatives that had it as well. Even if you didn’t know the person well, it’s really hard seeing them go through it.

When I was 6 I literally knew nothing. I would imagine many kids they did something wrong, and that’s why they’re being punished with the tumour or something. Do you know if the kid was in pain? Cause technically there’s no pain receptors in the brain, but it could have spread away from it as well.

I read that in my country, around 50% of all people get cancer at some point in their life. I know many relatives that had it as well. Even if you didn’t know the person well, it’s really hard seeing them go through it.
One dude looked like a desiccated skeleton man.

There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.

Beyond brutal. My condolences and prayers go out to your family. I hope they find some peace in the afterlife if there is one.

Like you, my family is the only reason why i am alive. I dont fear death or anything else in this life, but the thought of losing a loved one is what truly terrifies me.

I dont really know what to say because your situation is an ultra nightmare one at the moment. Maybe just try to live every single day and focus on things that you can still do, focus on things that are in your control (your daily routine). Then see how it goes from there. You have to give yourself time to first acknowledge the wound before your mind and body can hope to heal it, as much of it can be healed that is. :feelscry:

My DMs are always open for anything.

In recent years i've had to deal with the deaths of many close family members and in summer of 2021 my mom died. I thought for so long that the death of my mom would be the final straw. That i would finally delve into the world of alcohol and drugs, or suicide. But i did neither. I've just been suffering in silence ever since. Since my teen years i have been staying inside my room, all alone, hoping for a better life. I don't think you need to kill yourself, and going ER is not going to help you at all. Only make things worse. I have autism and i deal with things differently than most people do, but i prefer to move past what happens to me. Yeah my mom dying should have fucked me up a lot more than it did but there is nothing i can do. I was awoken from sleep around 11 something at night when the hospital called me to tell me she had died. And they asked if they should try reviving her. I said yes and then they told me they would call soon after. I hung up and just sat in my bed, not knowing what to do or say. All i could do was think to myself in my head and wonder if i was dreaming. I got up and turned on my computer, and browsed youtube and 4chan for the time being. It wasn't until quite some time later that they called me back and said they could not revive her. I just kind of accepted it. They asked to move her to the morgue and i said that was ok. In my head i knew it's not like there are other options. So then i was left alone once again. Sitting in my room while my older brother slept on the couch in the living room. I didn't even know if i should wake him up to tell him. My mom had died multiple times before in her life but they were always able to revive her. I had prayed to god that she would live. This final time when i got the call, i decided not to pray, as i thought it was meaningless to believe in superstitions. But then she died. And i wondered if praying for her would have saved her that night.
Condolences and prayers for your mom. Hope things get a little better. :feelscry:

If I could imagine how he felt, it will probably be slowly losing control of your body and of your awareness. Maybe he knew he was going to die, I already understood the concept of mortality at that age.

If I had to witness my son going through that, losing his memories with me, and knowing he's about to die without getting to live a normal healthy childhood, I don't know how I would continue living, tbh.

As if it's some kind of punishment from God, I'm not a religious person. They say when children die it's to teach parents a lesson or a punishment for something they did in their past life but tbh death comes after all ages.

One dude looked like a desiccated skeleton man.
I think many times the chemotherapy is what makes the person brutal to look at. Unless they had some problems with eating food or getting energy from it.

Beyond brutal. My condolences and prayers go out to your family. I hope they find some peace in the afterlife if there is one.

Like you, my family is the only reason why i am alive. I dont fear death or anything else in this life, but the thought of losing a loved one is what truly terrifies me.

I dont really know what to say because your situation is an ultra nightmare one at the moment. Maybe just try to live every single day and focus on things that you can still do, focus on things that are in your control (your daily routine). Then see how it goes from there. You have to give yourself time to first acknowledge the wound before your mind and body can hope to heal it, as much of it can be healed that is. :feelscry:

My DMs are always open for anything.

Condolences and prayers for your mom. Hope things get a little better. :feelscry:
Thank you bro. Yeah, it truly is a nightmare scenario that came true in a brutally unimaginable way. I try to take things day by day, and many days I try to pretend like it didn’t happen and block it out because I don’t have the energy to deal with the reality somedays.

If I could imagine how he felt, it will probably be slowly losing control of your body and of your awareness. Maybe he knew he was going to die, I already understood the concept of mortality at that age.

If I had to witness my son going through that, losing his memories with me, and knowing he's about to die without getting to live a normal healthy childhood, I don't know how I would continue living, tbh.

As if it's some kind of punishment from God, I'm not a religious person. They say when children die it's to teach parents a lesson or a punishment for something they did in their past life but tbh death comes after all ages.
Yeah, but to cause unbelievable suffering to the kid just to teach you a listen seems beyond cruel to everyone involved. Reincarnation-karma theory is literally proof curries came up with a coping mechanism for any and every argument possible. Truly the masters of cope even in ancient times.

Yeah, even beyond the parents idk how any other person who witnessed would be able to live normally after that.

I think many times the chemotherapy is what makes the person brutal to look at. Unless they had some problems with eating food or getting energy from it.

Thank you bro. Yeah, it truly is a nightmare scenario that came true in a brutally unimaginable way. I try to take things day by day, and many days I try to pretend like it didn’t happen and block it out because I don’t have the energy to deal with the reality somedays.
Yeah the chemo makes folks not hungry. This was long before medical pot became legal.
Yeah, but to cause unbelievable suffering to the kid just to teach you a listen seems beyond cruel to everyone involved. Reincarnation-karma theory is literally proof curries came up with a coping mechanism for any and every argument possible. Truly the masters of cope even in ancient times.

Yeah, even beyond the parents idk how any other person who witnessed would be able to live normally after that.

Yeah the chemo makes folks not hungry. This was long before medical pot became legal.
I literally had a fully grown adult tell me weed cures cancer a few years ago.

My mom also had a cousin who had cancer (don't know which type), she was already in her 30s or early 40s, and I actually got to see her in her last days. She was very emaciated and her hair turned white.

Yeah, this world is cruel and knowing children go through death and suffering makes me depressed.

My mom also had a cousin who had cancer (don't know which type), she was already in her 30s or early 40s, and I actually got to see her in her last days. She was very emaciated and her hair turned white.

Yeah, this world is cruel and knowing children go through death and suffering makes me depressed.
Surprising she even kept her hair. Most people with cancer seem to lose all the hair on their body, including their head.

Surprising she even kept her hair. Most people with cancer seem to lose all the hair on their body, including their head.
I don't think she was on chemo, she was just lying on her bed in her house.

Maybe it does?

Most of the potheads I know are pretty healthy. It's the drunks and carbohydrate fatties that get cancer.

Some people believe CBD oil in certain doseages/quantities/formulations cures it but the formula is being actively suppressed by the government’s of the world.

I wouldn’t doubt it any if that was true.

As they say there’s no real money in cures but rather only in constant and continual treatment.

Anyway for those interested a documentary all about CBD oil allegedly curing cancer was made some years back called “Run From The Cure” and I believe if memory serves correct was primarily focused on a guy who made the alleged cancer curing formula paste of the oil and he was strangely constantly being harassed by the Canadian government and law enforcement over it.

Really sorry for your loss bro :feelsbadman:
I can't imagine at all how devastated you must have felt recently :feelsbadman:
We'll always be there if you need something

I don't think she was on chemo, she was just lying on her bed in her house.
If that’s the case, then it means the chemo or radiation treatments probably failed.

Maybe it does?

Most of the potheads I know are pretty healthy. It's the drunks and carbohydrate fatties that get cancer.
I think it’s probably because pot heads are younger on average, and hence seem healthier. I know pot gives people nunchiea and make them hungry, but for some reason they do seem skinnier.

Some people believe CBD oil in certain doseages/quantities/formulations cures it but the formula is being actively suppressed by the government’s of the world.

I wouldn’t doubt it any if that was true.

As they say there’s no real money in cures but rather only in constant and continual treatment.

Anyway for those interested a documentary all about CBD oil allegedly curing cancer was made some years back called “Run From The Cure” and I believe if memory serves correct was primarily focused on a guy who made the alleged cancer curing formula paste of the oil and he was strangely constantly being harassed by the Canadian government and law enforcement over it.
From what I’ve read of the literature long ago, cbd could help with slowing down the spread of some cancers. Didn’t Steve Jobs try to use cbd for his cancer? I think many cancers are actually curable with mainstream methods, though mostly in earlier stages.

I have never seen that documentary, I should check it out. I’m guessing this is probably when pot used to be illegal in Canada.

Really sorry for your loss bro :feelsbadman:
I can't imagine at all how devastated you must have felt recently :feelsbadman:
We'll always be there if you need something
Thank you bro

If that’s the case, then it means the chemo or radiation treatments probably failed.

I think it’s probably because pot heads are younger on average, and hence seem healthier. I know pot gives people nunchiea and make them hungry, but for some reason they do seem skinnier.

From what I’ve read of the literature long ago, cbd could help with slowing down the spread of some cancers. Didn’t Steve Jobs try to use cbd for his cancer? I think many cancers are actually curable with mainstream methods, though mostly in earlier stages.

I have never seen that documentary, I should check it out. I’m guessing this is probably when pot used to be illegal in Canada.

Thank you bro
Here you go. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/zDJX7GqsQoA

You lucky son of a bitch I wish mine would die then I would be worth $20 million dollars plus I could neet maxx and hooker max for the rest of my life:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Low iq jew

As a Professor, you have always been my best brocel on this forum. My deepest condolence May your family rest in peace.

(Considering this is not a LARP of course)

my condolences, thank you for sharing OP:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

At least it was quick. They didn't feel a thing. We all turn into dirt eventually.

I'm sorry this happened to you brocel, I know it'll be difficult to wake up another day and not see them again. Try your best to stay assertive and not letting yourself go. Remember hard times like this are bound to happen, best way to handle them is by holding yourself together. :cryfeels:

The pain will fade. You can get through this brocel.

That was hard to read bro, sry for your loss.

brutal but atleast you're careermaxxed , tho if you're incel and now with no family then you have nothing to lose anymoER

My condolences. If you want to talk, my pm is open.

I'm so sorry OP. It pains me to hear that this has happened to you. Hope you get better

Im deeply sorry for your family. I hope there is heaven and they are there. Whats with your brother? Since i faced death of family members everything lost meaning to me and i feel like im waiting for death.

I lost many family members in the last 6-7 years. Worst being my brother and mother. I still dream about them still being alive, coming home from the hospital. They didnt let us to see my brothers corpse because of strict covid bullshit regulations. My mind cant come to terms that he is dead, weird scenarios are going troughs my head.

Holy fuck man rest in peace your family
I know their lives are gone but they would have wanted for you to keep living

There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.
I hope you can overcome this. It was a very unfortunate incident. If you were a chad, then you would have had a lot of people and foid around you but i dont think you don't have that kind luxury. So, hang in there. Hope everything turn out better for ya.

That is brutal. I really hope you are doing okay these days, life is truly on nightmare mode without your parents. The constant presence and close human relationship you had your whole life is now gone. It’s just so lonely and empty.
I wish i could hug an attractive woman :feelsmage:

lost both my parents about twenty years ago. Mother shot and killed my father then killed herself. Wasn‘t particularly close with either, but they were all I had. it’s tough these days for guys who suffer serious trauma, especially the less attractive as they tend to not have a very strong support system or very weak support as in my case. femoids don’t want to hear your problems and very few men care.

Anyways, I inherited a large sum of money and tried to shut myself off from the world as best I could. Hope it goes better for you and that you find people who will support you.
Thats fucking brutal. Sorry man.