Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom, dad, and sister died in a car accident and I’m on the verge of suicide or going ER

Sorry for your loss bro

So sorry for your loss man hope you recover somehow don't let dark thoughs to overcome you.. hugs

Why do people feel sad for the foids make no sense here

I Hope your somewhat better right now.

And this Just Shows To Show you , that Life is ridiculous and heavily Luck based

My consdolences, watch out for ptsd and anxiety/panic attacks if heavy they can have hard psychosomatic symptoms that will convince your mind(even if you know and have good self awareness) that you are about to die or that you need to kill yourself. Try to have a healthy diet and good consistent sleep schedule to keep your brain in a good spot, consider sport or some body exercises. Time will eventually heal it but ngl having no partner/close family member and going through it completely alone will be hard. Just dont blame this situation too much for coming problems that you will create or have (you will do it anyways). stay safe

Wish that happened to my family
Sad you didn’t get to have a family you want to have around.

If real, then damn dude, hope you’re holding at least holding yourself up
I’m trying my best bro.

My mom died of cancer recently in her early 50s, I was very close with her. I took care of her in her last days and watched her die a horrible death. My dad also died a year ago however he wasn't involved my life. I understand what you're going through. We are in this suffering together.
It’s great you got to serve and help your mom in her last days, despite how cruelly the universe treated her in the end. Truly family is one of the only things we have to help cope with the brutality of existence. Did you eventually come to accept it and not be in horrible emotional pain?

Thank you

I am really sorry, this is beyond terrible.
I want to give a concrete advice and consolation but I don't think there is anything I can say that would alleviate the pain.
Stay strong my man. I know this is easier said than done but focus on keeping a calm head through all the shit you are dealing with, instead of snapping and doing something impulsive like going ER. Good luck surviving this through.
Thanks bro, I’ll try my best but some days the pain overcomes me to the point where I take sleeping pills to just try to fall asleep and make it go away.

Thanks. It sucked and still does, but at least I was able to take care of myself and have had some enjoyable experiences over the years. But severe trauma without a support/weak support system can Be very hard. Hopefully this guy has people in his life.
I don’t have anyone irl anymore that I can constantly talk to.

Sad you didn’t get to have a family you want to have around.

I’m trying my best bro.

It’s great you got to serve and help your mom in her last days, despite how cruelly the universe treated her in the end. Truly family is one of the only things we have to help cope with the brutality of existence. Did you eventually come to accept it and not be in horrible emotional pain?

Thank you

Thanks bro, I’ll try my best but some days the pain overcomes me to the point where I take sleeping pills to just try to fall asleep and make it go away.

I don’t have anyone irl anymore that I can constantly talk to.
How did the accident happen for it to be that brutal outcome? What did the truck do?

Life Is a random jumble just dice rolled over and over again. And a bad dice roll doesn't mean a good roll is coming up. 100% of the pain wil never go away. It'll just becomme another facet of your life.
True, I shouldn’t really expect anything to get better.

Sorry to hear about that
Thank you

I'm sorry man, I dont know what to say because it wouldn't be enough but I really hope everything gets better.
Yeah, there’s nothing really that help change. Although hearing other people losing their parents kind of helps comfort me knowing their are other people who share my pain.,

My consdolences brother.
A few months ago a truck almost run over the car i was in,so it's quite weird reading this post,knowing very well that could have been me. They are now in the hands of god and there are no better hands to be in, so i hope you take some solace in that fact.God will give us new human bodies after the final judgment,so no matter what defects or how damaged we are,it won't always remain that way.
Cope,you could do a bit of travelling and maybe even visit some holy places like lourdes or even going to jerusalem.Sometimes time cures.

i don't have much else to say,sorry.lately i have been sleepcoping and moviecoping so my head isn't in the happiest of places.
Thank you bro, and I’m glad you got to live. I’m trying to copemax by staying busy with work and reading books to not have to live in reality. Travelling would be brutal because I would feel isolated and alone from others, as I’m still ugly and the blackpill will still be in affect unfortunately. I try sleep coping with pills as well sometimes, but that’s only in rare cases. Movies might be a good cope, haven’t seen one in many years.

True, I shouldn’t really expect anything to get better.

Thank you

Yeah, there’s nothing really that help change. Although hearing other people losing their parents kind of helps comfort me knowing their are other people who share my pain.,

Thank you bro, and I’m glad you got to live. I’m trying to copemax by staying busy with work and reading books to not have to live in reality. Travelling would be brutal because I would feel isolated and alone from others, as I’m still ugly and the blackpill will still be in affect unfortunately. I try sleep coping with pills as well sometimes, but that’s only in rare cases. Movies might be a good cope, haven’t seen one in many years.
since you haven't movie coped in a while i would recommend heat,dogs day afternoon,twelve angry men,reservoir dogs(i love this movie),hard boiled,five deadly venoms,police story 1-3, lock stock and two smoking barrels.

All those movies are pretty amazing.They are all thrillers or action movies apart from two smoking barrels which is just fucking hilarious despite being about crime.

if you are looking for more comfy stuff then i would recommend goonies,one cut of the dead, drunken master 1978,the return of the living dead and obviously indiana jones 1 and 3(you can skip two since it's way less comfy) and the entire back to the future trilogy.

no but it kind of happened once. A few months or so ago i was on my pc and in the living room i could hear my brother watching things on his phone and for a split second my brain forgot about my mom, and flashed back to when she would be in the living room watching youtube on her tablet. I had a thought in my mind to go check on her or ask what she was watching. But then i remembered.
Damn bro. I'm sorry
I don't know how I would feel if my parents died. I don't have a very good relationship with them.

Tbh, the only person that I care about emotionally and would feel grief for if he died is my little brother.

I remember hearing of one of my young cousins who had brain cancer, and I was sad about that because he was still a child when he died.
I remember once I went to a pediatric cancer hospital. It was the last day my 13 year old cousin was fighting with cancer(she passed away the day after). We were in the emergency room and I remember a 5 year old kid was screaming at god "why don't you kill me already". He was in a excruciating pain and he had brain cancer. It's crazy how this world works.

There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.
The last two paragraphs sound too poetic for someone who has actually lost his family.

If this is true then I am sorry. Sorry for being doubtful. There are many larpers here and I hope you understand if some of us here doubt the legitimacy of the story.

But again if this really happened, I'm very sorry for your loss. Don't mind the dumbfucks who say shit like "why do you care when a foid dies?" They're either extremely retarded or 12 year olds larping as older or feds.

Stay strong and I hope you find aome nice cope you can find. Maybe not rot in here for a while and go for naturemaxing?

Anyhow. My condolences.

Last edited:
lol lucky faggot enjoy inheritance. family doesn't mean shit

It was heartbreaking to read your post. I am not really sure what to make of this since I never experienced pain as deep as you have. Honestly close to unimaginable for me. You are a very strong person to be able to carry on with life after going through that. Life will turn around for you for the better bro.
inject t emotional faggot pussy

Sorry to read this bro. I lost my mum to a short illness last month and it's been brutal but I can't even imagine what this could do to one's psyche.
I’m so sorry man, I really hope you are coping well. We should both talk sometime since it was so recent, and it might help is both cope.

My mom was ill for almost two decades. She had many mental problems, Lung problems, diabetes, asthma, in the end her body gave up.

My brother was fine< until he got covid, he ended up in the hospital on the oxygen, after 6 days they called and said he died. I possibly think they killed him for organs harvest or to cover up something. He wasnt so sick to die.
That is so brutal, I really hope there is something good after death. Your mother suffered so much unjustly. I thought something similar to your brother when my mom’s sister died before, where the hospital made my mom sign a contract not to sue the hospital for maltreatment. It’s definitely a possibility,

Condolences. OP are you going to sue the Truck owner and his company?
Idk what happened with that. My brother was dealing with that mostly and nothing seems to have come of it. Last I heard was many months ago that he’s in the hospital, but idk if it’s from injuries or something else.

I just get troll vibes from you when you speak to me.
I try to be lay back and do try making people laugh, but I don’t try troll people to make them depressed. Where’s the fun in that?

That is so brutal, I really hope there is something good after death. Your mother suffered so much unjustly. I thought something similar to your brother when my mom’s sister died before, where the hospital made my mom sign a contract not to sue the hospital for maltreatment. It’s definitely a possibility,
Its weird they didnt let anyone to see the body. Day before he died he called home and spoke to my father, he sounded fine. They say he got a sudden heart attack in the middle of the night and that they tried the reanimation. Weirdly there is no medical report. I suspect he did get a heart attack but nurses didnt check up on him. Thats the light version. What i suspect in the dark version is they either injected him with something to make him get an heart attack to harvest his organs or they let him to die to pump up covid death numbers.

Don’t go ER or rope, man.

You’ll go to hell if you do either of those things.

Christianity isn’t just cope, it’s the truth. Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and repent daily your sins.

God has a plan for you.

If you don’t have the things you want in this life, be patient and faithful and you’ll get them in the next life, Heaven. Mansion? Check. Foid companion? Check. Eternal peace and love? Check.

You also get to be withy your family again.

Damn that's horrible. Condolences. Try to stay strong bro, there's still hope

my condolences dude, i'm in a somewhat similar situation, my mom was suddenly murdered inside a hospital this year (its very hard to type this because im in denial) i couldnt even say goodbye. (it has been 8 months, and it doesn't get better), i have been struggling with crippling depression, anxiety, social anxiety, misanthropy, trying to rot in my bed, suicidal thoughts and self harm. i became an antinatalist nihilist. every single second of my existence is hell now. all joy in life is gone. unconditional love is gone. no one will ever truly love me. nothing will ever be the same again. fuck humans, i dont fear death anymore.
reading your post i cant even imagine that, how are you coping and still alive? thats way too brutal, holy shit. your pain is like, 10x worse than mine. my condolences, im sorry for your loss, stay safe.
i'm thinking of ending it all this year, the existential pain is too brutal for me. i'm completely dead inside. it's over.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss bro
Thank you bro

So sorry for your loss man hope you recover somehow don't let dark thoughs to overcome you.. hugs
Thanks for the hug. I try my best not to think about it but sometimes I get overwhelmed about it hard. It’s mentally draining to not automatically think about it.

I Hope your somewhat better right now.

And this Just Shows To Show you , that Life is ridiculous and heavily Luck based
I’m doing better today, since I learned this place wasn’t taken down. Yeah bro it’s all about luck, whether our genetics, looks, height, and life circumstances. Blackpills everywhere.

My consdolences, watch out for ptsd and anxiety/panic attacks if heavy they can have hard psychosomatic symptoms that will convince your mind(even if you know and have good self awareness) that you are about to die or that you need to kill yourself. Try to have a healthy diet and good consistent sleep schedule to keep your brain in a good spot, consider sport or some body exercises. Time will eventually heal it but ngl having no partner/close family member and going through it completely alone will be hard. Just dont blame this situation too much for coming problems that you will create or have (you will do it anyways). stay safe
I had severe anxiety the first few days, and thought killing myself was the only option to escape this hell. But I managed to survive it and am mostly depressed now even worse than I was before. I try exercise and make my mind to exhausted to think about it, but I can’t do that everyday since I’m out of shape still. Luckily I don’t get ptsd attacks often, but when I do it immediately makes me suicidal.

Sorry this happened to you, I'm dreading when my mum dies and I'm truly all alone. She's nearly 80 and is struggling to move around as much.

Was it The truck drivers fault? Why did The accident happen?

since you haven't movie coped in a while i would recommend heat,dogs day afternoon,twelve angry men,reservoir dogs(i love this movie),hard boiled,five deadly venoms,police story 1-3, lock stock and two smoking barrels.

All those movies are pretty amazing.They are all thrillers or action movies apart from two smoking barrels which is just fucking hilarious despite being about crime.

if you are looking for more comfy stuff then i would recommend goonies,one cut of the dead, drunken master 1978,the return of the living dead and obviously indiana jones 1 and 3(you can skip two since it's way less comfy) and the entire back to the future trilogy.
Thanks for recommendations. I’ll check them out.

How did the accident happen for it to be that brutal outcome? What did the truck do?
I don’t want to say too much because I might end up doxxing myself then. Also, it’s an ongoing case rn.

Damn bro. I'm sorry

I remember once I went to a pediatric cancer hospital. It was the last day my 13 year old cousin was fighting with cancer(she passed away the day after). We were in the emergency room and I remember a 5 year old kid was screaming at god "why don't you kill me already". He was in a excruciating pain and he had brain cancer. It's crazy how this world works.

The last two paragraphs sound too poetic for someone who has actually lost his family.

If this is true then I am sorry. Sorry for being doubtful. There are many larpers here and I hope you understand if some of us here doubt the legitimacy of the story.

But again if this really happened, I'm very sorry for your loss. Don't mind the dumbfucks who say shit like "why do you care when a foid dies?" They're either extremely retarded or 12 year olds larping as older or feds.

Stay strong and I hope you find aome nice cope you can find. Maybe not rot in here for a while and go for naturemaxing?

Anyhow. My condolences.
Holy shit that is brutal. I don’t even know what I would do if I saw a 5 year old go through that. How did you cope afterwards?

And thanks that you thought it was poetic. I put thought into this post and didn’t just want to make it a shit post level writing. And thanks, I’ll do my best to keep moving forward. I posted this in a distance of time far enough from the actual event that those kinds of comments won’t make be break down immediately.

lol lucky faggot enjoy inheritance. family doesn't mean shit
I was already richer than my parents so inheritance didn’t do anything for me financially. Family was my only cope to not be lonely irl.

inject t emotional faggot pussy
“Get back to god”
Yet calls people pussy for having compassion for others. Ok bro

If it's true I just don't see why you would share such a detail.

damn, do you wake up sometimes expecting to see your mom only to realize she isn't there anymore?

also the whole parental loss isn't a concern for me. i'm 90% sure my dad is going to outlive me.
don't you feel like you have a moral burden to outlive him, I mean, no father should see their son's death, its kinda against the nature of life

The reality of the situation is that my family died
I only live because I feel a moral obligation to outlive my parents as I think no parent should see the death of their own son, that's the best excuse I have found to live, I pretty much feel no please, waking up is a nightmare, my whole body hurts and I work in a job I hate with people that hate me, also, I'm not very good at it as I'm autistic, as autism is a condition that is not easily seen most people at my work just think I'm weird, I have above average inteligence, but not inteligent enough to be extraordinary, it doesn't matter anyway, to be inteligent is not such a requirement to be sucessful, to be smart is. I'm stuck at mediocrity, I hope you the best, I wish you don't kill yourself but If you do, I wanna let you know that I believe from the depths of my heart that God will not punish you for that.

don't you feel like you have a moral burden to outlive him, I mean, no father should see their son's death, its kinda against the nature of life
i'm 23 and khhv any "moral burdens" i would have are in the past

Its weird they didnt let anyone to see the body. Day before he died he called home and spoke to my father, he sounded fine. They say he got a sudden heart attack in the middle of the night and that they tried the reanimation. Weirdly there is no medical report. I suspect he did get a heart attack but nurses didnt check up on him. Thats the light version. What i suspect in the dark version is they either injected him with something to make him get an heart attack to harvest his organs or they let him to die to pump up covid death numbers.
Never sign up as an organ donor unless you know it’s over and you want to donate

Don’t go ER or rope, man.

You’ll go to hell if you do either of those things.

Christianity isn’t just cope, it’s the truth. Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and repent daily your sins.

God has a plan for you.

If you don’t have the things you want in this life, be patient and faithful and you’ll get them in the next life, Heaven. Mansion? Check. Foid companion? Check. Eternal peace and love? Check.

You also get to be withy your family again.
That’s just a cope to make people keep living. If you didn’t get what you wanted this life, you lost eternally.

Damn that's horrible. Condolences. Try to stay strong bro, there's still hope
Thank you bro. Wym by hope? Everything I had to live for is now gone.

my condolences dude, i'm in a somewhat similar situation, my mom was suddenly murdered inside a hospital this year (its very hard to type this because im in denial) i couldnt even say goodbye. (it has been 8 months, and it doesn't get better), i have been struggling with crippling depression, anxiety, social anxiety, misanthropy, trying to rot in my bed, suicidal thoughts and self harm. i became an antinatalist nihilist. every single second of my existence is hell now. all joy in life is gone. unconditional love is gone. no one will ever truly love me. nothing will ever be the same again. fuck humans, i dont fear death anymore.
reading your post i cant even imagine that, how are you coping and still alive? thats way too brutal, holy shit. your pain is like, 10x worse than mine. my condolences, im sorry for your loss, stay safe.
i'm thinking of ending it all this year, the existential pain is too brutal for me. i'm completely dead inside. it's over.
Yeah, there truly won’t ever be anyone who will love you unconditionally other than your parents. And now that it’s gone, it seems like life has ended. Was your mom murdered by an outsider or someone in the hospital? That is brutal af still, losing your parent is still losing your parent. Even though in my case it was more dramatic, and would cause more distress due to the sudden shock, the end result is the same. Without your parents we have nothing in this life. If I wasn’t such a subhuman I might have been able to continue their legacy and live on and have my own kids, but I can’t even do that. They’re gone and there’s nothing I can so that will make them proud even if there someway to meet them after death. Just complete and utter misery.

That sucks I’m sorry
Thank you bro

May they rest in peace, be strong as possible. Life must go on, don't let the harsh feelings overcome you. Your family will want you to beat them.

I'm sorry for your loss, brocel.

Holy shit that is brutal. I don’t even know what I would do if I saw a 5 year old go through that. How did you cope afterwards?
Honestly after that I felt like I have lived enough and if anytime anything happens to me and I die then I wouldn't be saying it's unfair. There are teenagers and kids dying everyday. Not to mention my life has been shitty all along, so death could be a blessing.

Sorry this happened to you, I'm dreading when my mum dies and I'm truly all alone. She's nearly 80 and is struggling to move around as much.
There is no coping with it. Once your family is gone, you literally have nothing in this world. You are truly all alone.

I only live because I feel a moral obligation to outlive my parents as I think no parent should see the death of their own son, that's the best excuse I have found to live, I pretty much feel no please, waking up is a nightmare, my whole body hurts and I work in a job I hate with people that hate me, also, I'm not very good at it as I'm autistic, as autism is a condition that is not easily seen most people at my work just think I'm weird, I have above average inteligence, but not inteligent enough to be extraordinary, it doesn't matter anyway, to be inteligent is not such a requirement to be sucessful, to be smart is. I'm stuck at mediocrity, I hope you the best, I wish you don't kill yourself but If you do, I wanna let you know that I believe from the depths of my heart that God will not punish you for that.
I also had that belief. As long as my parents were around I had a reason to keep going, for them. But now that they are gone there is nothing holding me back from the great abyss.

May they rest in peace, be strong as possible. Life must go on, don't let the harsh feelings overcome you. Your family will want you to beat them.
They would want that, but they no longer are here to want anything. If I die no one would care anymore. Just the end of subhumam trash no one wanted to see anyways.

I'm sorry for your loss, brocel.
Thank you bro

Honestly after that I felt like I have lived enough and if anytime anything happens to me and I die then I wouldn't be saying it's unfair. There are teenagers and kids dying everyday. Not to mention my life has been shitty all along, so death could be a blessing.
That’s a perspective I’ve never heard before. But then again you are an oldcel, but idk how old that is. It’s a lot easier to say you lived enough and your death isn’t fair if you are a senior citizencel than if you are in your 20s.

There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.
What are you going to do now? That’s terrible brocel!

That's devastating, hope things get better for you. Feel free to drop a dm

Holy shit... I have no words. I don't know what I'll do when my parents die.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Life is a bitch.

I have attempted suicide because I lost my little sister and it was too difficult living without her and I couldn't bear it anymore. They saved me though and now I live like an empty husk. Sometimes all you need is someone who will listen. Feel free to send me a DM if you feel like talking.

Now thats some real shit you have been through, i would wish that to nobody
And yet, you are still alive, you got some crazy willpower to not lose it all

What are you going to do now? That’s terrible brocel!
Rot here and gym cope

That's devastating, hope things get better for you. Feel free to drop a dm
Thank you

Holy shit... I have no words. I don't know what I'll do when my parents die.
There’s nothing a person can do. Just as we surrendered to the blackpill and accepted there was nothing we could have ever done, the same here is that there is nothing we can ever do now. It’s over.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Life is a bitch.

I have attempted suicide because I lost my little sister and it was too difficult living without her and I couldn't bear it anymore. They saved me though and now I live like an empty husk. Sometimes all you need is someone who will listen. Feel free to send me a DM if you feel like talking.
I’m sorry for your loss. How old was your sister?

Now thats some real shit you have been through, i would wish that to nobody
And yet, you are still alive, you got some crazy willpower to not lose it all
More like I don’t have the willpower to rope. Tire myself out daily from gym coping.

Damn, my condolences dude.
I too don't know what I would do if I lost the only two people in my life that (even if mildly) cared about me.

My mom is pretty much the only source of comfort in my life, don't know what I'd do if she ever died like that. Sorry for your loss

But at least you have a good job, I genuinely see no light in my future. I'm too retarded and physically crippled to ever moneymaxx

That's crazy. It's been a couple of months but hope you're holding up okay, bro.

Goddamnit. I'm so very sorry you had to live through this experience, brother. The pain of losing parents and siblings is the next worst thing to losing a child I'd imagine.

That fact that you're still here and haven't roped or fallen into a vortex of despair means you have very strong will. How the hell have you been coping? I think I would get away from it all and live a monastic life, if I ever had that horror in my life.

sad shit happened to u OP, I would also be mentally destroyed if I didn’t have a gf let alone a family

No I’m mentally destroyed cuz I don’t have a gf but have parents

I care more about getting gf
You're still bluepilled if you want a gf and a LTR.

So you're saying you're willing to betabuxx a foid and put up with her crap just for female companionship, and even then she might still deny you sex or give that type of attention to another man while denying you it.