Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom, dad, and sister died in a car accident and I’m on the verge of suicide or going ER

I'm so sorry. I've never been a religious person but I hope their souls can be resting somewhere in peace now.

I’m on the verge of suicide or going ER​

No you're not,you're just seeking attention like a toilet.
Those who go ER or kill themselves they don't talk about it, they do it

I’ve stickied this thread so more brocels can see it and hopefully respond to it if they’ve got something to offer after I asked OP if he would want me to do this for him.

That said I’m glad you are career maxxed at least brother and seemingly good to go as far as money is concerned because it’d arguably be even more awful as an incel to not only have this happen to your family but then go broke and be homeless as well.

Well of course that last part applies mostly to most of us and not hardcore wilderness and outdoor survivalists like our boy @MarquisDeSade.
:feelsokman::yes:

Not true.

Go through the list of news stories on school mass shooters or mass shooters in general and you’ll more often than not find snippets about so and so person/s that was close to or who knew the shooter/perpetrator regretting not taking their words seriously about wanting to go ER ie carry out a mass murder.

Now sure not everyone who vents their anger claiming they want to do this or are going to go and do it actually goes and does it but alls I’m saying to you is that neither of us (nor any of us here) can know either way what will happen until it does quite obviously. :feelsthink:

I am so sorry OP that sounds awful :(

Man that really made me want cry my condolence OP ngl i feel that on your situation i would just rope my self

Brutal as fuck story. At least you didn't rely on them for survival or NEETed off them. You could be in a much worse situation right now, although I think saying this won't make you feel any better.

There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.
I have zero sympathy for you. You deserve zero sympathy from anyone. Because of what you have written/expressed your opinion about the Russian attack on Ukraine. You have high IQ. Do you understand that Russia disfigures civilians and soldiers there? I have seen many horrible photos of disfigured persons in Telegram, Twitter etc. (before they get deleted from Twitter). Like you, I can never forget some of the disfigured persons I have seen.

You support disfigurements for others, but complain when it hits you.

It is a pity that your sister died and not your brothers, sex ratio got worsened.

dont make ER threats bruh

I am sorry and my condelences to your family, its suicidefuel to have something like that happen to you.

i wish i had anything to say to help, that is horrific. i hate this fucking world and how much suffering is in it. im so sorry.

If that’s the case, then it means the chemo or radiation treatments probably failed.

I think it’s probably because pot heads are younger on average, and hence seem healthier. I know pot gives people nunchiea and make them hungry, but for some reason they do seem skinnier.
Good point. That's weird about the skinny... I've seen a few husky ones, but not many obese ones
From what I’ve read of the literature long ago, cbd could help with slowing down the spread of some cancers. Didn’t Steve Jobs try to use cbd for his cancer? I think many cancers are actually curable with mainstream methods, though mostly in earlier stages.

I have never seen that documentary, I should check it out. I’m guessing this is probably when pot used to be illegal in Canada.

Thank you bro

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I’ve also experienced a tragic loss of a parent just five days before I graduated high school and know exactly what you mean by that feeling of being sucked into an abyss. Your mind literally won’t stop replaying memories of that person, remembering past conversations and interactions with them, recalling dreams of the past about what you wanted them to see you accomplish in life. On constant repeat until you understand and accept the fact that you’ll never be able to see or speak to them again. This time, in my life at least, had been the most dreadful experience I’d ever felt.

Just know that your life doesn’t have to end and there’s always another route to take that doesn’t involve more death.

Not sure if real since you troll often but if this is real then I’m very sorry to hear that.

Some of us have to bear an unreasonable amount of suffering, hope you'll pull through boyo.

If this story is true, it’s so brutal. Courage brocel.

I'm very sorry to hear what happened OP.

Remember your family and the good times you had with them. Keep their pictures and videos. Hang their pictures on the walls. Remember what they wanted you to achieve and try to accomplish them.

Try to talk to other relatives if you can. If they had any differences with you they might reconcile after a tragedy like this. It is also a good way to keep the memory of your family alive. Also, no one cares about you as much as your own blood.

I hope you can get through this, and one day have a family of your own, if not with a foid, then through surrogacy like the way I'm planning. Keep your hope up, and do what would have made your family proud.

Thanks lol

As a Professor, you have always been my best brocel on this forum. My deepest condolence May your family rest in peace.

(Considering this is not a LARP of course)
Thank you bro

Are you completely alone now? Did you have friends prior to the deaths of your close family members? And have you made new relations with others since their demise?

The funeral must have been absolutely exasperating and depressing; with distant relatives exclaiming their condolances whilst attempting to comfort you, only to abandon most communications with you shortly after the ceremony, your depression probably increased drastically.

Are you planning anything for your personal future?
Yeah. I do have my brother but I’m not close to him and he lives far away. I haven’t spoken to him in months either. I barely speak at all most days. I think I haven’t spoken to anyone in over 2 weeks straight now, since I had meeting at work. I have no plans for my future.

my condolences, thank you for sharing OP:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Thank you for you condolences

At least it was quick. They didn't feel a thing. We all turn into dirt eventually.
True, but I wish they could be here until they were all older. And yeah at least they probably didn’t suffer, but I guess that doesn’t even really matter now.

I'm sorry this happened to you brocel, I know it'll be difficult to wake up another day and not see them again. Try your best to stay assertive and not letting yourself go. Remember hard times like this are bound to happen, best way to handle them is by holding yourself together. :cryfeels:
Thank you. It was already difficult to wake up before due to my subhumanity, but I’ll try to keep moving forward and doing what I have to do (at least for now).

That was hard to read bro, sry for your loss.
Thank you bro

Absolutely unfathomably indifferent universe brutality, sorry for your loss bro, even tho I hate my parents I know it will break me when they die

Also I know there are ungodly amount of high level larps on this site but I believe this post is true, car accidents are a lot more common than we think and I'm sorry it happened to your family
Thanks bro. Yeah, all the arguments and shit I had with them all seem fleeting now. But family is pretty much like your home, and life as a homeless person is beyond brutal. Yeah unfortunately accidents are one of the leading causes of death I heard.

Oh dam, this would be soul destroying on top of being incel. I probably would have gone ER

brutal but atleast you're careermaxxed , tho if you're incel and now with no family then you have nothing to lose anymoER
Yeah pretty much don’t tbh.

My condolences. If you want to talk, my pm is open.
Thank you bro

I'm so sorry OP. It pains me to hear that this has happened to you. Hope you get better
Thanks, I might get better but my family never will now though.

Im deeply sorry for your family. I hope there is heaven and they are there. Whats with your brother? Since i faced death of family members everything lost meaning to me and i feel like im waiting for death.

I lost many family members in the last 6-7 years. Worst being my brother and mother. I still dream about them still being alive, coming home from the hospital. They didnt let us to see my brothers corpse because of strict covid bullshit regulations. My mind cant come to terms that he is dead, weird scenarios are going troughs my head.
My brother lives far away now and we only talk once every few months. He isn’t an incel and has his own life now. But there is no escape from the brutality. If he isn’t here I’m lonely af, but if he is here I get brutally heightmogged and lifemogged. No escape from suicide inducing situation.

I’m sorry to hear about your brother and mother, what happened to them? Dreaming about them is brutal, but luckily I don’t even think I have dreams anymore (at least I can’t remember them).

Holy fuck man rest in peace your family
I know their lives are gone but they would have wanted for you to keep living
Probably, but if they no longer exist then it doesn’t really even matter anymore what they wanted I guess.

I wish you the best. Sorry you have to go through this.
Thank you bro

I hope you can overcome this. It was a very unfortunate incident. If you were a chad, then you would have had a lot of people and foid around you but i dont think you don't have that kind luxury. So, hang in there. Hope everything turn out better for ya.
Thanks bro. Yeah, the blackpill still isn’t going to go easy on me cause my face hasn’t changed. The whole thing probably made me age faster tbh, so it will become even more compoundingly brutal,

I wish i could hug an attractive woman :feelsmage:
No attractive women for subhumans. Blackpill is still on effect.

Thats fucking brutal. Sorry man.
Thank you bro

Wish that happened to my family

I'm so sorry. I've never been a religious person but I hope their souls can be resting somewhere in peace now.
Thanks, and I really hope so too. But from all the brutality I’ve seen in this reality I wouldn’t keep my hopes up.

I know someone already replied, but I also feel like getting your feelings out here might help prevent him from doing it as well.

Not true.

Go through the list of news stories on school mass shooters or mass shooters in general and you’ll more often than not find snippets about so and so person/s that was close to or who knew the shooter/perpetrator regretting not taking their words seriously about wanting to go ER ie carry out a mass murder.

Now sure not everyone who vents their anger claiming they want to do this or are going to go and do it actually goes and does it but alls I’m saying to you is that neither of us (nor any of us here) can know either way what will happen until it does quite obviously. :feelsthink:
This forum probably prevents more mass shooting and suicides than any federal agency or psychotherapist ever has.

If real, then damn dude, hope you’re holding at least holding yourself up

Stop your Retardmaxxing here idiot. As a professor, I am truly ashamed of people like you retard
Shut up cuck. I’m curious about it tbh. Nothing wrong with it

My mom died of cancer recently in her early 50s, I was very close with her. I took care of her in her last days and watched her die a horrible death. My dad also died a year ago however he wasn't involved my life. I understand what you're going through. We are in this suffering together.

I am so sorry OP that sounds awful :(
Thanks bro, yeah it is unimaginable. Doesn’t even seem real even though it has been months.

Man that really made me want cry my condolence OP ngl i feel that on your situation i would just rope my self
I’m constantly feel like roping, but I distract myself with work or youtube or something. If I had to constantly face the reality of the situation, I would have roped.

Brutal as fuck story. At least you didn't rely on them for survival or NEETed off them. You could be in a much worse situation right now, although I think saying this won't make you feel any better.
True, I am lucky in that aspect. But I think the emotional damage plus being homeless would probably led to immediate suicide.

I have zero sympathy for you. You deserve zero sympathy from anyone. Because of what you have written/expressed your opinion about the Russian attack on Ukraine. You have high IQ. Do you understand that Russia disfigures civilians and soldiers there? I have seen many horrible photos of disfigured persons in Telegram, Twitter etc. (before they get deleted from Twitter). Like you, I can never forget some of the disfigured persons I have seen.

You support disfigurements for others, but complain when it hits you.

It is a pity that your sister died and not your brothers, sex ratio got worsened.
When did I say I support war crimes? War is inevitable, especially among shit hole nations. I was mostly mad at Ukraine for cucking all their males and forcing them to die while women got to flee. Feminist shit hole nation.

I am really sorry, this is beyond terrible.
I want to give a concrete advice and consolation but I don't think there is anything I can say that would alleviate the pain.
Stay strong my man. I know this is easier said than done but focus on keeping a calm head through all the shit you are dealing with, instead of snapping and doing something impulsive like going ER. Good luck surviving this through.

Thats fucking brutal. Sorry man.
Thanks. It sucked and still does, but at least I was able to take care of myself and have had some enjoyable experiences over the years. But severe trauma without a support/weak support system can Be very hard. Hopefully this guy has people in his life.

Life Is a random jumble just dice rolled over and over again. And a bad dice roll doesn't mean a good roll is coming up. 100% of the pain wil never go away. It'll just becomme another facet of your life.

Sorry to hear about that

I'm sorry man, I dont know what to say because it wouldn't be enough but I really hope everything gets better.

There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.
My consdolences brother.
A few months ago a truck almost run over the car i was in,so it's quite weird reading this post,knowing very well that could have been me. They are now in the hands of god and there are no better hands to be in, so i hope you take some solace in that fact.God will give us new human bodies after the final judgment,so no matter what defects or how damaged we are,it won't always remain that way.
Cope,you could do a bit of travelling and maybe even visit some holy places like lourdes or even going to jerusalem.Sometimes time cures.

i don't have much else to say,sorry.lately i have been sleepcoping and moviecoping so my head isn't in the happiest of places.

Sorry to read this bro. I lost my mum to a short illness last month and it's been brutal but I can't even imagine what this could do to one's psyche.

I am sorry and my condelences to your family, its suicidefuel to have something like that happen to you.
Thank you, and yeah it truly is.

Fuck man I'm really sorry OP.
Thanks bro

This also happened to my mother she died in a car crash hitting the tree and did not survive. It made me really happy though so everyone is different.

How do you feel?
Absolutely awful, I was auper close to my family to the point they were the only thing preventing me from roping. I guess you weren’t close to your mom.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I’ve also experienced a tragic loss of a parent just five days before I graduated high school and know exactly what you mean by that feeling of being sucked into an abyss. Your mind literally won’t stop replaying memories of that person, remembering past conversations and interactions with them, recalling dreams of the past about what you wanted them to see you accomplish in life. On constant repeat until you understand and accept the fact that you’ll never be able to see or speak to them again. This time, in my life at least, had been the most dreadful experience I’d ever felt.

Just know that your life doesn’t have to end and there’s always another route to take that doesn’t involve more death.
Yeah, that’s so true. I wanted them to see me accomplish more with my life, even though I didn’t know what. The finality of death is so brutal, idk how a person can continue on and cope with it.

Not sure if real since you troll often but if this is real then I’m very sorry to hear that.
Why do you think I’m a troll? I don’t think I’ve ever made up shit on this forum for attention. Literally come here to cope, laugh, and share our pain.

Some of us have to bear an unreasonable amount of suffering, hope you'll pull through boyo.
Thank, it was already brutal af before as an incel. Now the last thing that was keeping me anchored to this life is gone.

If this story is true, it’s so brutal. Courage brocel.
I have no courage. I have nothing.

I'm very sorry to hear what happened OP.

Remember your family and the good times you had with them. Keep their pictures and videos. Hang their pictures on the walls. Remember what they wanted you to achieve and try to accomplish them.

Try to talk to other relatives if you can. If they had any differences with you they might reconcile after a tragedy like this. It is also a good way to keep the memory of your family alive. Also, no one cares about you as much as your own blood.

I hope you can get through this, and one day have a family of your own, if not with a foid, then through surrogacy like the way I'm planning. Keep your hope up, and do what would have made your family proud.
My parents wanted me to get married, but that’s obviously never going to happen. I think hanging pictures of people is against Jewish Law, but I’m not sure. If it is, I’ll respect the way they lived and taught me to live by respecting that.

Are you active on discord?
No

Oh dam, this would be soul destroying on top of being incel. I probably would have gone ER
I thought of it, but I don’t even know who I would go after. I’m mostly just suicidal rn, and want to self delete.

I’m sorry to hear about your brother and mother, what happened to them?
My mom was ill for almost two decades. She had many mental problems, Lung problems, diabetes, asthma, in the end her body gave up.

My brother was fine< until he got covid, he ended up in the hospital on the oxygen, after 6 days they called and said he died. I possibly think they killed him for organs harvest or to cover up something. He wasnt so sick to die.

Condolences. OP are you going to sue the Truck owner and his company?

Thank you, and yeah it truly is.

Thanks bro

Absolutely awful, I was auper close to my family to the point they were the only thing preventing me from roping. I guess you weren’t close to your mom.

Yeah, that’s so true. I wanted them to see me accomplish more with my life, even though I didn’t know what. The finality of death is so brutal, idk how a person can continue on and cope with it.

Why do you think I’m a troll? I don’t think I’ve ever made up shit on this forum for attention. Literally come here to cope, laugh, and share our pain.
I just get troll vibes from you when you speak to me.