Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For Incels Interested In Getting Into Coding

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp1INWuXIgo

FreeCodeCamp

I'm definitely signing up.

If certification from this place actually means something to the point where other people without degrees are starting careers in software engineering then this is a worthwhile investment of time.

It also has the perk of being something that can be done remotely, so as an incel you don't have to go out and meet people to do your job.

I'm surprised I only just stumbled upon this.

HERE'S A LAYOUT OF THE COURSE MATERIAL (LAST ONE IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT):
FreeCodeCamp2

Last edited:
Why would a top tech company hire a subhuman like me even if I studied my retarded brain off to get to some mediocre standard

Why would a top tech company hire a subhuman like me even if I studied my retarded brain off to get to some mediocre standard
Everyone at a tech company is subhuman, no one cares about that

I'm not even surprised you are on my ignore list :feelskek:

I had to unhide ignored replies to see this, oh well, back to the background you go.

Nobody is telling you to do anything, this thread clearly isn't for you, and threads like this aren't for guys like you, so simply don't reply

Put the same effort you put into your life, into your responses, and don't type anything at all :feelsokman:

Coding is the gateway into wearing thigh socks and shoving rainbow colored dildos into your anus while reciting Karl Marx material. Don't let reddit or tumblr get a hold on you

I'm not even surprised you are on my ignore list :feelskek:

I had to unhide ignored replies to see this, oh well, back to the background you go.

Nobody is telling you to do anything, this thread clearly isn't for you, and threads like this aren't for guys like you, so simply don't reply

Put the same effort you put into your life, into your responses, and don't type anything at all :feelsokman:
This pussy hole glownigger needs to block people lmao

Coding is the gateway into wearing thigh socks and shoving rainbow colored dildos into your anus while reciting Karl Marx material. Don't let reddit or tumblr get a hold on you
Were not all in the closet bro, don't project.

Would love to get into coding, impossible after suffering a brain injury.

Were not all in the closet bro, don't project.
I'VE SEEN THINGS YOU PEOPLE WOULDN'T BELIEVE
seriously bro, don't ever go on 4chan. Shit made me want to tear out my eyes :shock:

Would love to get into coding, impossible after suffering a brain injury.
I don't see how its impossible but Ok, you seem to be speaking (typing) quite coherently

If you can string sentences together you can code all the same, its just another language

Also watch the video, they do say it will take years, this isn't some 1 year or 6 months quick fix for your life, but I figure I'm not doing anything with my life anyways and right now all I have is free time

The course is also set for people who are working, I'm not working right now so I can probably get through it faster

I've been trying coding for a while but still don't feel confident in it.

Check it out then, from what I've read its very detailed, and it looks like they tell you how to get hired and what skills you should convey

I haven't coded in years, so I know its gonna be like restarting an engine that hasn't run in years lol

I wonder if someone in their late 20s canlearn to code

No program for your face

Dude anyone can learn to code in their 20's, its not like you're 50 lol

For some reason I just thought about FrothySolutions joining this programme to pick up "coder girls" :feelskek:

That level of delusion just fits him so perfectly

I honestly hate coding. I have tried at least 5 different coding languages over 6+ years, I still can not code for shit, and any coding class I take, I have to eventually repeat because I do so horribly. I can get the hang of it at first, but then comes a part where the difficulty is ramped exponentially, and it fucks me over completely.

Dude anyone can learn to code in their 20's, its not like you're 50 lol

For some reason I just thought about FrothySolutions joining this programme to pick up "coder girls" :feelskek:

That level of delusion just fits him so perfectly
I regret not taking up computers as a career. Always had an affinity for that stuff. Frothy's entire image came crashing down with his college frat boy delusions

I regret not taking up computers as a career. Always had an affinity for that stuff.
Its not too late, getting into coding and computing doesn't really require a degree, having a portfolio and proof of skill is enough to get your foot in the door of a company and work your way up

Post in the youtube comment section:
I found FCC at the age of 30 when I was frying chicken in a gas station. I've been in the industry for several years now. I now just accepted a role at Google. It without a doubt, changed my life. I will always talk highly of FCC and do whatever I can to bring people to the platform

I can't believe this shit is free and I only fucking found this today smh, I should have started years ago

The best way to learn to code is to start a project and learn as you go. I started programming when I was 11 and know a lot of languages. But all people I know that are somewhat genius at programming all stand out because they have their own projects

Edit: If you want a programming job that requires no degree, aim for web development or maybe low level software engineering. Stay away from things such as data science

Last edited:
The best way to learn to code is to start a project and learn as you go.
That doesn't sound like the "best" way to learn at all, it isn't structured, and you can waste time doing random stuff and getting nowhere. That will lead to procrastination, frustration and then you giving up.

You are an exception, but for most people this won't work

You are reminding me of people in comment sections who say you can get into trading by just learning from random youtube videos

"I dId It, tHaTs hOw I lEaRnEd!" :feelskek: (I've seen this so many times)

"Just learn randomly bro" lol

That sounds like someone to me who got lucky to randomly learn the right things at the right time and find success

Structured learning material is always more optimal

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on this?

That doesn't sound like the "best" way to learn at all, it isn't structured, and you can waste time doing random stuff and getting nowhere. That will lead to procrastination, frustration and then you giving up.

You are reminding me of people in comment sections who say you can get into trading by just learning from random youtube videos

That sounds like someone to me who got lucky to randomly learn the right things at the right time and find success

I think it's a combination of both. If you can't learn in a structured way then programming is not for you. Then you also won't be able to get an academic degree in computer science for example. On the other hand, if you aren't willing to do things in your free time like having your own projects and doing something creative, then you probably aren't pushing yourself. Or you have no real passion for it. Some people get rejected for job interviews because they can only show some basic things they made in college, but they can't really show their own work.

Also want to point out that there are a lot of sites that offer coding courses and bootcamps nowadays, and people can grind certifications, but it won't get you on the same level as a university education. Also you can learn coding outside of the restrictions that those websites give you. When I was in my teens, many people learned coding from books, and by getting ideas from stackoverflow. Those are still very legit ways. Things like trying to code your own CMS, or text based MORPG, from scratch. If you are passionate to carry through with things like that you can learn a lot, and those courses won't really push you out of the box. So in that case you have a goal in a mind, and although many people don't finish those kinds of projects, they end up learning a lot from it because they are passionate and code on it for many hours. That's much more valueable imo than an online course that has a very predefined way of doing things.

I think ideally, if you want to get into coding to get a job, then do 50% coding courses to learn the basics in a structured manner, and spend 50% working on a project of your own where you can create something for your portfolio

Last edited:
that course is what... 3000 hours ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

omfg. :feelshaha: just code-slave for literally THOUSANDS OF HOURS (and im sure thats the fucking minimum JFL, excluding exercises and stuffs) for an UNCERTAIN OUTCOME bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelshaha:

there's no guarantee you gonna actually master it. no guarantee you even end up learning useful stuffs that companies will value. NOTHING, NADA.

stupid as shit :feelskek:

man, its really fucking pathetic the things you do for pussies :feelskek: just code slave thousands of hrs for the slim chance of mastering coding and get a job as wageslave, so you can betabux some roastie in her 30s while she didnt do shit in her life, never spent even 300 hours in any serious subject in school or work :feelskek:

but yeah, go ahead, CUCK.
1. Man, seems like you're trying hard to convince yourself right now lol, who even said anything about dating or marriage? (you're the only one bringing up women here)

2. You must have something way more important or useful you are going to be doing with your free time, would you mind telling me? :feelskek:

This is a really good thread brocel
More incels should learn to code, especially LDARcels
Thanks for sharing
Best of luck with learning how to code

This is a really good thread brocel
Thanks for sharing
You're welcome

Whenever I find stuff like this I think its important to post it. This trash forum should really be about incels improving their lives and sharing knowledge, rather than a million meme troll threads and LDAR posts.

There's a reason why my ignore list is like 150+ by now, I lost count it might be 200 IDK lol

Wastes of spaces get blocked on site, some people get a few chances but if i see repeated postmaxxing, troll posting, showing up to serious threads like this to joke around, they get block

Heck sometimes it can be a one off like this guy:
No program for your face

If these guys won't take their own lives seriously, its in my own best interest to block out their existence

They are a useless distraction

im not gonna subject myself to virtually slavery by studying an extremely boring subject WITHOUT CLAIRITY OF AN OUTCOME OF SUCCESS.

if im guaranteed that once i spend 3000 hours and i can get a very good paying job which would then lead to high chance of betabuxxing some prime age stacy, id consider it.
University degrees involved a lot of people investing way more hours and tens of thousands of dollars, and a lot of these people are out of work right now lol

THIS IS FREE

but your encourgement of "just do coding bro" is HEAVILY FLAWED. and you dont even seem to realize it.
Title of thread: "FOR INCELS INTERESTED IN CODING"

If someone isn't interested they shouldn't be in this thread, so I don't see where you are getting the encouragement and "just do coding bro" part

if coding is that easy, everyone would be doing it and everyone would get rich...... :feelsPop: guess what... nope, thats not how the real world works.
Who said anything about coding being easy

You noticing this trend of you using strawman arguments, you are like some retard arguing with yourself right now?
just code slave thousands of hrs for the slim chance of mastering coding and get a job as wageslave, so you can betabux some roastie in her 30s while she didnt do shit in her life

You might as well just start random threads and argue with yourself at this point. No need to wait for someone else to start a thread lol.

its clear you dont have that much critical thinking skils as you portray urself to be.... but hey, coding is for monkeys :feelsdevil: coding doesnt need critical thinking skills
I thought you said coding wouldn't be easy?

You are ironically making it sound pretty easy right now

Last edited:
This trash forum should really be about incels improving their lives and sharing knowledge, rather than a million meme troll threads and LDAR posts.

There are a lot of things I would like to share but I'm hesitant to be possibly the only guy here trying to be genuine with people. The response to more positive threads like this one:
serve as a good barometer to the kind of reception I could expect.

We could use a [How to] or [Solutions] tag.

Whenever I find stuff like this I think its important to post it. This trash forum should really be about incels improving their lives and sharing knowledge, rather than a million meme troll threads and LDAR posts.
Fully agreed.
LDAR shouldn't be encouraged.

We could use a [How to] or [Solutions] tag.
I doubt the mods would bother creating it but you can give it an ask (in the suggestions subforum)

I asked for a wealthmaxxing subforum and they wouldn't budge lol

it's cool to know atleast some frontend because you can do a lot of stuff with it. If you are type of person with a lot off app or web ideas you will know how to do it

View attachment 525278

If certification from this place actually means something to the point where other people without degrees are starting careers in software engineering then this is a worthwhile investment of time.

It also has the perk of being something that can be done remotely, so as an incel you don't have to go out and meet people to do your job.

View attachment 525285

Wow ill definitely check these out

There are a lot of things I would like to share but I'm hesitant to be possibly the only guy here trying to be genuine with people.
Same, Imagine writing a whole essay just for some trolls to comment "didn't read a single word", tbh 99% of "incels" here don't read long threads

Many ugly curries probably uglier than you are in tech and do decently
@Transcended Trucel thoughts on this?
It's a good resource but the cert probably isn't worth much. But what you learn from it and then build projects using the keyword term(node/react/mongodb whatever based on your focused language) technology leads to jobs.
They're also smart usually genius IQ levels which I'm clearly not or I wouldn't be wage slaving
No where near genius to get decent salary. Average IQ + good woro ethic + patience(coding is not good for impatient people) is good enough.
Only cumskin coders fall for that.
You will never feel confident tbh. Especially in front end. The tech/frameworks change all the time. Best to focus on projects rather than mastery of a language/framework. Ideally projects that are visual, meet job requirement keyword tech terms.
Yes but your brain peaks between 22-27, but you can still go decent at it. People in their 40s even have gotten coding jobs.
I honestly hate coding. I have tried at least 5 different coding languages over 6+ years, I still can not code for shit, and any coding class I take, I have to eventually repeat because I do so horribly. I can get the hang of it at first, but then comes a part where the difficulty is ramped exponentially, and it fucks me over completely.
Yeah the project level and making multiple files/technology work together is where coding gets far harder. Having the ability to diagram/plan then debug in a deliberare scientifc fashion is key. Lots of patience is needed as well. Eventually you should get good enough to not run into problems as much.
The best way to learn to code is to start a project and learn as you go. I started programming when I was 11 and know a lot of languages. But all people I know that are somewhat genius at programming all stand out because they have their own projects

Edit: If you want a programming job that requires no degree, aim for web development or maybe low level software engineering. Stay away from things such as data science
True back end jobs all want degrees. They are also harder/math heavy and more focused on concepts rather than visuals tbh.

You need to follow a structure but reinforce concepts with your own testing.
Early on I was probably doing 50% reading then 50% time coding to understand the concept. At certain milestones, you have to so projects and then continue to learn afterwards.

Also I recommend looking into doing leetcode/hackerrank problems if you want coding jobs. Look into being able to do these problems after you understand a programming languages basics. They use these problems during technical interviews a lot. Now mobile app development is probably the only coding field you won't see that stuff as much if at all.
I think it's a combination of both. If you can't learn in a structured way then programming is not for you. Then you also won't be able to get an academic degree in computer science for example. On the other hand, if you aren't willing to do things in your free time like having your own projects and doing something creative, then you probably aren't pushing yourself. Or you have no real passion for it. Some people get rejected for job interviews because they can only show some basic things they made in college, but they can't really show their own work.

Also want to point out that there are a lot of sites that offer coding courses and bootcamps nowadays, and people can grind certifications, but it won't get you on the same level as a university education. Also you can learn coding outside of the restrictions that those websites give you. When I was in my teens, many people learned coding from books, and by getting ideas from stackoverflow. Those are still very legit ways. Things like trying to code your own CMS, or text based MORPG, from scratch. If you are passionate to carry through with things like that you can learn a lot, and those courses won't really push you out of the box. So in that case you have a goal in a mind, and although many people don't finish those kinds of projects, they end up learning a lot from it because they are passionate and code on it for many hours. That's much more valueable imo than an online course that has a very predefined way of doing things.

I think ideally, if you want to get into coding to get a job, then do 50% coding courses to learn the basics in a structured manner, and spend 50% working on a project of your own where you can create something for your portfolio
True a good amount of coding is completely unstructured or learn on a need by basis. As a lot of stuff isn't used outside niche situations.

Last edited:
is it only for americans though or nah?

that course is what... 3000 hours ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

omfg. :feelshaha: just code-slave for literally THOUSANDS OF HOURS (and im sure thats the fucking minimum JFL, excluding exercises and stuffs) for an UNCERTAIN OUTCOME bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelshaha:

there's no guarantee you gonna actually master it. no guarantee you even end up learning useful stuffs that companies will value. NOTHING, NADA.

stupid as shit :feelskek:

man, its really fucking pathetic the things you do for pussies :feelskek: just code slave thousands of hrs for the slim chance of mastering coding and get a job as wageslave, so you can betabux some roastie in her 30s while she didnt do shit in her life, never spent even 300 hours in any serious subject in school or work :feelskek:

but yeah, go ahead, CUCK.
A smart coder focuses on learning shit that companies want such as frameworks in demand also shit he can show off/brag about (another reason to do front end).

Also money isn't about pussy, it is about affording copes. So yes a few thousand hours early on for a relatively cushy job after a few years is well worth it. Also you don't need to learn more than 1000-2000 hours of stuff for most entry level jobs(probably even 300-500 is enough in many cases). Maybe 3000-4000 for mid and 7000-8000 for senior.
im not gonna subject myself to virtually slavery by studying an extremely boring subject WITHOUT CLAIRITY OF AN OUTCOME OF SUCCESS.

if im guaranteed that once i spend 3000 hours and i can get a very good paying job which would then lead to high chance of betabuxxing some prime age stacy, id consider it.

but your encourgement of "just do coding bro" is HEAVILY FLAWED. and you dont even seem to realize it.

if coding is that easy, everyone would be doing it and everyone would get rich...... :feelsPop: guess what... nope, thats not how the real world works.

its clear you dont have that much critical thinking skils as you portray urself to be.... but hey, coding is for monkeys :feelsdevil: coding doesnt need critical thinking skills its probably just brute forcing and memorize some random bullshit :feelskek: thats why its so boring and tiresome and only ugly ass soy cuck nerds and geeks do coding coz nobody RESPECTABLE would subject themselves to virtual slavery like that.
Yeah coding isn't for everyone. If you lack patience then it isn't the field for you tbh. A lot of time is spent reading understanding rather than actually making stuff.
it's cool to know atleast some frontend because you can do a lot of stuff with it. If you are type of person with a lot off app or web ideas you will know how to do it
Yes also you can try attempts at making side hustle projects. Most will fail to be profitable time wise. But some people do succeed and can eventually retire living off passive income.

Last edited:
As a hiring IT director I prefer to hire incels, as I know that they will not call sick after a party, because they are not invited to any.

Front end> back end for non University coders or those interested in side husrle maxxing.

Because modern IT is a junk pile. It is the dirty little secret of "tech"

So they need masses of low-level techs to fix all the problems that come up all the time. Why do you think they hire so many curries?

I’ve been wanting to get into coding but haven’t found the proper tools needed.
Bookmarked the thread:feelsokman:
You should start now. Merely an hour a day for 4-6 years mogs 4 hours a day for 6 months or a year. Especially for algorithmic hacker rank leet code stuff.
is it only for americans though or nah?
Americans earn the most coding wise due to american MAANGF/FAANGCompanies dominating the tech. But other country ceps should still consider it. Especially shithole countrycels can use it to escape their shithole via h1b visa

Last edited:

View attachment 525278

View attachment 525285

Thanks for sharing. Will definitely look into this

Should I get a new cheap laptop so I can be more mobile with it? I don’t want to get something too expensive as I may not use it in the long run. I’ll be getting a laptop before college but at that time I’ll get a more expensive reliable one.
Yeah a cheap laptop is enough for most entry level projects. You just need decent ram, ideally 16gb+. As you will probably be going between internet tabs/browsers and the IDE/coding program a lot. Outside that the other stuff isn't as important. Also make sure to have good typing posture or you'll end up with wrist pain.

Should I get a new cheap laptop so I can be more mobile with it? I don’t want to get something too expensive as I may not use it in the long run. I’ll be getting a laptop before college but at that time I’ll get a more expensive reliable one.
I started to learn coding in 1987, on something that is now in museums. I'm telling to everybody, it's the perfect job for incels.

Lol at people complaining about the hours. That's what it takes. In school a lot of the courses recommended 150 hours of study time.

However I disagree with trying to get a job in coding. There's a Great Reset. Jfl at acting like you have some kind of future.

Same, Imagine writing a whole essay just for some trolls to comment "didn't read a single word", tbh 99% of "incels" here don't read long threads
Well those threads aren't for them, they're for those with an open mind, those who can be helped, and either way I already think this forum is some kind of psyop to keep incels from acquiring resources and coming together to share knowledge and work on goals, because that would be the worse possible outcome for society

I suspect half of these joke posters to be "agent" accounts, I'm not joking

As incel males we have the most free time and the most potential expendable income

If we created a group of successful incels and a forum that functioned as a "pipeline" for incels to "rise to greatness", we could one day start "pull strings" of our own in politics, law, culture, etc

I don't trust these LDAR posters, its all too convenient, the way I look at it most of us have no lives so we have nothing really left to do but pursue success (unlike normies whose lives are filled with distractions)

This forum (for now) is the main gathering point for incels, so people are placed here to subvert the culture and make sure that it stays one where stupidity and failure is ironically celebrated

The one thing society fears is that we come together and are focused on our own collective financial success

Money is power

No where near genius to get decent salary. Average IQ + good woro ethic + patience(coding is not good for impatient people) is good enough.
True a lot of people don't seem to understand how important work ethic is, which comes naturally to any incel because you don't have a life lol. I got promoted to supervisor in 3 months in one of the last jobs I worked because I never missed a day, always arrived early, and if they needed me for overtime I did it (I had nothing else to do)

All the other workers were pissed lol

I only got the promotion because I demanded it though, nobody should be naive and expect "goodness", you have to show your worth and then demand to be rewarded based on your worth. People respect the initiative.

I'll be sure to check out the leetcode/hackerrank stuff

However I disagree with trying to get a job in coding. There's a Great Reset.
Explain

:lul::lul:

Well those threads aren't for them, they're for those with an open mind, those who can be helped, and either way I already think this forum is some kind of psyop to keep incels from acquiring resources and coming together to share knowledge and work on goals, because that would be the worse possible outcome for society

I suspect half of these joke posters to be "agent" accounts, I'm not joking

As incel males we have the most free time and the most potential expendable income

If we created a group of successful incels and a forum that functioned as a "pipeline" for incels to "rise to greatness", we could one day start "pull strings" of our own in politics, law, culture, etc

I don't trust these LDAR posters, its all too convenient, the way I look at it most of us have no lives so we have nothing really left to do but pursue success (unlike normies whose lives are filled with distractions)

This forum (for now) is the main gathering point for incels, so people are placed here to subvert the culture and make sure that it stays one where stupidity and failure is ironically celebrated

The one thing society fears is that we come together and are focused on our own collective financial success
I've always wondered why you don't like LDAR and ldar posters but I'm starting to agree with you.
I think most of the "its over just ldar" posters are fakecels/normies who love bringing people down and make them stay down, sort of like a sadistic crab bucket.
But at the same time you have to think of it from another prospective, depression makes you unmotivated to do anything, especially if you don't have a clear goal at the end to achieve something, what do you think about this point?

Btw I thought you put me on your ignore list lol

am studying software engineering right now. coding is the perfect job for incels tbh.

But at the same time you have to think of it from another prospective, depression makes you unmotivated to do anything, especially if you don't have a clear goal at the end to achieve something, what do you think about this point?
To me that's a bullshit excuse, I don't even think the logic makes sense

My depression, my shitty life, IS THE SOURCE MY MOTIVATION BECAUSE I WANT TO ESCAPE IT ONE DAY

This is why that reasoning doesn't make any sense to me

The truth is the guys who use this excuse are actually comfortable in their failure lives, they are content in it. It doesn't bother them much, it isn't as depressing as they are trying to make you think it is, they actually enjoy it to an extent. They just use the excuse of "I'm too depressed to try" so they don't have to admit to themselves that they really have no problem with it and it some ways like it.

Have you ever suffocated before? (If you have, you'll understand what I say next).

Let me put it this way, if you don't treat escaping your current shitty life in the same way you panic for air when you suffocate, then you don't really dislike your life as much as you want to claim.

To me this life is suffocation, this life is intolerable, I will never stop trying to escape it, BECAUSE ITS INTOLERABLE.

This is why the depression excuse is completely illogical, if something feels so bad then you'll do everything in your power to escape it.

I made a thread already about this very topic:

Btw I thought you put me on your ignore list lol
Lol nah, we just had an argument, but you aren't a postmaxxer, or a troll, or a LDAR retard.

I add wastes of space to my blocklist, someone who is clearly trying to troll me or someone who I can't take seriously because they never post anything of worth.

Last edited:
o me that's a bullshit excuse, I don't even think the logic makes sense

My depression, my shitty life, IS THE SOURCE MY MOTIVATION BECAUSE I WANT TO ESCAPE IT ONE DAY

This is why that reasoning doesn't make any sense to me

The truth is the guys who use this excuse are actually comfortable in their failure lives, they are content in it. It doesn't bother them much, it isn't as depressing as they are trying to make you think it is, they actually enjoy it to an extent. They just use the excuse of "I'm too depressed to try" so they don't have to admit to themselves that they really have no problem with it and it some ways like it.

Have you ever suffocated before? (If you have, you'll understand what I'm say next).

Let me put it this way, if you don't treat escaping your current shitty life in the same way you panic for air when you suffocate, the you don't really dislike your life as much as you want to claim.

To me this life is suffocation, this life is intolerable, I will never stop trying to escape it, BECAUSE ITS INTOLERABLE.

This is why the depression excuse is completely illogical, if something feels so bad then you'll do everything in your power to escape it.
I've had a similar experience where I basically had to work from an early age because if I didn't I wouldn't have shit, my dad never wanted to spend any money on raising me from a very early age, on one instance I couldn't go to school for 3 days because my shoes broke and he didn't want to buy me new ones, the fear of getting kicked out or having no shoes/clothes is what pushed me, I was still depressed but I wanted to escape that depression/fear/anxiety etc.
I'm not trying to tell you my life story, my point is that most "incels" who love saying shit like "its over just LDAR" or actual LDARcels, they ldar and neetmaxx because they can, they have parents that still support them financially or get neetbuxx or some sort of money from the government.
They don't have any reason or motivation to push them to escape from that life of rotting, and they also try to spread it and bring down other people, some of them convince themselves they're spreading "the black pill" and some are just sadistic fucks who enjoy bringing down people who try anything.
Lol nah, we just had an argument, but you aren't a postmaxxer, or a troll, or a LDAR retard.

I add wastes of space to my blocklist, someone who is clearly trying to troll me or someone who I can't take seriously because they never post anything of worth.
sometimes I just sound retarded tbh, but I'm just trying to learn and talk to people here.
postmaxxer, or a troll,
I don't see a problem with postmaxxing if it's done in the sewers where it belongs, sarcasm can be a good cope if done at the right place and it's not just obvious trolling.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to tell you my life story,
I know, I can already tell from a lot of the things you said before that you didn't have an easy life

my point is that most "incels" who love saying shit like "its over just LDAR" or actual LDARcels actually ldar, they ldar and neetmaxx because they can, they have parents that still support them financially or get neetbuxx or some sort of money from the government.
This, most of these guys are privileged cunts, they never experienced poverty

Anybody who has experienced poverty or struggled in life wouldn't be talking all of this LDAR nonsense

I don't see a problem with postmaxxing if it's done in the sewers where it belongs, sarcasm can be a good cope if done at the right place and it's not just obvious trolling.
I don't like the concept of "coping", I don't think any of us should "cope", I think we should be working on solving our problems. Coping means you are just trying to MENTALLY deal with a situation and it often implies that you aren't doing anything LITERAL about that problem to solve it.

The core problem with "incel culture" is that coping is accepted and even celebrated

No I do not consider entertaining yourself or leisure as "coping", to me that's just part of the process of taking a break away from your work/projects, because if you don't you'll get too mentally tired to keep at it

"Coping" is actually something negative because it implies not dealing with the problem directly