Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For Incels Interested In Getting Into Coding

My depression, my shitty life, IS THE SOURCE MY MOTIVATION BECAUSE I WANT TO ESCAPE IT ONE DAY
High IQ view and post. Took up Web Development (basically programming) about 10 years ago and it's the best thing I've ever done. Lets you stay the fuck away from foids most of the time and it's rewarding to actually build something and see it come to fruition.

A couple of years ago the company I now work for only go into the office 2 days a week and since the Chinavirus we are now fully remote and only do 1 day a month plus there are lots of companies offering fully remote work too now.

I can't stress it enough either, if you are an Incel and have been "out there" enough to know that then the best thing for you IS to stay the fuck out of the way of foids. If it hurts you either learn to disregard it or avoid it as much as possible. This allowed me to do that.

High IQ view and post. Took up Web Development (basically programming) about 10 years ago and it's the best thing I've ever done.
Do you have a degree in a relevant field?

Do you have a degree in a relevant field?
Ye Master's Degree in Web Development. It was probably actually more like 12 years ago now that I think (I'm getting old ha). Courses like that are the best thing to start with though I think because of the price of education and then maybe some basic freelance work or just learning the ropes at a company for a year or so.

@BlkPillPres Another good one was Treehouse but it looks expensive now:-

I have a computer science degree but i lost interest in that shit.
Linguistics are more interesting

The elites want to "greatly reduce economic activity" (gradually get rid of the middle class) in the name of global warming and they want to make anyone that wants a job to have to completely submit to them, beginning with the vaccine passport.

The vaccine is definitely not about our health. 62% of the vaxxed have blood clots causing heart damage and high blood pressure. Not taking some shit from Luciferians obsessed with population control.

Basically in the coming future, this current "just grind it bro" strategy won't be possible and won't bear fruit. Maybe it might for a while if you take the vaccine and don't get fucked up but with all the problems with motivation that come from inceldom, the Great Reset is the final nail in the coffin.

The elites want to "greatly reduce economic activity" (gradually get rid of the middle class) in the name of global warming and they want to make anyone that wants a job to have to completely submit to them, beginning with the vaccine passport.

The vaccine is definitely not about our health. 62% of the vaxxed have blood clots causing heart damage and high blood pressure. Not taking some shit from Luciferians obsessed with population control.

Basically in the coming future, this current "just grind it bro" strategy won't be possible and won't bear fruit. Maybe it might for a while if you take the vaccine and don't get fucked up but with all the problems with motivation that come from inceldom, the Great Reset is the final nail in the coffin.
Oh, you are still on this conspiracy bullshit phase, I thought you had something legitimate to say

What you are saying isn't even sustainable, you are underestimating the average human, its almost as if you think "people are good"

This would only lead to ridiculous increases in crime, rioting, violence, etc, and it will impact the economy to the extent that the elites won't have anyone to make money off of

If you cut the legs off of your slaves, your slaves can't work for you. The economy only works because people have money to spend within the economy to keep the machine running. If people have less expendable income, then they'll spend less, and that means less money for the elites to pocket

Also here's a big flaw in your logic, if its pointless to try and get that job because of the impending "Great Reset" its even more pointless to do nothing and remain a NEET because you have to be a retard to think the elites are going to fucking up the middle class but "NEETs are off limits, let's keep funding these welfare programmes because we feel sorry for these guys"

So doing nothing will lead to homelessness

The core problem with "incel culture" is that coping is accepted and even celebrated

No I do not consider entertaining yourself or leisure as "coping", to me that's just part of the process of taking a break away from your work/projects, because if you don't you'll get too mentally tired to keep at it

"Coping" is actually something negative because it implies not dealing with the problem directly
I think I misunderstood the definition of a "cope", I always thought of "coping" as in doing something fun to do on your free time (ldarcels don't even have free time, all their time is free :feelskek:)

If you cut the legs off of your slaves, your slaves can't work for you. The economy only works because people have money to spend within the economy to keep the machine running. If people have less expendable income, then they'll spend less, and that means less money for the elites to pocket

Also here's a big flaw in your logic, if its pointless to try and get that job because of the impending "Great Reset" its even more pointless to do nothing and remain a NEET because you have to be a retard to think the elites are going to fucking up the middle class but "NEETs are off limits, let's keep funding these welfare programmes because we feel sorry for these guys"
It's a clear thing that they want to reduce economic activity and eventually depopulate to some extent. They're obsessed with it and all of the billionaires that Gates hangs around with have public quotes about wanting to reduce the population.

That the UN has an official religion is a fact. It's the New Age religion which is a revival/modernization/publicizing of the old mystery religions. Bill Gates literally donates to the Lucis (originally Lucifer) Trust which has its base in the UN building in New York. They say they want to prepare the world for the "reappearance of the Christ" and are pushing ecumenicism for all of the religions to be compatible with each other.

"We" He means you.
Elite climatehange

Doing nothing at least means you can relax and not feel as frustrated by loss. They have already talked about making UBI dependent on cooperation with what the government wants. Eventually it will come with demands. The point of it is control.

I could write much more about this and provide links and such but it feels like you'd rather just cope with thinking there's some kind of real future outside of a technetronic control grid prison planet.

Linguistics are more interesting
What languages are you fluent or learning rn?
I could write much more about this and provide links and such but it feels like you'd rather just cope with thinking there's some kind of real future outside of a technetronic control grid prison planet.
Please do. I'm interested.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp1INWuXIgo

View attachment 525278

I'm definitely signing up.

If certification from this place actually means something to the point where other people without degrees are starting careers in software engineering then this is a worthwhile investment of time.

It also has the perk of being something that can be done remotely, so as an incel you don't have to go out and meet people to do your job.

I'm surprised I only just stumbled upon this.

HERE'S A LAYOUT OF THE COURSE MATERIAL (LAST ONE IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT):
View attachment 525285

Thanks. In retrospect after all these years I have to unironically express my admiration for the fact that you managed to keep a pragmatic head on your shoulders and try to offer real practical solutions/advice threads.

I think I misunderstood the definition of a "cope", I always thought of "coping" as in doing something fun to do on your free time
1. If that was true then there would be no need to call it "coping" as in "coping mechanism".

Think about it, when Chad and Stacey takes a vacation are they "coping" or are they merely engaging in leisure?

There's no reason to use an entire new word that has different implications, its just leisure

Coping implies that you have a problem and you are trying to mentally ignore/escape it

Whereas leisure and entertainment are simply what they are, leisure and entertainment. Completely removed from any implication of having problems in your life and using them as a form of escapism

2. I have never seen any incel use cope the way you say. Its always used in a way that implies they are distracting themselves from problems in their life

When I watch a movie or a TV show I'm not coping, I'm just entertaining myself

When the LDAR incels talk about watching shows and movies its always associated with "helping them to not kill themselves or feel depressed"

There's always the implication that its about ignoring the problems in their life, its not a break from them pursuing their goals, they don't do shit, they don't have goals. Its a break from them feeling bad about their life, hence why they are "coping".

It's a clear thing that they want to reduce economic activity and eventually depopulate to some extent. They're obsessed with it and all of the billionaires that Gates hangs around with have public quotes about wanting to reduce the population.

That the UN has an official religion is a fact. It's the New Age religion which is a revival/modernization/publicizing of the old mystery religions. Bill Gates literally donates to the Lucis (originally Lucifer) Trust which has its base in the UN building in New York. They say they want to prepare the world for the "reappearance of the Christ" and are pushing ecumenicism for all of the religions to be compatible with each other.

"We" He means you.
View attachment 525457

Doing nothing at least means you can relax and not feel as frustrated by loss. They have already talked about making UBI dependent on cooperation with what the government wants. Eventually it will come with demands. The point of it is control.

Dude, none of this conspiracy theory nonsense matters, its mostly just LDAR guys who like this shit, because its another excuse to do nothing

Conspiracy stuff is just LDARFuel lol

Think about it this way, If there's literally nothing you can do to go against a problem then it makes no sense to focus on it, you should focus on the problems in your life that you can actually change

I used to be really into this conspiracy stuff when I was younger, and then one day I felt stupid about it, because I realized how pointless it was

"The illuminati is doing X"

"The rich are cheating the system X way"

Ok, simple question

WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU OR ANYONE DO ABOUT IT?

The answer is nothing, and if the answer is nothing, you are wasting your time focusing on it

This conspiracy stuff just reminds me of a thread I made featuring a video from Jordan Peterson:

View: https://youtu.be/qTk-69f64KU?t=211

"I think generally people have things that are more within their personal purview, that are more difficult to deal with, and that they are avoiding, and that generally the way they avoid them is by adopting "pseudo-moralistic stances" on large scale social issues, so that they look good to their friends and their neighbors"

Its much easier to focus on issues that you know full well you could never change, and treat it like some kind of moral stance to pat yourself on the back for, than to work on INCEL PROBLEMS THAT ACTUALLY AFFECT YOUR LIFE IN A PERSONAL WAY

Think about it, how are you going to be a wage slave or a NEET but you spend time worrying about this "grand scale" social issue that a nobody like you could never make a difference in

Wouldn't it make more sense to focus on your finances?

Of course it would, but that's such a difficult problem that would take years to solve, so instead of focusing on that, they instead focus on large scale social issues that they can pat themselves on the back for, for merely "being in support of X side" (INSTANT GRATIFICATION + NO EFFORT REQUIRED)

Its a convenient little mental escape so that they don't have to work on their REAL LIFE PROBLEMS

Like Jordan has pointed out in this video though, this is something that most people tend to do, especially these days with all the virtue signally nonsense. So it isn't exclusive to incels or any group, but I just find it funny that incels of all people who claim to be "black pilled" and self aware and not "like normies" are falling for the same kind of mental gymnastics that normies do

You don't even see the irony in your own words, you guys are walking contradictions

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Let me guess:
"Uhhhhhhh, wElL I sTiLl eNjOY mY cOpEs" - this is what it always comes down to

Endless contradictions wrapped in contradictions

There are no copes to be had if you are a broke NEET, and in the world you describe the LDAR guys will be the first ones to be homeless, so that's even more of a reason to pursue your financial goals regardless

You can't have it both ways

If the Elites are going to usher in this age of financial destitution then your argument to "DO NOTHING BECAUSE OF MUH GREAT RESET" is even more retarded, because its the people with no skills or work ethnic that will be without copes and probably without a home

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU OR ANYONE DO ABOUT IT?

The answer is nothing, and if the answer is nothing, you are wasting your time focusing on it
Its much easier to focus on issues that you know full well you could never change, and treat it like some kind of moral stance to pat yourself on the back for, than to work on INCEL PROBLEMS THAT ACTUALLY AFFECT YOUR LIFE IN A PERSONAL WAY

Think about it, how are you going to be a wage slave or a NEET but you spend time worrying about this "grand scale" social issue that a nobody like you could never make a difference in
Nothing really. It interests me though and it led to me getting saved so it was certainly worth it. It also kept me from taking the vaccine which killed a woman I know from a brain hemorrhage.
Its a convenient little mental escape so that they don't have to work on their REAL LIFE PROBLEMS
I was very nihilistic about the world and tired of life before I quit my job and got saved. Enjoying life more (from quitting and getting more interests) and learning more truth (the final truth) helped me with that a lot. NEET life is better than wagie life anyway.

Also I was working and considering going back to school but the sickening mask at work and the knowledge that eventually workplaces and schools will require the vaccine passport were the final nail in the coffin for my motivation. Now I'm considering maybe going into some electrician training next year to get neetbux and secondarily to get a skill/job.

Thanks for the resource. I just started learning about HMTL through it.

Now I'm considering maybe going into some electrician training next year to get neetbux and secondarily to get a skill/job.
Well you have to do something, because once again, if the Elites are going to do what you're talking about, its completely contradictory to tell people to do nothing, because NEETs are going to end up homeless, they aren't going to strip away the middle class but leave welfare programmes running so that NEETs can live off of the country and do nothing

This is why I say you can't have it both ways

To me that's a bullshit excuse, I don't even think the logic makes sense

My depression, my shitty life, IS THE SOURCE MY MOTIVATION BECAUSE I WANT TO ESCAPE IT ONE DAY
I mean, yeah i get your meaning but i feel like i am quite cursed, i know i didnt try as hard as i could and while i didnt experience poverty i certainly have a shitty life. i tried getting out of it, by getting a job or trying college. but they didnt give me the results i wanted, so i often find myself in the same loop of: depression > wanting to better myself > failing for a reason or another. i cant say i live as a poor person, but i can tell you i lack some things that poor people have, a realistic solution to my problem would be to get a job. but getting a job would kill my future. having told that i must say that i even aplied to supermarkets and whaever shitty job you can find but i didnt even get a callback so...

Setting that aside i must say that i like your posts, you seem to be in a similar situation as myself trying to find ways to make money and do something with your life. i hope you have more sucess than i did and try to learn as much as you can. as most of the times i find myself lacking information, your posts are 99% better than most people as you actually contribute to find ways to bring solutions to the table.

I tried freecodecamp and got the first two certs(Javascript, Web design) and those two certs almost gave a job ngl, i dont know if they did indeed help or were just a good bonus, either way i think they were a good adition to a resume. What i must say is that the teaching method of FreecodeCamp is pretty flawed, you will find most of the times that you learn almost nothing and when you try to make a project or develop something for yourself, you will find that it will be pretty hard. So bearing that in mind you have the option of learning along the projects you make, and also trying them out in a Environment(IDE) of your own(Freecodecamp has its own enviroment of development), there's also The Odin Project, who seems like a better alternative as they dont hold your hands that much and also seems like a fairly complete course, didnt try it as much as you have to set up lots of things before even starting it.

But yeah overall i would like you doing this stuff and making a post if you manage to land a job. even if its freelance or just to show what projects you made, i've been teaching myself coding for a couple of years on and off and never quite got to the point i wanted to be, i hope that by the end of this year i have at least a neat looking project done.

I tried freecodecamp and got the first two certs(Javascript, Web design) and those two certs almost gave a job ngl
Wait, so you already knew about this?

Lol, you should have posted this thread before me

What i must say is that the teaching method of FreecodeCamp is pretty flawed, you will find most of the times that you learn almost nothing and when you try to make a project or develop something for yourself, you will find that it will be pretty hard.
Certification from them seems to help landing people a job, so I'll have to doubt what you say here until I see it for myself

Even if the teaching method is flawed I'd still do it for the certification, I can always just download some other course with higher ratings online

there's also The Odin Project, who seems like a better alternative as they dont hold your hands that much and also seems like a fairly complete course
Think I'll stick to hand holding lol, I haven't coded in a while and I'm starting this from the perspective of a blank slate, a complete coding noob

Last edited:
Wait, so you already knew about this?

Lol, you should have posted this thread before me
I thought people already knew to be honest, i was clearly mistaken. in reddit this is common knowledge, and i thought most people came here from reddit.
Certification from them seems to help landing people a job, so I'll have to doubt what you say here until I see it for myself
It's better than nothing for sure, but if you think that's comparable to a college degree im sorry to dissapoint. if you're really great at what you do, it wont matter if you dont have a degree and you can make due with your certs
Think I'll stick to hand holding lol, I haven't coded in a while and I'm starting this from the perspective of a blank slate, a complete coding noob
Yeah for sure, its a good course. just bear in mind what i told you about researching when you complete an exercise. if you dont do that probably if you leave the course you wont remember a thing when you come back(happened to me), try to make some good projects like what people post on "sucess stories" you must find ways to get knowledge because freecodecamp dosnt teach you the monster projects some guys make, that's why they get really good jobs. if you can be creative and do it really well you will certainly get a job. most "good" projects are in the last part of the course, and it takes a while to reach there.

I have studied Finnish (native), English, Swedish, German, Japanese and Chinese
Yes, but are you fluent in any of those languages (excluding Finnish)?

I'd like to thank you. I joined the course. I used to read manga at night before sleeping but now I'll replace that time with studying this course. :panties:

Last edited:
Finally, a thread where no foid infiltrator will bother to read through

Why bother caring about all that stuff? Soon AI will automate away all jobs, including programming. Artificial intelligence will soon automate away ALL human jobs. From doctors, to truck drivers, to delivery people, to engineers, to programming, to anything a human can do, AI will do it better. And we are on a exponential pace to reach this mass technological automation. The latest from OpenAI is really impressive with how much coding it can do, and it will take a couple of years for it to start out-competing humans

Honestly just enjoy life and cope, especially if you are a rotter. Not to mention, who even care about money? Whats the point of money if you are always alone? Females dont fall in love with money. They fall in love with dark triad, and with FACE/looks. You can find meaning in life outside of money and females. Take it giga-easy and rot in comfort.

Honestly just enjoy life and cope
Pick one retard

I'm getting tired of you idiots throwing around cope like you don't understand the meaning

COPE MEANS "COPING MECHANISM"

In other words, its something you are doing to mentally deal with a problem that you can't actively solve

In other words YOU AREN'T ENJOYING YOURSELF, YOU ARE COPING WITH AN UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCE

The moment you define anything you are doing as cope:
YOU ADMITTED ITS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SOMETHING YOU ACTUALLY WANT

Not to mention, who even care about money? Whats the point of money if you are always alone?
The people who care are the people who enjoy life for their own sake and not for the sake of others, I'm sorry if you can't get into that mental state, I guess you'll be stuck "coping" for the rest of your life

Females dont fall in love with money. They fall in love with dark triad, and with FACE/looks. You can find meaning in life outside of money and females. Take it giga-easy and rot in comfort.
Believing that women are attracted to "looks" and are "Chad obsessed", and that "love" exists, is a contradiction

The fact that you retards can't see this is appalling

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

If everything comes down to just physical attraction THEN "LOVE" DOESN'T EXIST, its all just physical attraction

You can't both mystify something like its "deep" and "special" and at the same time boil it down to evolution psychology driven by unintentional primitive impulses

You guys want to revere "love" like it's magic "magic" and then classify "love" like it's science, whenever its convenient to the current narrative of whatever particular stance you are taking at the moment. Switching back and forth whenever its convenient.

Choose a damn stance, its either or, you can't have it both ways

jfl at learning to code. i learnt some java and c++, sucks big time

I have to agree with the OP. Coding is a great thing to take up. I've noticed tech companies are usually more lenient when it comes to things like looks, social skills, etc. Just as long as you get your job done, you should be good to go.

I started taking courses on CodeAcademy earlier this year. Though lately I've been putting off some of my courses so I'm still learning the basics. Procrastination is a bitch :feelsrope:

Regardless I'm still gonna go for a bachelors in CS just for background purposes. Like most I lust after the comfy Software Engineer job :feelzez:

For some reason I just thought about FrothySolutions joining this programme to pick up "coder girls" :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@BlkPillPres I respect you for posting this here because I know if I found something as good as this then I'd try and keep it for myself and not tell anyone. But you obviously have bigger heart than me, respect.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@BlkPillPres I respect you for posting this here because I know if I found something as good as this then I'd try and keep it for myself and not tell anyone. But you obviously have bigger heart than me, respect.
There's so few of us that were not really in competition with eachother

Plus, the guy said this isn't going to take months, its going to take YEARS, the average incel is always talking a bunch of LDAR bullshit, there's no reason to worry, most aren't willing to put in the time to get what they want out of life

I found something like a 80% win rate trading strategy I wouldn't tell anyone lol (well until I made my first million, then I'd start an incel trading community, I don't really need more than a million)
I am too low IQ for coding tbh, I mainly stick to video & photo editing for my online income. Might earn a little less, but it's comfier imo.
Where do you even get gigs?

There is good stuff on UpWork, but I am now mainly working for a businessmaxxed friend. I make video advertisements for his brand. I am still trying to polish my skills before I do more freelancing work.
Do you know of a good course/guide for getting hired on upwork?

These places are usually very high competition so I'm not even sure how to get chosen, I tried Fiverr before and it was hopeless lol

Pick one retard

I'm getting tired of you idiots throwing around cope like you don't understand the meaning

COPE MEANS "COPING MECHANISM"

In other words, its something you are doing to mentally deal with a problem that you can't actively solve

In other words YOU AREN'T ENJOYING YOURSELF, YOU ARE COPING WITH AN UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCE

The moment you define anything you are doing as cope:
YOU ADMITTED ITS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SOMETHING YOU ACTUALLY WANT

The people who care are the people who enjoy life for their own sake and not for the sake of others, I'm sorry if you can't get into that mental state, I guess you'll be stuck "coping" for the rest of your life

Believing that women are attracted to "looks" and are "Chad obsessed", and that "love" exists, is a contradiction

The fact that you retards can't see this is appalling

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

If everything comes down to just physical attraction THEN "LOVE" DOESN'T EXIST, its all just physical attraction

You can't both mystify something like its "deep" and "special" and at the same time boil it down to evolution psychology driven by unintentional primitive impulses

You guys want to revere "love" like it's magic "magic" and then classify "love" like it's science, whenever its convenient to the current narrative of whatever particular stance you are taking at the moment. Switching back and forth whenever its convenient.

Choose a damn stance, its either or, you can't have it both ways
Guess I'll try one last time before i finally rope since i have everything, thank you for this, endlessly coping sucks and i don't enjoy most of my coping mechanism just as you said.

Ill have to change, Thank you or posting this

This looks great !
Also reminds me of CodinGame a bit :

Don't do front end. A lot of foids are into it and its not too hard. Just a lot of annoying decorating to do with CSS. And a little more challenging when you add some Javascript to it.

Do backend. It is much harder and has a lot less foids. I recommend Python or Javascript when youre starting. Java and then C++ later.

Do some online tutorials, browse around the MDN documentation daily for at least half an hour. Then get straight into coding simple games. Later, actual apps.

Do this consistently for several months.

Don't do front end. A lot of foids are into it and its not too hard. Just a lot of annoying decorating to do with CSS. And a little more challenging when you add some Javascript to it.

Do backend. It is much harder and has a lot less foids. I recommend Python or Javascript when youre starting. Java and then C++ later.

Do some online tutorials, browse around the MDN documentation daily for at least half an hour. Then get straight into coding simple games. Later, actual apps.

This actually sounds like great advice.

front end is easier to demonstrate skill(visual UI) without a degree though tbh. But yeah def has more foids. Also I would recommend people to add leetcode/data structures into their grindset as well. As many companies do technical assessment and the companies that do leetcode assessments pay significantly more.

front end is easier to demonstrate skill(visual UI) without a degree though tbh. But yeah def has more foids. Also I would recommend people to add leetcode/data structures into their grindset as well. As many companies do technical assessment and the companies that do leetcode assessments pay significantly more.
I'm thinking of applying for a junior role for front end. Will all roles nowadays be remote? How much should you expect for a junior role, like what pay is fair? How do I know if the company is not retarded to work at, like suppose I know a bit of JS, HTML/CSS, React, and some basic backend with MongoDB to make CRUD shit, what should seniors be teaching me so that I can get better at it and eventually "level up" my skills so to speak, and not just stay at a shit company that I don't learn anything at?

I'm thinking of applying for a junior role for front end. Will all roles nowadays be remote? How much should you expect for a junior role, like what pay is fair? How do I know if the company is not retarded to work at, like suppose I know a bit of JS, HTML/CSS, React, and some basic backend with MongoDB to make CRUD shit, what should seniors be teaching me so that I can get better at it and eventually "level up" my skills so to speak, and not just stay at a shit company that I don't learn anything at?
The pay rate depends on how good your University is, your leetcode ability, your location as well. In the bay area 90-100k+ For average to top 20-30% new grad devs , even 200k+ for very high spec new grad developers(<1-5%?) is not unheard of.

But if you go to average college and average resume, average technical assemment ability and live in an average area(mid west or some suburban area). Probably 70k would be reasonable. 50-60k if you have a degree in non CS or fully self taught.

If your willing to relocate. You can likely push for higher salary levels. Seniors should teach you good code quality, system design stuff maybe, domain knowledge etc. In reality this won't always happen or won't play out ideally. Also try to make sure your doing some type of work that you can eventually put on your resume(focus on output), I recommend keeping a weekly or even daily log aboht what work you did. This way you can summarize that stuff during an interview to job hop. Focus on your contributions rather the company/team as a whole too during future interviews.

Also make sure to ideally line up interviews in the same week so you can later negotiate offers with some leverage via having multiple offers at once. Besides salary there are other benefits you can ask for like more paid time off. Also try to do research about the company you have gotten an offer from before accepting. For example Amazon is notorious for overworking many of its developers and a toxic work culture. So salary isn't everything.

Also ideally have a side project you grind/plan on the weekends or maybe at work(don't do this on a company computer) if you have free time. Have the side project use various buzz word technology which you can put on a resume to flex about.

Also it is very important for you to keep your leetcode and interview abilities fresh. For example, I make sure to do one mock interview every month with pramp or a paid interview service just to remain fresh and ready. I also grind leetcode every 2-3 days to remain fresh.

I think I'll actually give this a shot. Good info bro :feelsokman:

The best way to learn to code is to start a project and learn as you go. I started programming when I was 11 and know a lot of languages. But all people I know that are somewhat genius at programming all stand out because they have their own projects

Edit: If you want a programming job that requires no degree, aim for web development or maybe low level software engineering. Stay away from things such as data science
Don't agree with the stay away from data science statement. It definitely helps to have some ml/statistical modeling skills under your belt.

For anyone actually wanting to start to code, freecodecamp is good. But make sure you have something you envision you want to build in the future. Don't do it just for the "certifications", because that won't get you a job. You need to build a repertoire of personal projects you can show off on your github.

Don't agree with the stay away from data science statement. It definitely helps to have some ml/statistical modeling skills under your belt.

For anyone actually wanting to start to code, freecodecamp is good. But make sure you have something you envision you want to build in the future. Don't do it just for the "certifications", because that won't get you a job. You need to build a repertoire of personal projects you can show off on your github.
It does help to have some ml knowledge on the side, but in my opinion you will be still be far below an academic training, and it is very hard to get hired as a data scientist without a degree. So that's why I said to stay away from it. But it can't hurt as long as you are not specializing in it.

Same. I studied computer science and had to do programming. In the end it's just googleing and copy pasting code from stack overflow. It's pretty boring and no fun.