Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] 99% Of Incels Are Content With Their Shitty Lives, Their Online Personas Are Coping Mechanisms So They Don't Feel Like Cucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is in relation to my past thread about "Doommaxxing"

Lets do a little hypothetical, lets say you get contacted by some secret society death-cult that has the means to destroy all of human civilization, and they (for some reason) contact you, and offer you the chance to deal the killing blow, everyone on the planet will die, all life will cease to exist, would you go through with it, for 99% of the users, I doubt they would, they talk tough shit and love to be edgy on this forum and elsewhere, but if a genuine chance presented itself, they would ironically cling to their shitty life they go online to complain about everyday, they'd start thinking about all the hobbies and other misc shit they enjoy doing

I would do a poll for this (what choice would you make), but I already know I'll get a bunch of "yeah I'm for it answers" from a bunch of posers, who aren't really (as blacks stereotypically say) "bout that life". They'll go on and on around this site about how suicidal they are, how little they care about humanity and society, how much they hate "le foids", "can't wait for society to collapse am I right guiiiiz", but when the chips are down, I'm pretty sure most of you would let the opportunity pass, you'd instantly get a wake up call, and ironically you'd start referring to the people who presented you the opportunity as "crazy" and "evil", no different than normies would refer to you

In fact lets TONE IT DOWN A LOT to further add to the point

Lets say the proposition offered to you is not the death of humanity, but an actual societal collapse, mass chaos would spread everywhere, many people would die, lose their homes, lose their property, prisoners would escape prisons, etc. You are the man chosen to kick the whole shindig off

99% OF THE INCELS HERE WHO GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY HATE THEIR LIVES AND SOCIETY, WILL ALSO PASS THIS CHANCE UP

Truth is most of you are quite alright with your lives

YOU JUST CREATED THIS "PERSONA" OF HATING LIFE AND SOCIETY, SO YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE A CUCK AND ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, FOR ACCEPTING YOUR SHITTY LIFE AND IRONICALLY ENJOYING IT ENOUGH THAT YOU DON'T WANT IT TO END

That's really what most of the interactions on this site can be summarized as, men who are COMPLETELY CONTENT with their minimalist shitty lives, but as a coping mechanism, they create these communities where they all get to take on a persona of "rebellion" and "resistance", so they don't feel pathetic and cucked for actually feeling content with life

Forums like these are just a means so men can lie to themselves

That's why forums like this are allowed to exist, tbh you guys are probably the only ones who aren't aware of this, the elites of society are aware of this, government agencies are aware of this and monitor us to make sure people "stay in line", heck normies are probably even aware of this, we get a little cage to run around in and make noise so we can hold onto a sense of pride, so we don't actually do something "radical"

Very few of you would actually jump at the chance to have our revenge on society, 99% of all these incel forums is just talk, and that's even without the larpers, and I don't mean just talk about what we say in general, that's of course expected, the sad part is that its just talk even for a sure thing, and a world changing event at that, likely not one of you would jump at the chance to claim vengeance for all incel kind because you enjoy the LITTLE TRINKETS society lets us have as consolation prizes to keep us docile and obedient, you'll get to watch your anime and read your manga, and play your games, etc and you'll be content as long as you can have that despite how shitty your life is

THAT'S THE TRUTH

Last edited:
True, all that incel revolution stuff is just larp. I'm just here to vent.

Its not a larp for me, if I get the chance I'm taking it, I don't care if I go down in history as the most evil and hated human being, I'd wipe everything out of I could, I have no attachments to this life. I'm currently chasing a life of pleasure, but at a moments notice if a chance at global scale revenge presented itself, or I could create the chance myself, I'm taking it, fuck everything

My hobby is trying to enjoy life, my goal is to destroy it all

How would an incel be content if he's coping with an account? Doesn't that come from a place of discontent? Maybe not self-aware. You're right, I probably wouldn't kill everyone. If it was multiple choice though...

Yes I would. It would be ultimate ER billions of kills at one time.

If a chance ever does present itself, please go public before unleashing hell (or after, depends on what the Omega ER is), being part of the worlds casualities would be very satisfying if I died knowing it was the wrath of a fellow incel

As my life currently stands, everytime I think of dying, all I feel is this deep dissatisfaction, I know that I will never have a peaceful death unless I have my revenge

Its not a larp for me, if I get the chance I'm taking it, I don't care if I go down in history as the most evil and hated human being, I'd wipe everything out of I could, I have no attachments to this life. I'm currently chasing a life of pleasure, but at a moments notice if a chance at global scale revenge presented itself, or I could create the chance myself, I'm taking it, fuck everything

:feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: The FBI will be on your tail now

LDARing is not a prerequisite to world annihilation or dominance of any kind. Incels are generally powerless by nature. Many here would benefit from military training or getting the right job. Most here just want pussy and the rage is just a side effect. Some have always wanted to watch the world burn others want a blow job.

Call me a cuck but I would never wipe out humanity in the first place. I would definitely partially decapitate some foids though. Which wouldn't work for you since you said a mass murder isn't enough for revenge anymore, but it sure would be to me.

It's up to god to judge thots, but to send them to him is up to me.

im just larping tho no worries.

I just wanted to join the MGTOW ranks but I can’t be volcel and MGTOWs are mostly tradcucks while I am not.

No social collapse because I need copes

i just come here to shitpost man :feelsStudy::feelsStudy::feelsStudy:

I'd jump st the chance to destroy earth n kill off society

Call me a cuck but I would never wipe out humanity in the first place.

Why, none of this shit matters, we should just end it all to see what comes after, and if nothing comes after, then we'd just be skipping to an inevitable end, no point dragging out feet towards the inevitable nothingness that awaits us.

I would bet a majority of dudes here would take that opportunity OP.

Lets do a little hypothetical, lets say you get contacted by some secret society death-cult that has the means to destroy all of human civilization, and they (for some reason) contact you, and offer you the chance to deal the killing blow, everyone on the planet will die, all life will cease to exist, would you go through with it, for 99% of the users, I doubt they would, they talk tough shit and love to be edgy on this forum and elsewhere, but if a genuine chance presented itself, they would ironically cling to their shitty life they go online to complain about everyday, they'd start thinking about all the hobbies and other misc shit they enjoy doing

I would do a poll for this (what choice would you make), but I already know I'll get a bunch of "yeah I'm for it answers" from a bunch of posers, who aren't really (as blacks stereotypically say) "bout that life". They'll go on and on around this site about how suicidal they are, how little they care about humanity and society, how much they hate "le foids", "can't wait for society to collapse am I right guiiiiz", but when the chips are down, I'm pretty sure most of you would let the opportunity pass, you'd instantly get a wake up call, and ironically you'd start referring to the people who presented you the opportunity as "crazy" and "evil", no different than normies would refer to you

Lets say the proposition offered to you is not the death of humanity, but an actual societal collapse, mass chaos would spread everywhere, many people would die, lose their homes, lose their property, prisoners would escape prisons, etc. You are the man chosen to kick the whole shindig off

99% OF THE INCELS HERE WHO GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY HATE THEIR LIVES AND SOCIETY, WILL ALSO PASS THIS CHANCE UP

YOU JUST CREATED THIS "PERSONA" OF HATING LIFE AND SOCIETY, SO YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE A CUCK AND ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, FOR ACCEPTING YOUR SHITTY LIFE AND IRONICALLY ENJOYING IT ENOUGH THAT YOU DON'T WANT IT TO END

That's really what most of the interactions on this site can be summarized as, men who are COMPLETELY CONTENT with their minimalist shitty lives, but as a coping mechanism, they create these communities where they all get to take on a persona of "rebellion" and "resistance", so they don't feel pathetic and cucked for actually feeling content with life

That's why forums like this are allowed to exist, tbh you guys are probably the only ones who aren't aware of this, the elites of society are aware of this, government agencies are aware of this and monitor us to make sure people "stay in line", heck normies are probably even aware of this, we get a little cage to run around in and make noise so we can hold onto a sense of pride, so we don't actually do something "radical"

Very few of you would actually jump at the chance to have our revenge on society, 99% of all these incel forums is just talk, and that's even without the larpers, and I don't mean just talk about what we say in general, that's of course expected, that sad part is that its just talk even for a sure thing, and a world changing event at that, likely not one of you would jump at to claim vengeance for all incel kind because you enjoy the LITTLE TRINKETS society lets us have as consolation prizes to keep us docile and obedient, you'll get to watch your anime and read your manga, and play your games, etc and you'll be content as long as you can have that despite how shitty your life is

THAT'S THE TRUTH
I am a larping chad who lives a good life and have 1200+ post on incels :feelsseriously:. Face it boyos even the guys who think they larp are incels in 2019 everyone on this site is an incel.

And i dont want to destroy humans or some shit like that i want a looksmatch loyal teen gf. Fuck this world and society i just want to be pretty and treated like everyone wants to get treated.

No social collapse because I need copes

likely not one of you would jump at to claim vengeance for all incel kind because you enjoy the LITTLE TRINKETS society lets us have as consolation prizes to keep us docile and obedient, you'll get to watch your anime and read your manga, and play your games, etc and you'll be content as long as you can have that despite how shitty your life is

THAT'S THE TRUTH

JFL exactly as I said

Dude you have to see how sad this is, its guys like you that are going to come online everyday to complain about your life, why not just admit that you are actually content with it and would never do anything to change it anyways, just stop kidding yourself

Why, none of this shit matters, we should just end it all to see what comes after, and if nothing comes after, then we'd just be skipping to an inevitable end, no point dragging out feet towards the inevitable nothingness that awaits us.

Maybe it will be interesting to see how society evolves. Why not keep the 'simulation' going

JFL exactly as I said

Dude you have to see how sad this is, its guys like you that are going to come online everyday to complain about your life, why not just admit that you are actually content with it and would never do anything to change it anyways, just stop kidding yourself

I am definitely not content with my life dude.
I'm fucking miserable.

I am a larping chad who lives a good life and have 1200+ post on incels :feelsseriously:. Face it boyos even the guys who think they larp are incels in 2019 everyone on this site is an incel.

And i dont want to destroy humans or some shit like that i want a looksmatch loyal teen gf. Fuck this world and society i just want to be pretty and treated like everyone wants to get treated.

By default I know every user with an anime girl avatar wouldn't do shit JFL

mostly this tbh

tbh many(myself included) come here to vent

but I do believe than an incel revolution is inevitable, just who will spark it, idk

I would bet a majority of dudes here would take that opportunity OP.

Dude I doubt it, I thought when I first came to this site it would be filled with like minded people, but over time I realized the majority of users are kidding themselves, they're soft, they have one of the hardest abilities to attain for someone who is truly black pilled, and that's the ability to lie to themselves

It is only when faced with an in your face real life scenario would they be forced to admit to themselves that they were just faking it all the time, but that opportunity is so unlikely that they will never have to face reality, and the point of this thread is to somewhat force them to, by presenting the scenario

Well, if society were to all collapse, there is a fairly high probability as a genetically shit incel I would go down with it. I don't want to destroy this society necessarily (unless it was smoothly replaced by a new one, which never happens in history jfl) I just want to leverage myself higher in the system. I do want it to change, but it's not so simple. What I am able to do however, is use the existing world to leverage myself higher up in it (being six foot white American in a low key Filipino city) it's not even necessary about getting women, it goes way beyond that to how you are treated and regarded in all aspects of life

Most incel culture is flamboyant to begin with. I thought everyone knew it was partially LARP, honestly. Though when I came here and interacted with some of you it made me question that belief. I've posted about the incel rebellion before, but I've been using it as a way to get under the psychology of weak people moralizing as a way to further their own power.

However, I think you're over-selling the idea that people here are content with their shitty lives. Many incels are comfortmaxxed and trying to avoid suffering by not doing anything, but they still dislike their lot. 99% of blackpills amount to "don't even bother trying just escape into hentai and vidya because it's over." Your blackpills are unique insomuch that they're supposed to enliven activity by stripping away illusion, not slander activity by stripping away illusion. For most incels blackpills are a velvet glove that affirms their inactivity, but for you blackpills are dynamite that blasts away delusion and hopes people will begin wanting revenge after the bareness of their lives has been revealed.

Last edited:
I would not wipe out the world because that would kill all the animals and plants out there. I don't care about humans but I care about the thousand year old trees out there, and the beautiful landscapes, and all the different species of animals. They don't deserve death.

I wouldn't cause it's not my goal. My vision are to blackpill men and uncuck laws so mankind will be free of delusions, limit women hypergamy, and put women in their place.

There is truth to your argument about the false pretenses of many militant/radical incels, but you are unfair in posing a hypothetical situation where you could 100% cause social ruin/chaos by joining a group of conspirators.

In reality, such a thing would involve a high deal of risk and a high chance of failure, and this has a lot to do with why incels fail to be truly militant/radical; it's not even that they are afraid of that risk or failure when it comes down to it, but that they are not even in close contact with others outside of the internet and likely never will be, that they are alienated individuals with no life experience or sense of direction, no peer-pressure moving them along and no group identity motivating them. Being an incel is not to belong to a group, remember, but to belong to the socially excluded, and this is the main barrier incels face to achieving any social change: our need to collectivize despite being atomized individuals.

The only real option open to a truly radical/militant incel right now is "lone-wolf" operations, but this is not what ultimately causes revolutionary change. Collective action does. What enabled the Russian Revolution to succeed so spectacularly? All the terrorist actions/assassinations of the revolutionary left, or its closely coordinated strikes and coups? It was both, of course, but ultimately the latter, and you need to lay solid groundwork in order to reach a stage where social transformation through collective action is possible. You can't just have some sort of disaster and expect for society to reform itself to your liking, no matter how "natural" your idealized "order" is.

This is why I am an advocate for incel entryism, or our entry into radical political movements that are already in existence, which we can then steer to our liking. Your staunch opposition to the alt-right and racial nationalism generally is pernicious in this regard, tbhngl.

Last edited:

Spoken like a true edgefag.

I’m Christian so murder is out of the question.

I hope society collapses but there is nothing that one man can do to make society collapse, even Hitler ended up eating cyanide in his bunker. A worldwide collapse would have to happen because if only the West collapses then the East will take over and the Chinese are nearly as cucked as the West.

Orthodox Christianity (White Sharia) or Islam are the only hope really, but we will all be long dead before Muslims are the demographic majority to enforce Sharia. By then, most third, fourth or fifth generation Muslim immigrants will be degenerates themselves from Western influence. Islam is destroying itself by raising their children in the West.

Everyone on here hates the current state of society, no one is talking about destroying civilization. You're pulling out such an extreme in order to get your point across.

I enjoy your posts a lot, I always read your hard to swallow pills. But frankly I found this post very misleading and useless in comparison to some of your very good posts.

I have no desire to destroy society, it's doing a good enough job of destroying itself anyway. Just sit back and enjoy the copes.

Everyone on here hates the current state of society, no one is talking about destroying civilization. You're pulling out such an extreme in order to get your point across.

I enjoy your posts a lot, I always read your hard to swallow pills. But frankly I found this post very misleading and useless in comparison to some of your very good posts.
Blackpills often entail some kind of delusion unto themselves, usually exaggeration, because the purpose of a blackpill is not to discover what's actually true, but rather it is to tell a particular story the incel wants to hear. In the OP, there is an attempt to do the same. It's obvious that BPP is frustrated with the lack of motivation that incels have to seek revenge upon the world, so he's telling a story about how cucked we all are for not wanting to join a secret society death cult, and how happy we are being cucked. It's exaggerated, obviously, but blackpills almost always are.

Last edited:
JFL at this smug, pseudo-intellectual, internet tough guy talking down to everyone here, constantly announcing how superior he feels. "Edgelord" is an overused insult, but you are a living stereotype of it if ever there was one. I hope you're not older than 19. If you're 20+ and typing shit like this unironically:

then you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

The glaciers are coming!
Run!

TRINKETS ME

Maybe it will be interesting to see how society evolves. Why not keep the 'simulation' going
This, I wouldn't destroy all of society because I want to see just how bad things get before collapse. I take the option to cause societal collapse but I'd never want to kill every human, that sounds incredibly fucking boring tbh, might as well just kill yourself.

Very few of you would actually jump at the chance to have our revenge on society, 99% of all these incel forums is just talk, and that's even without the larpers, and I don't mean just talk about what we say in general, that's of course expected, the sad part is that its just talk even for a sure thing, and a world changing event at that, likely not one of you would jump at the chance to claim vengeance for all incel kind because you enjoy the LITTLE TRINKETS society lets us have as consolation prizes to keep us docile and obedient, you'll get to watch your anime and read your manga, and play your games, etc and you'll be content as long as you can have that despite how shitty your life is

THAT'S THE TRUTH

Duh :feelstastyman:
If you haven't roped yet you obviously must not be feeling that terribly about your life.

i just come here to shitpost man :feelsStudy::feelsStudy::feelsStudy:
ngl
A73BB5E9 20C3 41A9 BDC6 1B8E2AD2A6C4

its guys like you that are going to come online everyday to complain about your life
You can check my post history. I never complained about what women did to me. I never talked about approaching and never approached once in my life. So i’m not complaining as frequently as you assert.

You complain alot (because you’re cucked), half of the complains in this forum are in your threads.

Last edited:
Id rather keep my honor and wageslave to the death then hurt others. This is not cuck. I simply dont take part in this edgy bullshit. As you grow old you will find that what you truly wanted was love and the right to create a family. We want women to create. If I cant have that fuck everything, but I will keep my honor like millions in 3rd world countries. Women may not possess honor but I do. I will create for society in a different way, and support those like me.
JFL at this smug, pseudo-intellectual, internet tough guy talking down to everyone here, constantly announcing how superior he feels. "Edgelord" is an overused insult, but you are a living stereotype of it if ever there was one. I hope you're not older than 19. If you're 20+ and typing shit like this unironically:

then you seriously need to reevaluate your life.
Exactly. Too much youngcel in here and it shows.

As you grow old you will find that what you truly wanted was love and the right to create a family. We want women to create
Tradcuck spotted

JFL OP, is your favourite anime Death Note?

I will never cater to this newfag liberated society. Traditional or nothing.
I spotted you with just one sentence. I have supreme intuition. I can spot the trad by just looking at his face.

Id rather keep my honor and wageslave to the death then hurt others.
We don't have any honor. We're like the ugly incel in 300 that betrays the Spartans.

Whatever evil things we do are just pathological manifestations of our ugliness. Being ugly is the crime in itself. We should have been dashed against the stones at birth, as is the Spartan custom.

Id rather keep my honor and wageslave to the death then hurt others. This is not cuck. I simply dont take part in this edgy bullshit. As you grow old you will find that what you truly wanted was love and the right to create a family. We want women to create. If I cant have that fuck everything, but I will keep my honor like millions in 3rd world countries. Women may not possess honor but I do. I will create for society in a different way, and support those like me.

Exactly. Too much youngcel in here and it shows.
How do you keep your honour by being an obedient slave? You're paying taxes upholding a bad society that hates you, sounds much like the opposite of keeping your honour.

How do you keep your honour by being an obedient slave? You're paying taxes upholding a bad society that hates you, sounds much like the opposite of keeping your honour.
I generate electricity and resources for many like me. I respect the average worker especially incel far more than any. Its a personal feeling but I understand that viewpoint.

I generate electricity and resources for many like me. I respect the average worker especially incel far more than any. Its a personal feeling but I understand that viewpoint.
But you generate electricity and resources for far more people that are not like you, people that wouldn't have been able to do it alone but are completely dependent on collective welfare system. People that would have rejected you and have no pity towards your suffering but actually belittles it and calls for political and social action against you.

But you generate electricity and resources for far more people that are not like you, people that wouldn't have been able to do it alone but are completely dependent on collective welfare system. People that would have rejected you and have no pity towards your suffering but actually belittles it and calls for political and social action against you.
Your average man suffers. Many men do. I work in certain trades and industries where I feel i am directly helping the individuals I work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.