Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope just realized that we are unique as fuck

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
a lot of normies say that being normal is boring but yet a lot of normies conform to a similar opinion.

incels are unique. not only are we the minority of the population but we all have different opinions on different things.

we are unique :chad:

Not only are we the cream of the crop - both incels and blackpilled - but we also have varying opinions on almost every topic and our inceldom is caused by different shortcomings. Now that's diversity and uniqueness.

Actually that's pretty much the same as your post, just worded differently. Nevermind.

Generally it's like that. On the Internet you find more interesting people than in day to day life. Unique is probably no one on this earth really, but more accentuated than the norm totally.

At least with platonic relationships (like male-male-friendships) the Internet has many things to offer.
Due to my interests I often thought of myself as alone and then I discovered it that I could talk with people about them.
For almost everything there is a group nowadays. Be it keeping rare plants or certain animals, historical re-enactment, certain movies, medieval music, a political ideology, criminology or whatever.
Since talking to my Internet friends (mostly from my country) I stopped feeling as lonely as I used to do. They unironically have prevented my roping indefinetely.

but we were forced to be who we are tho so we are only outcomes of our genes that led us to some thought processes

a lot of normies say that being normal is boring but yet a lot of normies conform to a similar opinion.

incels are unique. not only are we the minority of the population but we all have different opinions on different things.

but we were forced to be who we are tho so we are only outcomes of our genes that led us to some thought processes
Not only are we the cream of the crop - both incels and blackpilled - but we also have varying opinions on almost every topic and our inceldom is caused by different shortcomings. Now that's diversity and uniqueness.

Actually that's pretty much the same as your post, just worded differently. Nevermind.

The poop i produce is also unique, never looks the same. So what.

A wise man once said: "Forging your own path is often digging your own hole"

That is what we have incels have done. What makes us stand out. We are indeed special in that way.

We are unique that we are blackpilled, it’s a completely different view of the world than normies have

We are unique that we are blackpilled, it’s a completely different view of the world than normies have
We aren't unique because we're black pilled. Many people have historically been black pilled, philosophers among the most of them. They saw the realities of the things in which they wrote about, but they just didn't call it being black pilled on x.

More like Eunuch as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

undesirable losers have existed since the dawn of man, we aren't special