Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids never gave you the best years of their life and, even if you ascended today somehow, there is no reconciling this broken social contract.

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
If you cave and betabux later in life, you are enabling and validating female choice to take the productive years of your life in exchange for nothing. Women who fail to pair bond in their prime deserve a failed life of spinsterhood at best.

funny because its a catch 22 fuck literal whores who dont hide it and go "mgtow" or betabuxx and get a roastie..

That's why I'm virgin or nothing. I will ascend properly or not ascend at all.

That's true. Even if I make it I will still have lost the golden years of existence. However, better late than never. And I would never ever be any whore's betabux cuck, I would make sure to leech from here not the other way around.

I'd rather live like a lion for a day than a sheep forever. My only true goal at this point is to become low inhibition and high confidence enough to live in the fast lane and do whatever the fuck I want. I want to get pushed around by the waves of the universe. Sounds cringy but no other way to explain it in simple terms.

A :feelsree: W :feelsree:A :feelsree: L :feelsree: T

ffs this is some rigged society

i know what i'm about to say is just pure cope and normie-tier bluepill advice
but what all matters now
Is to not live in the damned past.
Reminder "ascension" is future-tense.

Hookers are the way to go, having a fat wife that hates you and sleeps around behind your back is no way of living. Use power and affluence instead to make the world a worse place to live.

How do you plan on achieving that though?
I am involved in the Lutheran church. J have seen women who were virgins at 20+. It's not common, but I have seen it. I may try to ascend with one of them if I get the chance.

I am involved in the Lutheran church. J have seen women who were virgins at 20+. It's not common, but I have seen it. I may try to ascend with one of them if I get the chance.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back