Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids' Hypergamy create pedophiles: pedophiles are significantly shorter than non-pedophiles

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-

This research concluded that pedophiles are much shorter than non-pedophiles.
My theory is that short pedophiles have been rejected by women and mocked by society so much that they only feel comfortable approaching children.
I'm not defending pedophiles or trying to justifying them because pedophilia is horrendous, but i'm just saying that the trauma of the children abused by pedophiles is (once again) on the hands of foids: their hypergamy made those (short) men go grazy and turned them into sick monsters.
They should feel responsible for every child abused because they could have avoided it by having sex with that short man stopping him from becoming a degenerate monster.

Last edited:

This research concluded that pedophiles are much shorter than non-pedophiles.
My theory is that short pedophiles have been rejected by women and mocked by society so much that they only feel comfortable approaching children.
I'm not defending pedophiles or trying to justifying them because pedophilia is horrendous, but i'm just saying that the trauma of the children abused by pedophiles is (once again) on the hands of foids: their hypergamy made those (short) men go grazy and turned them into sick monsters.
Younger girls are more friendly to incels than older foids.
This study just shows that sexual offenders are men who are rejected by foids because of their look.

Last edited:
Younger girls are more friendly to incels than older foids.
This study just shows that sexual offenders are men who are rejected by foids because of their look.
blood is upon the foids.

Im shorter than the average male height :worryfeels:

A sexual offender is an incel who behaves as a Chad.
@Edmund_Kemper has posted many studies here before showing that most sex offenders have more sex than the average person anyways. Therefore incels are not sex offenders usually, it’s sex havers.

@Edmund_Kemper has posted many studies here before showing that most sex offenders have more sex than the average person anyways. Therefore incels are not sex offenders usually, it’s sex havers.
Maybe sex offenders are sex havers who have more sex than their look entitles them to have ?

Pedophilia is a gynocentric invention to give more value to roasties

Maybe sex offenders are sex havers who have more sex than their look entitles them to have ?
Yes, cause they all the ones they get from being above average in looks, plus the ones they rape.

Makes sense. As a manlet you are a laughing stock to everyone, especially women. Children are the only ones who will look up to you (literally) and treat you like a man.

Rapists are far more sexually active than most men. Idk about child molesters though

Rapists are far more sexually active than most men. Idk about child molesters though
Yeah, I would suspect most child molesters don’t have more sex than average, cause they’re too busy posting in IT subreddits.

There is a blind spot in this. It ignores the effect of how Chads tend to get away with sexual crimes because they go unreported or even unprosecuted.

Think about how many celebrity Chads are publicly known to have had an underage girlfriend and nobody cares.

Halo effect means that Chads will be trusted more around children, and we've all seen Chadfishes and the lengths women are willing to go to just to be with Chad.

There is a blind spot in this. It ignores the effect of how Chads tend to get away with sexual crimes because they go unreported or even unprosecuted.

Think about how many celebrity Chads are publicly known to have had an underage girlfriend and nobody cares.

Halo effect means that Chads will be trusted more around children, and we've all seen Chadfishes and the lengths women are willing to go to just to be with Chad.
tf u talking about, for underage girls i mean something like 8 years old, not 15--16 yo

tf u talking about, for underage girls i mean something like 8 years old, not 15--16 yo
Have you seen some of the chafish threads on here? There are roasties who don't care even if the chad says he molested and raped a young boy, or tortured one to death... Do you think a single mother would be any different?

This is what I mean by Chad getting away with things, holes will hide his crimes for him willingly.

not really , btw they most likely took the height of low-smv and poor pedophilles only JFL

they left out all the other secret pedo elite like epstein and his buddies

"Just find someone to be taller than bro, then try to fuck her..."

I think you're oversimplifying things.

Could that explain a significant % of cases? Plausible, sure. But there could be other causes.

I think you're wrong in assuming that it feels comfortable to approach children. I'm shy as hell around adult women but I would feel WAY more comfortable approaching an adult foid than a teen or preteen.

Maybe your reasoning could've worked a century or so ago but there's so much of a pedo-panic that it will always be amazingly easier to approach adult women than to approach kids based on the amount of potential ostracizing you're talking about.

I'm not defending pedophiles or trying to justifying them because pedophilia is horrendous
There's nothing horrendous about being attracted to abnormal shit, which is what pedophilia means.
If you're talking about actually doing certain behaviors then you should actually describe what those behaviors are.
For example: I refer to Jewish mohel rabbis as "baby sodomizers" because sodomizing baby is what they do.

This doesn't however mean that all mohels are pedophiles:
I expect a higher % than normal are when compared to other occupations,
but it is entirely plausible that there are non-pedophile mohels out there who simply put baby penises into their mouths because their religion/career demands it from them.

i'm just saying that the trauma of the children abused by pedophiles is (once again) on the hands of foids: their hypergamy made those (short) men go grazy and turned them into sick monsters

How've you been around since 2019 and be so low-IQ on this issue?

TBH this probably is less about approachability and more about "I didn't get there first".

Gigachad gets 100% of foid virginities so sub-chads can only aspire to get the girls Chad gets bored of and dumps.

This doesn't mean that sub-chads can't approach and fuck gigachad's leftovers: they can, but their heart will never be in it: the dream has died.

So obviously you're going to fetishize a virgin who hasn't pair-bonded with a Chad, over a foid who will always prefer her preceding gigachad lover, and can't give you her first time.

This is highlighted in the Outer Limits episode that Mark Hamil starred in (as Dr. Sam Stein) "Mind Over Matter".
In the story an AI impersonates this comatose female coworker he's into and lies about being a virgin saving herself for the right man.
Hamil's char he eats it up because it fits into his ideal fantasy.

Farentino37

Interesting, this debuted in 1996 and love interest Dr. Rachel Carter was portrayed by Debrah Farentino who was born in 1959: this means she was 37 years old and Sam actually found it plausible she was a virgin.

Just a reminder that this shows what an amazing actor Mark Hamil is, he portrayed the incel research scientist to a T.
they left out all the other secret pedo elite like epstein and his buddies

I haven't seen any evidence of Epstein being pedophilic, all this stuff about his airplane to an island of young girls appear to be mid-pubescent teenagers not pre-pubescent pre-teens.

Last edited:
this is about hebephilia not pedophilia. actual pedophilia is very rare, as for the post im manlet as fuck and i like lolis the most out of any age group of foids.