Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid uses husband to pay for law school fees, divorces him when she graduates and doesn't wanna know about him anymore

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
sjo3hoob1cl61.jpg

This is painful to read tbh. You worked for 5 years and delayed your career only to be betrayed and left with nothing. She achieved her objective and you will have to flip burgers or become a delivery driver unless you wanna go back living with your parents. Marriage is a joke.

typical foid behaviour. I love seeing normies get cucked.

I almost feel bad for him

Another of many reasons why you shouldn't get married. Divorce ALWAYS ends badly for men. The courts, like in real life favour foids.

Brutal ragefuel.

Growing apart = chad pulling her legs apart. If you are a man and you pay for such things in a foids life you are nothing more then a human wallet

YASSSS QUEEEN SLAAYYYYYYY

His fault for trusting a toilet, that's just what these parasites do.

He's also a retard here, should've been obvious to him all along she can just do that at the finish line.

Thats brutal. What a backstab...

Growing apart = chad pulling her legs apart. If you are a man and you pay for such things in a foids life you are nothing more then a human wallet
Even in law school normies can't escape from Chad taking their foids kek

"It's over OK, you need to let me go and be happy for me."

Funny how men can't just say exactly that in order not to pay alimony.

Hes a simp so he got what he deserves. Let this be another lesson for would-be simps, cucks, and white knights everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back