Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment foid streamer moves to LA with her streamer BF - will her hypergamy kick in?

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
LA is very different city from where they were before, her instagram pics have gotten more revealing

IDg34kX v5HWqgrzirrXiKaOXRu5EZU3 ovkAIvNQYA

Her BF seems like a nice guy but they are in LA now with wealthy chads everywhere, hoping she stays loyal but femoids biological drive might over take her rational side

there is no way her bf doesnt get cucked

>streamer
>workaholic

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

>streamer
>workaholic

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yeah, lol.

twitch tho, IG whore, wealthy BF who pays for the sexy apartment in LA with view over the city.
"I'm such a workaholic because I picked up the food from the restaurant who doesn't have a delivery service!"
Fucking whores.
:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Cucking is imminent. Very good chance she's looking for Chad or Tyrone by moving to LA

Yeah he is going to get cucked. Twitch sluts are the biggest whores of all time.

Update: They moved back to east coast.

He knew what was happening, good move!

Why are you following these faggots?

i dont know, i have no life of my own so i follow others dramas :feelsbadman:

i also like fortnite :feelsautistic: and her BF is one of the best players so wanted to see if female hypergamy would kick in