Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid stalks man and sniff him everytime she stalks him. Then admits to it, and the comments?

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

Incelborean Centurion
★★★★

This foid admits to stalking some dude and sniffs him while he doesnt know like some pervert, and the comments just back her up. "Girrrl you woked HARD!!!", "No, he should've noticed OMG", "why do boys never notice ANYTHING", etc.
Imagine if the genders were reversed lol the comments would be full of insults, calling him a creep, incel, weirdo, etc. but because it's a foid talking, it's all a-okay and dandy!
Just shows how privileged women are just lol

Foids are and will be always put on a pedestal

But yet when we do it, it's a problem.

Bifurcate her with a Chainsaw

she had a crash on whiteo chado

Double Standarts ( Rules for thee ( you ) but not for ME ( her )

And imagine getting Stalked by some Cunt , thats some Anime shit until your overly Attractive :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @GeckoBus @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Gott _mit _uns94 @GeckoBus @Stupid Clown

And imagine getting Stalked by some Cunt , thats some Anime shit until your overly Attractive :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @GeckoBus @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Gott _mit _uns94 @GeckoBus @Stupid Clown
yesteday i went on 4chan /gif/ and there was video of a guy getting maced after touching his crotch on a train
people were saying he should be tortured to death, like 10 people
at the same time, there are threads on that board of women getting bukkakd publicalyl and other things, and people ask for source and name of the foid etc

basically anything you do as a man is evil until a foid is there. If you fap in public as a man = evil.
If you fap in public with a woman = hot.

the video:

Some replies to that video with the guy:

1. Those kinds of guys need to have their junk fed to them before theyre killed.

WTF HE DINDU NUFFIN WHY HE GET MACED BRO THIS IS MISANDRY

You already got it wrong, his fingers were in his pants. You're retarded. Mace his ass.

all public jerkers should be hung by their cocks, he got off nice with that fat spray right into his eye. I hope he lost it.

2. Mace him, stab his eyes out while hes incapacitated and if possible also cut off his dick and maybe most of his fingers/ears/nose etc

Same board:

People also were ok with this on redheads thread:

This is ok but a guy touching his crotch, potentially not even for sexual reasons (dick hurt) is evil and worthy of torture and execution.

I also want to stress that every accusation women make against men is projection, including stalking:

Of course the narcissistic gender would be obsessed with people, you know being obsessed with them.

Last edited:
She should be in prison... a male prison. :)

I fucking hate waking up to this shit. I feel so drained and lifeless. God this life sucks.

Foids are the real creeps. Once my nephew's teacher and cleaning foid accused me of being a child molester because i was glancing at fully grown teen girls jfl, while they were dancing around a young dad who was also half their age. Hypocrisy. They didn't dare to say anything but tried to turn my sister against me.

This foid admits to stalking some dude and sniffs him while he doesnt know like some pervert, and the comments just back her up. "Girrrl you woked HARD!!!", "No, he should've noticed OMG", "why do boys never notice ANYTHING", etc.
Imagine if the genders were reversed lol the comments would be full of insults, calling him a creep, incel, weirdo, etc. but because it's a foid talking, it's all a-okay and dandy!
Just shows how privileged women are just lol

Only moggers will get this type of desire.

yesteday i went on 4chan /gif/ and there was video of a guy getting maced after touching his crotch on a train
people were saying he should be tortured to death, like 10 people
at the same time, there are threads on that board of women getting bukkakd publicalyl and other things, and people ask for source and name of the foid etc

basically anything you do as a man is evil until a foid is there. If you fap in public as a man = evil.

the video:

View attachment 1286618

Some replies to that video with the guy:

Same board:

View attachment 1286619

People also were ok with this on redheads thread:

View attachment 1286620

This is ok but a guy touching his crotch, potentially not even for sexual reasons (dick hurt) is evil and worthy of torture and execution.

I also want to stress that every accusation women make against men is projection, including stalking:

Of course the narcissistic gender would be obsessed with people, you know being obsessed with them.
I unironically wish all these simps would be executed.

Ofc. You can't even question the hypocrisy or else you'll be insulated. They really have no answers.

Every day my hatred of femoids grows.

tbh

men would get sent to jail

but with foids, it's just treated as a quirky anecdote

I unironically wish all these simps would be executed.

Ofc. You can't even question the hypocrisy or else you'll be insulated. They really have no answers.
Its funny how Society is so Hostile " or Rather Scewed against Man .

There has to be some Reason behind it , but what do i know . :feelsclown:

More examples to never listen to normies.

Its funny how Society is so Hostile " or Rather Scewed against Man .

There has to be some Reason behind it , but what do i know . :feelsclown:
Human instinct

If a guy did this he'd have youtubers making videos about him for months later. This bitch is lowkey creepier than SmartSchoolboy, at least he keeps his creepiness mostly to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back