Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I helped out a Hijabi foid next to me on the plane and then she Cucked me

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
Hijabi foids are no different from white foids, they only pretend to be trad like larpers but take it off for white chad. If you had been chad she would have sucked you off in the lavatory its so over
hot :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Yeah. But I’m also Arab. She probably thought I was white :reeeeee: :reeeeee: and just instantly hated me
you must be a real mogger gym freak. hate ethnics this moggers. they hate whites but they need my subhuman cum. give me an iraqi wife. I'm Mohammed and want many wifes. I want my harem your iraqi terrorist. give me my hijabi wife so I can bang her thick pussy. iraqi pussys should take my subhuman cum for allah. if I cream her pussy I scream "ALLAHI MALLAHI ALLAHU AKBAR MASSALLAH HABBIBI ALHAMDUILLAH"

She was sleeping and the flight attendants were trying to pass her stuff and collect her plates etc.
So I had to do that for her. Then when she woke up she started randomly speaking to the 2 guys BEHIND US AND SHE DOESNT KNOW THEM :reeeeee: She had to sit in an uncomfortable side position THE ENTIRE FLIGHT so she could speak to them. She didn’t say a WORD to me the entire flight. :reeeeee:
THE PAIN I ENDURED WHEN I HEARD HER LAUGHING AND TALKING TO THE 2 GUYS WAS JUST INSANE.
ITS MY FAULT FOR EVER EVEN HELPING A FOID EVEN ONCE BECAUSE ULTIMATELY THIS IS THE PRICE I PAY EVERY FUCKING TIME
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I WANT MY HIJABI GODDAMN: WHY YOU ETHNICS DID NOT UNDERSTAND MY SUFFERING. GIVE ME ARAB JUICY PUSSY PLEASE. ALLAH SAID HELP IN RAMADAN SUBHUMANS WITH PUSSYS DID YOU NOT READ THIS IN THE HOLY QURAN?

all hijabis are hoejabis

i live in a place with almost zero sands but i saw a hijab foid and she was hot as fuck

you must be a real mogger gym freak. hate ethnics this moggers. they hate whites but they need my subhuman cum. give me an iraqi wife. I'm Mohammed and want many wifes. I want my harem your iraqi terrorist. give me my hijabi wife so I can bang her thick pussy. iraqi pussys should take my subhuman cum for allah. if I cream her pussy I scream "ALLAHI MALLAHI ALLAHU AKBAR MASSALLAH HABBIBI ALHAMDUILLAH"
consooom keep consooooming the jooish media

Even "trad" Muslim women are still women at the end of the day

Hijabi foids are no different from white foids, they only pretend to be trad like larpers but take it off for white chad. If you had been chad she would have sucked you off in the lavatory its so over