Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I helped out a Hijabi foid next to me on the plane and then she Cucked me

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
She was sleeping and the flight attendants were trying to pass her stuff and collect her plates etc.
So I had to do that for her. Then when she woke up she started randomly speaking to the 2 guys BEHIND US AND SHE DOESNT KNOW THEM :reeeeee: She had to sit in an uncomfortable side position THE ENTIRE FLIGHT so she could speak to them. She didn’t say a WORD to me the entire flight. :reeeeee:
THE PAIN I ENDURED WHEN I HEARD HER LAUGHING AND TALKING TO THE 2 GUYS WAS JUST INSANE.
ITS MY FAULT FOR EVER EVEN HELPING A FOID EVEN ONCE BECAUSE ULTIMATELY THIS IS THE PRICE I PAY EVERY FUCKING TIME
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

This why I won't do shit for foids, they've never respected me, those whores aren't entitled to my help.

This why I won't do shit for foids, they've never respected me, those whores aren't entitled to my help.
I was told to help her by the flight attendant :reeeeee:

Were the people she was talking to Arabs?

Are you still in the plane

Hijabi foids are no different from white foids, they only pretend to be trad like larpers but take it off for white chad. If you had been chad she would have sucked you off in the lavatory its so over

How does that conversation even start jfl

Never help foids

are you levantine?
Doesn’t have to be. For example, the French white nationalist who famously got mistaken for an Arab.

Hijabi foids are no different from white foids, they only pretend to be trad like larpers but take it off for white chad. If you had been chad she would have sucked you off in the lavatory its so over
True lol hijabis are just pretentious but underneath that they're freaks like everybody else

So according to your own title, are you now a cuck?
Well I don’t even know the bitch. But I’m schizophrenic and paranoid and think she’s doing it to purposely piss me off even though I don’t fucking know her

2 arabs on the plane and all you were thinking of is them being rude to you? :feelsugh:
That’s not what I said. I said the foid wanted to speak to them and purposefully ignore me

I think she never gave a shit about you unfortunately
That pisses me off more. The fact she doesn’t even fucking notice my existence

She was sleeping and the flight attendants were trying to pass her stuff and collect her plates etc.
So I had to do that for her. Then when she woke up she started randomly speaking to the 2 guys BEHIND US AND SHE DOESNT KNOW THEM :reeeeee: She had to sit in an uncomfortable side position THE ENTIRE FLIGHT so she could speak to them. She didn’t say a WORD to me the entire flight. :reeeeee:
THE PAIN I ENDURED WHEN I HEARD HER LAUGHING AND TALKING TO THE 2 GUYS WAS JUST INSANE.
ITS MY FAULT FOR EVER EVEN HELPING A FOID EVEN ONCE BECAUSE ULTIMATELY THIS IS THE PRICE I PAY EVERY FUCKING TIME
snatch her hijab off and rape her mia khalfia style

Unacceptable that a Muslim woman was talking to men. I wish they bring back the Sharia police.
I heard her say she was from New York probably the most Jew city on the planet

NEVER help a foid

I know what you said sweaty.

Again, 2 arabs on a plane and all you are worried about is them being rude
Bro what? I wasn’t worried about them. I was pissed off at the foid that’s it. If anything they were based cuz they basically started ghosting the foid after she kept trying to talk to them

Brutal. I hate these liberal foids. It is not permissible for a woman to travel the length of 3 days journey (48 miles) without her husband or a male relative.
Exactly. This should be still the case but sadly it isn’t and now they wanna have the confidence to engage in conversations??

she didn't even hijack the plane?

some Muslim she is

you learned your lesson boyo

Headphones are very helpful

You are an arab?, do u belive in god and pray? believe in afterlife?

> helping a foid

Your biggest mistake.

Why wear a hijab if she's going to sweet-talk men outside her family.

Soyciety...

Young hijabis are fucking niggers, whores under disguise, all of them are the same nigger shit, that's why their families flee with them from those shithole countries to places were their daughters can be whores and not be stoned to death.

You should have pretended that you were asleep so that you won't have to help her

Over for Muslimcels.
Hijabi´s now have at least 10 bodies before marriage.
Bodycount of 5 is considered virgin, nowadays.

Should have started firing sperg missles.