Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid presenter said her son grew to 6ft by loosing weight

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Something intresting at work happened today. Thie foid who was presenting.
THe first t8me i met this foid was in december, she has black hair, white skin (not pink) european brown eyes, shes shorter than me (i am 5'6) she is of mediterranean like greek and others.
So today she told a story, it was abourt her 19 year old son was working in a reserve (native american) in a house that has bed bugs etc etc. To keep it short ill skip. She started saying how her other son who fat, had a waist of 38 inch, had a double chin, if you saw a picture of him he was an incel alright, then she aaid he lost weight over the summer his waist went from 38 inch to 32 inch. She said he is now skin has no double chin, if you guys saw a picture of him you can see that jaw/chin popping out.
She also said he is 6ft now. In conclusion this guy oost weight and gained height.
She also said her other son (probably 19)
Is 6ft 3 and is going to become 6 ft 4.
So brocels im wondering what if i loose wieght im 36 inch waist, what if i loose weight to 32 inch, what are the chances ill be 5'11.

Her sons look white looking like brown hair (im not sure if they are actually part native

If you google does loosing wieght make you taller, search results say no

Last edited:
THe first t8me i met this foid was in december, she has black hair, white skin (not pink) european brown eyes, shes shorter than me (i am 5'6) she is of mediterranean like greek and others.
So today she told a story, it was abourt her 19 year old son was working in a reserve (native american) in a house that has bed bugs etc etc. To keep it short ill skip. She started saying how her other son who fat, had a waist of 38 inch, had a double chin, if you saw a picture of him he was an incel alright, then she aaid he lost weight over the summer his waist went from 38 inch to 32 inch. She said he is now skin has no double chin, if you guys saw a picture of him you can see that jaw/chin popping out.
She also said he is 6ft now. In conclusion this guy oost weight and gained height.
So brocels im wondering what if i loose wieght im 36 inch waist, what if i loose weight to 32 inch, what are the chances ill be 5'11.

Her sons look white looking like brown hair (im not sure if they are actually part native
makes no sense as eating more during puberty usually makes you taller

You need magic
magic GIF

makes no sense as eating more during puberty usually makes you taller
This. It's normal to grow taller into young adulthood.

In other words he started to stand up straight.

i have grown maybe 1 inch since I was 16.
Body in the best shape of my life.

Please kill yourself painfully

You don't gain height by eating less, you lose weight.

Bullshieeeet he was destined to be tall and youll grow taller by eating foods fulloff nutrients not starving

you must lose weight, just dont hope getting bigger in height

if height increase happens then good for you :feelsokman:

you must lose weight, just dont hope getting bigger in height

if height increase happens then good for you :feelsokman:
Will only loose weight if it means i gain height. Other wise i need this fat to survive the apocalypse coming. Its very obviously the hugh food prifes means theirs a famine coming

my only conclusion is losing weight let's you stand up more straight and puts less compression on your spine, which would make you "taller" but wouldn't make you literally grow taller out of nowhere

but ABSOLUTELY no 4 inches, nowhere near, maybe 1 inch max depending on age/height/weight/posture