Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid at my job led me on.

O

Observer237

Greycel
This foid at work has been super friendly to me since I started there a couple of weeks ago. She rides the same bus to work that I do, and she always asks how I am, etc.

I don't talk much at work -- I'm there to do my job, not gossip like all the useless cunts I work with -- and it seemed like she'd made it her mission to draw me 'out of my shell' (yes, she said that).

I ignored it at first, gave her one word answers, etc. She didn't seem to realize that I was deliberately being rude (or maybe that's what she liked) and kept trying to talk to me.

Finally, I let my guard down a little. We talked for about half an hour a day on the bus for about a week and a half, and I was starting to think that just maybe she liked me.

I got my nerve up to ask her out -- and she said she had a boyfriend. She said we could 'hang out as friends,' like I want to torture myself by hanging around someone who led me on and then rejected me. Not to mention the fact that she's someone else's girlfriend.

I'm so miserable right now that roping seems like a good idea. I really thought this bitch liked me. I don't know exactly why she rejected me, but I'm pretty sure it was my face. (I've got negative canthal tilt and my nose has been broken more than once without being propely set.)

What I really don't get is why she still wants to talk to me. It almost seems like she might want to cheat on her bf, even though she already rejected me. I can't think of another reason for her to still want to hang out with me.

Idk if I should encourage or discourage her. I would love to ascend, especially with her, but I don't want to be the 'other guy', and I don't know if she's even really interested. I doubt it, though. I think she just wants to keep me as an orbiter.

Chances are she doesn't think about you at all. If you're not good looking, you're viewed like an old person, she'll talk to you while you're in the room and maybe even hang out with you, but she doesn't think about you when you're not there, at best you're like a dog, you give her attention and keep her occupied until she can see Chad again.

Just stop talking to women, they will never love us. It's over.

Chances are she doesn't think about you at all. If you're not good looking, you're viewed like an old person, she'll talk to you while you're in the room and maybe even hang out with you, but she doesn't think about you when you're not there, at best you're like a dog, you give her attention and keep her occupied until she can see Chad again.

She wants you to orbit her. You're too ugly to a threat to her bf.

Op. She wants you as an orbiter.

She was looking to use you as an emotional tampon. Don't associate with women unless you enjoy being a beta orbiter.

She literally said she would hang out with you. That's enough to run faux orbiter game.

you could easily pump and dump this greedy whore if you play your cards right

She literally said she would hang out with you. That's enough to run faux orbiter game.

you could easily pump and dump this greedy whore if you play your cards right
elab on what a faux orbiter is

elab on what a faux orbiter is

All beta orbiters orbit the foid to try and secure a LTR/provide. Faux orbiter pumps and dumps. She said they could hang out despite the fact he pretty much admitted to being attracted to her while she has a bf. Just lol at not capitalising.

This foid at work has been super friendly to me since I started there a couple of weeks ago. She rides the same bus to work that I do, and she always asks how I am, etc.

I don't talk much at work -- I'm there to do my job, not gossip like all the useless cunts I work with -- and it seemed like she'd made it her mission to draw me 'out of my shell' (yes, she said that).

I ignored it at first, gave her one word answers, etc. She didn't seem to realize that I was deliberately being rude (or maybe that's what she liked) and kept trying to talk to me.

Finally, I let my guard down a little. We talked for about half an hour a day on the bus for about a week and a half, and I was starting to think that just maybe she liked me.

I got my nerve up to ask her out -- and she said she had a boyfriend. She said we could 'hang out as friends,' like I want to torture myself by hanging around someone who led me on and then rejected me. Not to mention the fact that she's someone else's girlfriend.

I'm so miserable right now that roping seems like a good idea. I really thought this bitch liked me. I don't know exactly why she rejected me, but I'm pretty sure it was my face. (I've got negative canthal tilt and my nose has been broken more than once without being propely set.)

What I really don't get is why she still wants to talk to me. It almost seems like she might want to cheat on her bf, even though she already rejected me. I can't think of another reason for her to still want to hang out with me.

Idk if I should encourage or discourage her. I would love to ascend, especially with her, but I don't want to be the 'other guy', and I don't know if she's even really interested. I doubt it, though. I think she just wants to keep me as an orbiter.
the best you can strive for is betabuxx. it is more expensive than surgery

All beta orbiters orbit the foid to try and secure a LTR/provide. Faux orbiter pumps and dumps. She said they could hang out despite the fact he pretty much admitted to being attracted to her while she has a bf. Just lol at not capitalising.
So a friends with benefits type deal ?

she just wanted validation tbh.

The exact same things happened to me, I made a thread about it. Except in my case it was even worse because she led me on for months and flirted with me then I finally got the courage to ask if she likes me and she told me "No I don't like you. You're not my type. I just see you as a coworker." I didn't even get FRIENDZONED. I got coworker-zoned.

If anyone ever says shit like "you're finally coming out of your shell", "you need to break out of your shell", "I'm gonna draw you out of your shell".... That's NOT a good thing. It just implies that you're weak, timid and undesirable. Doesn't matter who says it, males or foids, it will always illicit the same preconceived notion about you.

And yes, foids love orbiters, especially ones they feel they can change and dress up like those little pampered toy dogs... Keep this up and next thing you know she'll be giving you advice on what to wear and how to dress. Yep, that type of condescending shit, but she likes you, huh?

Miss captain save-an-incel

go back to this state - "I ignored it at first, gave her one word answers, etc."

no reason to even humour her when you know for sure theres no chance, ive been in this situation in the past OP.

no matter what you think she just wants you as an ego boost, shes not going to fuck you / have feelings for you.

This happened to me too. From your story it seems like you work with mostly women. Maybe she just wanted a Work Beta Orbiter. The foid who did it to me left for college and never talked to me since. This is why I said "Work Beta Orbiter". Outside of work you are nothing. Damn, it seems like there's even a beta orbiter Totem Pole. Do your job, be friendly, and leave. Banging chicks at your work place is exclusively for Chad, Tyrone, and maybe the boss (if he's attractive but, you could have a law suit on your hands)

This happened to me too. From your story it seems like you work with mostly women. Maybe she just wanted a Work Beta Orbiter. The foid who did it to me left for college and never talked to me since. This is why I said "Work Beta Orbiter". Outside of work you are nothing. Damn, it seems like there's even a beta orbiter Totem Pole. Do your job, be friendly, and leave. Banging chicks at your work place is exclusively for Chad, Tyrone, and maybe the boss (if he's attractive but, you could have a law suit on your hands)

Seems like this is another incel trait. Girls at work talking to us to get attention, validation, ego boost, whatever you want to call it.

Seems like this is another incel trait. Girls at work talking to us to get attention, validation, ego boost, whatever you want to call it.
Fuck em. When I complete my looks maxxing and money maxxing, I won't need to be a wage slave or be around them anymore.

don't talk to women
avoid any and all possible contact with them
don't even give eye contact
ignore them when they try speak with you
only answer when necessary
also this
she just wanted an orbiter

lol if a genuinely attractive woman told you to hang out with her

just try it and see what happens

if it immediately goes into orbiter territory where you are asked for favors for nothing in return, just bail

Head's up bucko, she's just looking for an emotional tampon for future breakings up with chad.

I used to to fall in love easily when a girl was polite with me, and think i liked it. Fortunatelly i was too shy to show or tell them i had a crush. So they never know it or may be they did but not because of me.

Anyway "i like you" is something you should never say. Those things are never told by words but by acts.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F794089%2F9a4f8d78-c91b-4512-a4a0-4a13b5b2079e.jpg

Don't rope over a foid manipulating you, make the best of this shitty situation and take the lessons you learned with you as the charade ends

Been there and got too attached to the foid, still hurting to this day tbqh

rookie error

dont ask foids out at work

actually dont ask foids out at all

Potential emotional tampon. She'll tell you about her abusive bf and hope that you'll white knight her