Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid asks a guy for help to seduce chad and makes it clear that she's only into chad

This is one of her shit tests to tell if he's interested in her and he successfully passed it. Next time when she directly asks to suck his cock he should act calmly and not give out beta male signs.

I don't know who's more pathetic, the simp or that fucking whore

When women say they like guys who play guitar and the ugly guy learns to play guitar:

If you do that, she'll go telling people that you were bitter bc she was flirting with someone else. Foids are awful. If that happened to me I'd say "sure" and then just take a lot to respond or say "idk lol" to whatever she asks tbh
Simp GrAYcel

Because you should stop all communication from that point onwards, as it shows the foid is a cumdumpster that only wants to get pumped by Chad. You are not her gay friend. There is 0 value in you having relations with this creature unless you have something to gain from her (sex), so quit and stop wasting your time.

JFL @ this cuck.

Because you should stop all communication from that point onwards, as it shows the foid is a cumdumpster that only wants to get pumped by Chad. You are not her gay friend. There is 0 value in you having relations with this creature unless you have something to gain from her (sex), so quit and stop wasting your time.

I agree but we have to be careful as incels, bc society hates us for our looks as it is. You have to be smart about foids, and not let them cuck you but also not fight them head on, or they could talk shit about you, tell a chad to beat you up, get you fired...

I agree but we have to be careful as incels, bc society hates us for our looks as it is. You have to be smart about foids, and not let them cuck you but also not fight them head on, or they could talk shit about you, tell a chad to beat you up, get you fired...
Yeah you have to play it safe. For instance let's say a foid at work asks you for help, thinking you're dumb enough to do some of her work all because she has a pussy. Telling her to fuck off and to stop trying to use her sexuality will likely get you in trouble. The foid could start rumors at work to turn people against you or straight up go to HR and get you fired

Soft ghosting her eventually is much safer in some instances

Last edited:
Said it before, I'll say it again. Females treat Alphas the way Betas treat Females.
highest IQ post I've seen in my life tbh
Yeah you have to play it safe. For instance let's say a foid at work asks you for help, thinking you're dumb enough to do some of her work all because she has a pussy. Telling her to fuck off and to stop trying to use her sexuality will likely get you in trouble. The foid could start rumors at work to turn people against you or straight up go to HR and get you fired

Soft ghosting her eventually is much safer in some instances
high iq tbh

I would've demanded her nudes as the price of my aid for her. If she declines, I'd spam her my dick pics

"sure I can help" :soy:

dude was probably already imagining banging the girl until she dropped the brutal blackpill :feelskek:

I sincerely hope it was a passive aggressive "thanks for specifying", but you never know with cucks these days
same

fuck, these bitches really have no respect for sub 8 men smh