Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad appears for a few seconds in a puppy video and foids lose their mind

@gymletethnicel @Aadi :feelsmage: tagging you in case you havent seen it

What a radiant and charming tall chiseled Australian personality.

What books do I read and how many showers do I take to get that personality? Tell me CuckTears :feelsrope::feelsrope:

If there is such a thing as willing things into existence just by believing then the guys that came up with reincarnation to cope with life did everyone that suffered like incels a massive disfavor.
I don't mean believing, I mean maybe by matter generating you again like it did to you in this life (or however consciousness happens).

I don't mean believing, I mean maybe by matter generating you again like it did to you in this life (or however consciousness happens).
True but I'm referring to how if the concept of willing something into existence can occur just by bringing up the idea, then the guys that originally came up with bringing up the idea of reincarnation are indirectly responsible for a lot of the future suffering people like incels will encounter if they are again reborn in the next life instead of incels ceasing to exist altogether after they die in this life.

What a radiant and charming tall chiseled Australian personality.

What books do I read and how many showers do I take to get that personality? Tell me CuckTears :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Tbh you can bet some people will try to spin it as "it's because he likes dogs" or some shit about how he's fun to be around

Women are mentally retarded children who whine about anything.

They are eternal victims by choice, despite having everything handed to them on a silver platter

you can just tell he gives lectures on Judith Butler and feminism at homeless shelters every weekend
incredible personality, inklers can learn a lot from him

you can just tell he gives lectures on Judith Butler and feminism at homeless shelters every weekend
incredible personality, inklers can learn a lot from him
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

True but I'm referring to how if the concept of willing something into existence can occur just by bringing up the idea, then the guys that originally came up with bringing up the idea of reincarnation are indirectly responsible for a lot of the future suffering people like incels will encounter if they are again reborn in the next life instead of incels ceasing to exist altogether after they die in this life.
I remember hearing those hippies talking about manifesting and all that stuff, sounds similar tbh.

I remember hearing those hippies talking about manifesting and all that stuff, sounds similar tbh.
In any situation hopefully the "you can manifest your own reality and will things into existence just by talking about negative things that will happen in the future" part isn't true.

DUDE APPEARS FOR 10s IN A PUPPY VIDEO
LOOK AT THE ENTIRE COMMENT SECTION IT'S FILLED WITH FOIDS SALIVATING

View attachment 455580
View attachment 455582
View attachment 455583
View attachment 455581
View attachment 455584
View attachment 455585
View attachment 455586
View attachment 455579
View attachment 455587
View attachment 455588

GUESS WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE

MUST HAVE BEEN HIS PERSONALITY HAHAHAH

View attachment 455589

FUCK REDPILLERS FUCK BLUEPILLERS

JFL AT CLOWNS DOING THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF SELF IMPROVEMENT, LIFTING, PLANNING JOKES, CATCH PHRASES, GETTING HOBBIES, MONEYMAXXING ETC

"HE MUST HAVE REALLY HELD HIS FRAME :soy::soy::soy:"

THIS DUDE JUST WALKS IN FOR A FEW SECONDS AND HIS MERE EXISTENCE DOES THIS TO FOIDS

LOOKS GIVE YOU INFINITE INTRINSIC VALUE

LOOKS MAKE FOIDS THIS HORNY EVEN IN A NON SEXUAL CONTEXT :feelsUnreal:

@Transcended Trucel @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @dirtykombatcel @LOLI BREEDING @shii410 @Simulacrasimulation @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @ionlycopenow @yikerinos @your personality @Copexodius Maximus @Tenshi @cvh1991

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Xzq7TIhdI

I hate people so much :feelsseriously:

behave well to be rewarded in the afterlife
reincarnation
theory of parallel universes

all cope

One of the most common advice i've seen for a decade when it comes to online dating is "get a pic of yourself with a dog/cat:soy:"

Millions of men around the globe have tried this shit and gotten nowhere. Meanwhile this dude just walks in :feelsUnreal:
...and mogs the dog!
behave well to be rewarded in the afterlife
reincarnation
theory of parallel universes

all cope
In any situation hopefully the "you can manifest your own reality and will things into existence just by talking about negative things that will happen in the future" part isn't true.
Hippies suck

Just exist theory.

I've not only seen enough of this kind of bullshit in media, but plentiful in real life too, to know that it is OVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back