Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid asks a guy for help to seduce chad and makes it clear that she's only into chad

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"Women don't initiate :soy::soy:"

jfl women will go through great lengths for Chad.

"thank you for specifying" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@ReturnOfSaddam @Tenshi @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @Transcended Trucel @LOLI BREEDING @IncelCream @ionlycopenow

she had to make it clear that it wasn’t him

brutal ngl

For the love of God, please don't tell me there are actually people that think they don't. Please... That level of coping is dangerous.

For the love of God, please don't tell me there are actually people that think they don't. Please... That level of coping is dangerous.
Have you ever inkwell advice? Or the advice for friendzoned guys? This comes up a lot. People will tell you women NEVER initiate, it's a man's responsibility, that's how it works. People will also say only men can and have to chase women.

He must beat hER with guitar (in guitar hero)

"thank you for specifying" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
at least he had a moment of basedness, a redditor would've said "sure i understood, i know my place"

he's a cuck for helping though
He must beat hER with guitar (in guitar hero)
based
there are brocel :feelshaha:

if you browse incel forums too much, sometimes you lose touch of how cucked most men are

"yeah sure I can help"

How can someone be this cucked?

Just help a woman fuck a genetically superior male bro

at least he had a moment of basedness, a redditor would've said "sure i understood, i know my place"

he's a cuck for helping though

based

there are brocel :feelshaha:

if you browse incel forums too much, sometimes you lose touch of how cucked most men are
I hope he changed his mind after she went out of her way to say he aint shit.
But he probably didn't

Wow holy shit. "it's not you" might as well have been "hey I want to fuck a guy but you're not good enough so I want to fuck this other guy, and I need you to help be more appealing to the other guy so I can make sure he fucks me. But it's not you, you're not good enough, I wouldn't want to fuck you."

Over for girl if she thinks its about anything other than looks if Chad guitarist will go for her.
Wow holy shit. "it's not you" might as well have been "hey I want to fuck a guy but you're not good enough so I want to fuck this other guy, and I need you to help be more appealing to the other guy so I can make sure he fucks me. But it's not you, you're not good enough, I wouldn't want to fuck you."

Makes you wonder why some cuck would help her.

JFL at how he thanks her. Literally accepting his place as a doormat and being grateful for it.

Where did you get this from?

Anyway, guy is cucked as hell, a lot of males actually learn guitar to pull foids as well.

cucks me :feelskek: hopefully he's just baiting the roast into a private place where he can severely beat her with no proof that he was the perpetrator :feelsokman:

If he is nice enough, there is a chance they would allow him to watch.

Said it before, I'll say it again. Females treat Alphas the way Betas treat Females.

Said it before, I'll say it again. Females treat Alphas the way Betas treat Females.
truth I have met Chads who have foids pick them up and help with their homework.

It would have been good if he immediately blocked her after that but I feel like he actually helped her like a cuck. Just fucking lol
It would have been good if he immediately blocked her after that but I feel like he actually helped her like a cuck. Just fucking lol

How dumb do you have to be to need help from w*men?
Some sport Chads too busy to study, and sometimes group project work, Chad will do little and leech off the foids

Would not have replied after she said guy she wants.

This^^^. If you don't reply and it is actually you she'll think she said something wrong and start texting like crazy. If it isn't you, no harm no foul because you didn't waste time replying. Why do idiots still entertain foids like this? Hmmm if I help her fuck Chad maybe we'll be great friends and one day she'll leave Chad for me :soy:

This^^^. If you don't reply and it is actually you she'll think she said something wrong and start texting like crazy. If it isn't you, no harm no foul because you didn't waste time replying. Why do idiots still entertain foids like this? Hmmm if I help her fuck Chad maybe we'll be great friends and one day she'll leave Chad for me :soy:
She even said "it's not you" just so he doesn't get any ideas to think anyone could love a subhuman like him.

Why the fuck would you help her?

I mean she's paying for the lesson, right?

No... what does he get out of this? Nothing, but will be a cuck and do it anyway.

I'll teach ya after a blowie :feelzez:

Last edited:
Have you ever inkwell advice? Or the advice for friendzoned guys? This comes up a lot. People will tell you women NEVER initiate, it's a man's responsibility, that's how it works. People will also say only men can and have to chase women.
The things i'd do to fully blackpill a retard like that.

She would not have asked him if she knew he wasn't such a simp, the way she was so casual about it makes it obvious he is friendzoned

She would not have asked him if she knew he wasn't such a simp, the way she was so casual about it makes it obvious he is friendzoned
Makes sense. No reason to ask a random cuck if they play guitar. He probably has sung her songs LOL.

she sounds like the town bicycle

@ReturnOfSaddam @Tenshi @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @Transcended Trucel @LOLI BREEDING @IncelCream @ionlycopenow

View attachment 391796
Why would he help her just lol — what is wrong with men? She literally cannot make it anymore clear that she has ZERO respect for him as a person and only values him to the extent she can use him. With men this stupid who obviously don’t have a shred of self respect no wonder men are fucked.
What a cuck
I know right? Wtf is wrong with this guy

Last edited:
Yeah, not replying after that one was definitely the best move lol

I can say right now if I had no found the blackpill that would be me.

'Women don't initiate' a huge cope deluded undesirable men tell themselves.

Makes sense. No reason to ask a random cuck if they play guitar. He probably has sung her songs LOL.
Or she's just so used to men bending over backwards for her and getting everything she wants she just assumed he'd help her

at least he had a moment of basedness, a redditor would've said "sure i understood, i know my place
His moment of basedness should have been after her second message. Should have left her on read or called her a slut whore after and not reply with "sure I'll help u get railed down by Chad" :soy:

His moment of basedness should have been after her second message. Should have left her on read or called her a slut whore after and not reply with "sure I'll help u get railed down by Chad" :soy:
If you do that, she'll go telling people that you were bitter bc she was flirting with someone else. Foids are awful. If that happened to me I'd say "sure" and then just take a lot to respond or say "idk lol" to whatever she asks tbh

View attachment 391796
What a fucking cuck

imagine still helping if she said that

imagine still helping if she said that
I sincerely hope it was a passive aggressive "thanks for specifying", but you never know with cucks these days

I sincerely hope it was a passive aggressive "thanks for specifying", but you never know with cucks these days
Where did you find it? Know who posted it

You're cucked if you don't instantly block her.