Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill flaccid dick pill

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
A man's confidence is related to his penis size. The bigger your penis, the more confident you are.

However your confidence isn't just related to it's erect size. Your confidence is related to its flaccid size.

I have a grower and it's legit 1inch when flaccid. I can't wear sweatpants or anything that shows my bulge because I know people will think I have a microdick. I subconsciously feel as if I have a microdick and it impacts my confidence even though my dick is """""""""average"""""""""" when erect(6inch BP).

I am forever tainted by my grower dick. Dudes walking around with flaccid 3 inch or 4 inch penises mog me. I am so jealous of show-er dicks.

Even if your dick is only 5 inches erect but 3 inches flaccid, you mog me. JFL it's over

Mine is also 1 inch flaccid and grows to a massive 3.5 inches.

sometimes when it is cold or when I'm nervous it legit shrinks down to 1 cm.

My flaccid size is small but not as tiny as you might expect. If I was a grower I would possibly have 6" NBP erect.

Then make sure you're erect at all times.

Mine is also 1 inch flaccid and grows to a massive 3.5 inches.

brutal

sometimes when it is cold or when I'm nervous it legit shrinks down to 1 cm.

My penis can get that small too when I am cold and wet. It literally inverts into itself and I have to pull the head out of the skin. This isn't supposed to happen since I'm cut.

another day another brutal dickpill

Mine is really really short especially when it's cold.
My public hair cover my dick completely :cryfeels:
Then make sure you're erect at all times.
Just gaymaxx in the showers bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My public hair
Potion seller

BRUH

Never began if your dick doesn't hang low when flaccid.

This is actually a brutal pill. If you ever manage to convince a woman to have sex with you, she will judge you when your pants are pulled down, and that is the flaccid length. This is 1000000000000 more brutal than the driverslicensepill

This is actually a brutal pill. If you ever manage to convince a woman to have sex with you, she will judge you when your pants are pulled down, and that is the flaccid length. This is 1000000000000 more brutal than the driverslicensepill

high iq and flaccid pilled

Flaccid dick size is related with resting blood flow, you can increase it doing Angion Method. You could go from grower to shower in less than month.

Flaccid dick size is related with resting blood flow, you can increase it doing Angion Method. You could go from grower to shower in less than month.

pls be srs and not trolling

pls be srs and not trolling

I'm not kidding, you can search it by yourself. Janus Bifronz the youtube channel.

Also anxiety plays a lot in rest blood flow. People too much anxious like me use to have a very small flaccid.

Everything about it's appearance is important. Mine is about average but still pretty ugly, so I wouldn't even bother getting it out for anyone unless I had a humiliation fetish. When foids have perfect dicks to choose from why would they settle for anything else?

if your flaccid dick dont scuba dive in the toilet water its 000000VER :feelskek:

Who the fuck need flacid size, even most foids (if they have brain) wont reject you only by flacid size (they will wait before it gets erect and then reject you :cryfeels:)

I have a small pp

Brutal op, it is over

I have a 1 inch flaccid dick and bonepressed its 4.5 inches. It never even began for me

I think we are "showers not growers" because our penises weigh less because the jews circumcised them

I’m 7.5” and I wouldn’t consider myself very confident.