Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 5'5 small dick ricecel brags about fucking Stacies on tinder

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1casd2o/my_asian_small_dick_experiences/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1casd2o/my_asian_small_dick_experiences/l0tt8h0/

1. It's possible to match/hookup with women, even if you're not constantly looks-maxxing or being the BEST VERSION of yourself. Perfection is overrated imo.
  2. Women who are interested in you will care more about your personality, fashion, etc. than your dick size.
  3. Improving mental health/mindset is a game changer. You'll see from my photos that I say some really "bold" things. Part of that is just me being stupid horny, and sometimes it pays off, but that really just depends on where your mental health is.

HE FORGOT 0. JUST BE ASIAN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal:

why is he typing a book up

Impressive!

If it's true.

My results with online dating were a bit different than his, hence why I'm here.

Just never forget to always pay for Michelin dinner for foids.

And then everyone clapped

Tales from the hong kong slums

Almost certainly good face and likely dumpster diving with uglies and fatties.

Also, modern women are disgusting. :cryfeels:

Just be a short small dick ricecel. Most chinks I've seen with a white foid were shorter than me and their dicks are automatically smaller than mine since it's 6.5".

That's why dick pill is cope. You don't show your junk everywhere you go