Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing will save me

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★
I’m Asian with the flaws you see in asians to the most extreme degree, Every facial feature is extremely below average, even for asians. If you can name something undesirable, I have it. Something good, I don’t have it. My voice sounds like an autistic 12 year old mixed with a gook grandma, My shoulders measure 18.5 inches even though I’m musclemaxxed for a gook. not even surgery can ascend me past ltn which would still be a large improvement from where I’m at right now. My height is 5’10 but I’m big headed so I really have the frame of a 5’5 guy. My penis is 2 inches flaccid and I cant even get it erect but the hardest I can get it’s around 5.5-5.75. I have all sorts of skin conditions and chronic health problems. Very short stubby legs, extremely wide but short feet, Low iq, Level 3 autism socially but with high self awareness and writing skills, Possible down syndrome, Possible Kleinfelters, Low testosterone, 2 loser parents with no social connections, 1 mentally ill, My cousin is also deformed but at least he’s tall. Horrible dry-oily skin all around with terrible acne and fungal infections. Genital warts at eleven because of food transmission. My skin is jaudicy ecen for a chink lemon yellow. Horrible nasal folds. ADHD, OCD, executive function, and a million other issues… Been bullied since preschool and never had a single friend or even a single entity that likes me. Even dogs and cats are repulsed by me and seem more aggressive to me than humans… I can’t think of a single gigatrucel story that even comes close to this. And also my hairline is lopsided and receding

My wrist is 6.5 inches and I have huges gaps in my teeth

knowing life you are just bored rice normie

All I want at this point is euthanasia and to die a peaceful and honorable death but even that is too much to ask for, the doctor won’t even approve that he wants me to keep suffering

I’ll spend the rest of my life getting bullied starving on welfare and rotting alone after my disease ridden, subhuman, parents kick the bucket soon

Mogs me in everything except for penis size.

Biowaste Removal Joined Feb 17, 2024 Posts 2,232