Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Finally something IT and I agree on: morality is objective

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hq7oda/not_how_social_constructs_work/fxwkv0b/

Indeed, morality is objective. Pre-marital sex is evil, adultery is evil, dressing like a slut is evil, transfaggotry is double plus evil. In short, everything IT trannies and holes love is EVIL and they should be publically whipped and humiliated for entertaining this degeneracy. That's how it's been for the last ten thousand years and that's how it will be again once feminists will breed themselves out of existence by not having children :dab:

they say killing animals is immoral.

other people say it isn't.

7bhn9l morals are ugly&reigious peoples favorite cope

Pre-marital sex is evil, adultery is evil, dressing like a slut is evil
All humans were evil when marriage and thereby adultery didn't exist. All humans were evil when clothes didn't exist.

Honestly, I dont think morality comes into play when you kill something to survive. (Eating included)
When you kill for fun or sport, I would say its immoral.

You will have to kill stuff to survive, whether consciously or unconsciously. Harsh, but its the reality of the situation.

I find it funny vegans only think about organisms that they can see. What? Microorganisms arent cute enough? :feelskek:

Last edited:
Morality is objective
But can IT agree with us that bullying someone for their looks is objectively wrong?
full

"Muh harm principle"

Curbstomping puppies doesn't hurt anybody. Suicide doesn't hurt anybody. Burning down other people's homes when they are on vacation doesn't hurt anybody. Blackface doesn't hurt anybody.

If any of these hurt people, than polyamory just as much hurts people.

good and evil are points of view

Non sequitur, but the fact that there hasn't/has been few enough not to record them proves the biological (read: subjective) nature of morality. It's an evolutionary advantage, that's all.

How is it a non sequitur?

You just posted a non-falsifiable claim, and I gave you evidence that suggested that it may be otherwise.

Also, doesn't "biological" necessarily imply that it isn't subjective?

The fact that morality is subjective is objective.
Yes morality might be technically subjective but once you acknowledge that morality is subjective every kind of degeneracy becomes defensible. It's a slippery slope that leads to the kind of post-modernist hellhole we're living in today.

It's a non starter because you actually gave evidence for my claim, not yours.

And no, biology is constantly changing and adapting. i.e. subjective to the conditions within which a society forms.

If morality is rooted in biology, that doesn't make it subjective, that makes it objective but subject to change.

My morality is objective, the morality of other is subjective tee hee, says the IT retarded hypocrite.

Morality is purely subjective. What one man thinks is bad another will think is good. It’s just based on perspective

IT is objectively wrong.

Morality is objective. It consists of things society finds immoral, unethical and just plain wrong. Raping children is immoral. Killing people and animals is immoral. Taking the rights away from others is immoral.

How becoming this views moral objective laws, because society finds them immoral? Is this a democratically voted thing? A collective gut feeling? A tradition?
That no society has declared murdering children and women as good is a hint that there is an objective morality, but not proof.
There is no objective morality without God.

I even ask, what she consider as "subjective morals" then. I guess everything that differs from her own subjective moral, which she considers objective.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back