Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel finally gonna move to cuckifornia or Seattle

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
tired of my current shithole city. will be moving by end of this year. Finally will get to see a new area to explore for few more years.

Better weather. sure probably shit public transportation. But imo worth it. I am no longer gonna wait for getting a new job. Just gonna go. what happens happens

Why it’s super expensive and hella liberal. Seattle rains like crazy. The weather is nice in California but the laws there are twice as strict as anywhere else

Why it’s super expensive and hella liberal. Seattle rains like crazy. The weather is nice in California but the laws there are twice as strict as anywhere else
yeah your right but job market better there for tech. Texas doesn't have enough good tech jobs for me to move there.

While it is a liberal shithole, it also has good parks. I will have to be very cautious there but it is worth it for nkw.

Terrible idea, its better to have a so-so remote job and live in bumfuck nowhere.

If you move to Cuckifornia, try looking for place in San Diego. It seems safer and cleaner than either Los Angeles or San Francisco. Not as much homeless either. I went there for two weeks last year and I enjoyed my stay.

Plus you get the benefits of the nicer weather year round and LA is only two hours away if you need to go there. If you need an international flight, you pretty much have to go to LAX for it since the airport is bigger and more airlines fly out of it.

Last edited:
Terrible idea. I thought curries were supposed to be smart.
I am tired of living on the east coast. Going to other countries seems pointless too. They're all fucked in some way.
Terrible idea, its better to have a so-so remote job and live in bumfuck nowhere.
I looked into this and went thru bum fuck places. While it is nice to not see degeneracy. Having 0 restaurants, 0 services, 0 parades takes a toll. And the based areas have often other issues. Worse unemployment, worse water quality etc.

Florida and Texad were good based options which had a lot. But they don't have enough tech jobs atm. I have gotten bored of remote work. And now will let myself suffer a bit to get an in person job that still pays well in a decent area. Only these cucked libtard places work.
If you move to Cuckifornia, try looking for place in San Diego. It seems safer and cleaner than either Los Angeles or San Francisco. Not as much homeless either. I went there for two weeks last year and I enjoyed my stay.

Plus you get the benefits of the nicer weather year round and LA is only two hours away if you need to go there. If you need an international flight, you pretty much have to go to LAX for it since the airport is bigger and more airlines fly out of it.
yeah I remember going there and found it cleaner than the other major cities. But I will go wherever a job takes me. But if I can't find any in person decent tech job by the end of the year. Will probably move there first.

I just want to kill myself

Not the smartest decision.

washington actually has a lot of economic opportunities for me. maybe I'll head ova there when i graduate. ofc, not seattle

Better weather in Seattle?? If you like rain and overcast skies maybe…

tired of my current shithole city. will be moving by end of this year. Finally will get to see a new area to explore for few more years.

Better weather. sure probably shit public transportation. But imo worth it. I am no longer gonna wait for getting a new job. Just gonna go. what happens happens
Seattle is better I think

YEah never Los Angeles it is foid central

seattle > trash dump that is cali

can't go wrong with seattle, SF, LA, or San diego when it comes to jobs. plenty.

the only major problem is that the worst foids in the entire world, and I mean this literally, reside in SF, Oakland, Seattle, and Portland.

California cuz sluts there are the best like in Istanbul

Istanbul is the California of Turkey

I’d rather go to California to see sexy sluts with their sexy legs to masturbate to

Go back to your shithole :feelswhat:

Worth giving it a shot, you can always move back to the East Coast later

Good for you i guess

For some reason I always thought you lived in San Francisco

For some reason I always thought you lived in San Francisco
yeah tech folk are less common in nyc . So makes sense you'd think I'd live there in SF

yeah your right but job market better there for tech. Texas doesn't have enough good tech jobs for me to move there.

While it is a liberal shithole, it also has good parks. I will have to be very cautious there but it is worth it for nkw.
You will get outted as soon as they discover your internet history and your actions.

can't go wrong with seattle, SF, LA, or San diego when it comes to jobs. plenty.

the only major problem is that the worst foids in the entire world, and I mean this literally, reside in SF, Oakland, Seattle, and Portland.
The next major hurricane targets

You will get outted as soon as they discover your internet history and your actions.
I have 0 illegal actions. Internet history is riskier sure but nothing is tied to me anymore. And I have done nothing illegal in the end.

I have 0 illegal actions. Internet history is riskier sure but nothing is tied to me anymore. And I have done nothing illegal in the end.
This is California you think they care about logic? Once they figure out your an inkwel they will find mental gymnastics to fuck you up. But good luck anyway. Watch your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back