Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fight Club makes fighting look so cool

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I hate everyone better than me.
★★★★★
118d 23h 9m
I wish I had a friend to beat the shit out of until one of us gives up, but then you gotta deal with hospital bills, lost teeth, and possible brain damage.

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 15h 21m
I never watched it because I don't engage in goyslop entertainment but my sister read the book and watched the movie ngl

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

★★★★★
118d 23h 9m
I never watched it because I don't engage in goyslop entertainment but my sister read the book and watched the movie ngl
What do you enjoy?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
71d 12h 32m
I like the idea of fighting, but I don't want my teeth knocked out or to be slammed on the ground by some chimp ogre and given brain damage. :feelsUgh:

gattsu

gattsu

aspiring hikikomori
★★★★★
2d 5h 22m
You don't need a friend, start fighting random people on the street (who you think you can beat ofc)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★
117d 7h 35m
Just schizomaxx and Tylerdurdenmaxx theory

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

★★★★★
118d 23h 9m
Where did you get that from jfl
I assumed you don't watch TV, movies, or play vidya, so I thought you liked memeing here and prob exercising cause it feels good :)

Closeted Faggot

Closeted Faggot

KHHV Low IQhispanocel (Brain rot from rejection)
★★★★★
23d 17h 2m
Excited Lets Go GIF by NBA

Pixycel

Pixycel

Not to fond of the LG TV community
★★★★★
309d 17h 56m
Take a wild guess boyo :waitwhat:
He is a cultured gentleman of high esteem that only par takes in kinography with 10,000 year old vampires that look like 12 year old girls.

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 15h 21m
I assumed you don't watch TV, movies, or play vidya, so I thought you liked memeing here and prob exercising cause it feels good :)
I see, you're half right. I sort of involuntarily quit playing vidya and consooming western made goyslop years ago so I guess you could say I subsituted those copes with LDARing and shitposting on this godforsaken cesspool. I've legit never picked up a dumbbell in my life but I'm still a lean nigga with a visible six pack ded srs :feelsjuice:
He is a cultured gentleman of high esteem that only par takes in kinography
You're goddamn right!

HappyCourteousAtlanticspadefish-small.gif

10,000 year old vampires that look like 12 year old girls.
Just as God intended :owo:

images

Last edited:
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
300d 15h 18m
He is a cultured gentleman of high esteem that only par takes in kinography with 10,000 year old vampires that look like 12 year old girls.

Just as God intended
I wish we all had 10,000 year old vampires that look like 12 year old girls. Imagine how much you can man handle her.
Kaka

Last edited:
WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 15h 21m
I wish we all had 10,000 year old vampires that look like 12 year old girls.
Same bhai. Same. Maybe in the next life...

FK8R8NuXoAcZhDM.png

Imagine how much you can man handle her.
Idk about that one chief, vampire lolis are certainly no joke. You've seen seraph of the end, right? Krul was your avi for the longest time. She's a fucking beast and could quite literally bite your dick off in a fraction of a second :ha..feels:

Last edited:
Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
22d 8h 39m
We can fight and stop when one of us says stop like the movie

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Future orthodoxcel
★★★★★
120d 21h 24m
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

The Niggest von allen
★★★★★
221d 16h 6m
Just do some boxing or Jiu Jitsu. I did a few mma fights and the last one i got a real bad concussion, it’s not really worth it

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
300d 15h 18m
Idk about that one chief, vampire lolis are certainly no joke. You've seen seraph of the end, right? Krul was your avi for the longest time. She's a fucking beast and could quite literally bite your dick off in a fraction of a second
Regular femdom is boring, but loli vampire femdom is fun. Also you can reverse it easily on her. It's elegance, delicacy and dominance at the same time.

Krul tepes spin

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

sleep deprived
★★★★★
103d 18h 24m
I wish I had a friend to beat the shit out of until one of us gives up, but then you gotta deal with hospital bills, lost teeth, and possible brain damage.
Except the friend wasn't real

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 15h 21m
Regular femdom is boring, but loli vampire femdom is fun. Also you can reverse it easily on her. It's elegance, delicacy and dominance at the same time.

View attachment 699529
Pov You GIF - Pov You Giga Chad GIFs

Fucking finally, someone who understands the inherently bewitching and irresistible appeal of powerful/vampire lolis. I thought I was the only intellectual on this godforsaken cesspool who was truly able to recognize and appreciate how conceptually perfect they are. I implore you to use your Krul avi once more. Streets are FIENDING for it

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
★★★★
246d 8h 22m
Reading this thread made me realize how bad these niggas are suffering from no hoes

W

wei#3959

Overlord
★★★★
213d 18h 36m
I like using violence but not having it used on me

So wouldn’t fight 1 on 1 like they do in fight club

That movie seems too masochistic for my liking though. Perhaps some higher IQ cels could comment on it

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
452d 9h 18m
its not goyslop
its pretty based movie

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 15h 21m
its not goyslop
its pretty based movie
I see. I never watch movies but I might set aside time to watch it since it’s apparently incel kino

D

Dokes

Officer
★★★★
4d 22h 18m
Nobody fights fairly in street fight anymore and its too dangerous. Once challenged to street fight to settle my differences with another user on another forum but why show up as he could be armed all have back up. Have no friends so would have me that just showed up

medaminemenyaui

medaminemenyaui

sand lands
5d 8h 47m
good movie
we need a real life fight club just for incels

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★
63d 11h 16m
I would get my ass kicked for sure, everyone here could beat me up.

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★
63d 11h 16m
WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 15h 21m
I have enough copes on my plate as it is. Trying to juggle anymore than I already do in the span of one day would make me more unproductive than I already am

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Officer
★★★
8d 41m
Never seen it.

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
452d 9h 18m
I have enough copes on my plate as it is. Trying to juggle anymore than I already do in the span of one day would make me more unproductive than I already am
nigga ur saying that like it's something important lol

if u said something like "i have too much work" or "i already have a lot of practice for drawing" id understand but ur just """busy""" watching cartoons and youtube videos

muh unproductive, nigga ur not productive at all

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★
24d 7h 11m
8895%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 15h 21m
nigga ur saying that like it's something important lol

if u said something like "i have too much work" or "i already have a lot of practice for drawing" id understand but ur just """busy""" watching cartoons and youtube videos

muh unproductive, nigga ur not productive at all
It's terrifying how right you are ngl. My life is trash bro. I know. I'm too fucking socially anxious and high inhib and demoralized to step foot outside the confines of my comfy NEET cave and actually attempt to make something of myself. It's fucking over for me and I'll be stuck in this pit until I rot away into nothingness

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

★★★★★
118d 23h 9m
It's terrifying how right you are ngl. My life is trash bro. I know. I'm too fucking socially anxious and high inhib and demoralized to step foot outside the confines of my comfy NEET cave and actually attempt to make something of myself. It's fucking over for me and I'll be stuck in this pit until I rot away into nothingness
LARP, you are NT mogger

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
9d 0m
Having been hit before by normies and attacked , nope it’s not cool at all .

kretschmer

kretschmer

on the verge of going AM at this point
94d 18h 24m
retarded premise. muh capitalism bad. isn''t it fucked up how we live in an individualist socisety where all our needs ar emet and were catered to by a ariety of different companies? better to live in a cult as hermits in a shitty run down building beating each other up and trying to brin down said system so we can restructure society as a giant version of our shitty cult. no mention of feminism or inceldom, just muh capitalism bad cause muh purpose missing. fuck that gay film

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

★★★★★
118d 23h 9m
retarded premise. muh capitalism bad. isn''t it fucked up how we live in an individualist socisety where all our needs ar emet and were catered to by a ariety of different companies? better to live in a cult as hermits in a shitty run down building beating each other up and trying to brin down said system so we can restructure society as a giant version of our shitty cult. no mention of feminism or inceldom, just muh capitalism bad cause muh purpose missing. fuck that gay film
I think it was more like they saw themselves as disposable and wanted a great reset where they were needed again

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
452d 9h 18m
no need to go out, just artistmaxx at home

ideally ud do a part time job like u used to and artistmaxx when at home

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
68d 3h 27m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7