Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are Psychopaths – A Socio-Historic Review

Women can have less maximum babies in their life-times then men. This caused evolution to instill in them higher standards for mate selection. Twice as many women have reproduced as men, on average, but that counts historical periods of enforced monogamy. In periods without culturally or legally enforced monogamy about 1 male reproduced for every 8 women. Post tinder, it is certainly worse, or getting worse.

So biology plays it safe with women. Their development gives them a high probability of being intelligent enough to leech off society and men, but doesn't take risks on biology that could develop extra intelligence (and other capabilities).

The top men get all the women, so biology does high stakes gambling with the development of men. Male biology is such that rarely under certain environmental conditions they will become Chad, but mostly they will become incels. Any genetic line that didn't evolve this, would result in many average men that did not reproduce.

So back to women. Because they do not have the energy capacity (lung capacity, heart capacity, etc.), let alone intelligence to acquire substantial resources on their own they must leach of society and men. Their evolved instinct is also to gather resources for their offspring (modern equivalent is shopping).

In the animal kingdom a good equivalent is the spider. The female spider will eat the male after sex. The male doesn't know this is going to happen. This is the nature of the female to acquire resources for their offspring at the expense of men.

As far as morality, women can not survive on their own. This is why they derive their "moral" impulses entirely from the tribe. They don't possess the capacity to start a new tribe either. In the modern globally connected gynocentric culture, with high rate information evolution, this results in memes (mind viruses) decoupling from reality and hyper-evolving far past the point of insanity, being perpetuated by female minds.

Male minds can not put this in check, because of women's desire for status, their impulses have made them the masters of the internet, and the internet has become the backbone of global culture, which has resulted an irreversible global insanity. Other factors such as economic incentives and tragedy of the commons feed off this and amplify it.

What I find most interesting out of all of this is that males for the most part have lived in complete obliviousness to female nature. Nature is full of deception. With animals that have evolved to deceive other animals. Looking like a plant and then attacking. Or looking like the offspring of another species to get the other species to raise it, after it's killed the other species children. And so on. Deception is a go to strategy in nature.

But within the human species this evolutionary evolved deception has been necessary to maximize the perpetuation of human beings. I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing. I pass no moral judgements. While low IQ cucks might pass off everything I've said as pseudo-intellectual dribble. It is in fact the truth.
"Twice as many women have reproduced as men" What?

Thank you for high effort and high IQ replies.

On saying that you have seen these traits in every female: Almost all the info we have is just observations people have made for millennia. It really is just looks that covers up female behavior. Jews act like women in many ways but people relentlessly shit on them, very often this includes pointing to jewish looks.

Also, on mental illness not being real, that's a very interesting topic. Theres of course the ongoing replication crisis in the social sciences and psychology has been under critique since its very inception. @Atavistic Autist knows more on that. As well as @JayGoptri.

On Patrick Bateman being a picture perfect depiction of femininity, I also agree. I wrote about this recently somewhere, how ironic it is that zoomers meme him but he's exactly what they are. That's also why I included the American Psycho Quotes in my OP. It's very fitting, the way he describes himself is essentially how women experience the world and themselves.

This is a very good paragraph.
This kind of complete switch in personality is also often observed by men in relationships.
Often we read "it was like I woke up next to a different person."
Though, even that is a misnomer. There was never a person there. Only a container pretending to be. The woman you knew back in HS does not exist anymore. She's gone now. They are a container with constantly changing content. The bottom leaks, new stuff gets filled in on top. Eventually the whole content has been replaced.

Also a good point on the entire earth being turned into a "Universe 25" experiment. Yes, we are living under "full spectrum dominance." The biggest social experiment ever. Maybe you are familiar but look into Malthusianism and the experiments Malthus conducted. Somewhat of a predecessor to the universe 25 experiments.

View attachment 748384
Yes, I will read and opine on this in more comprehensive detail at a later time. Right now, my .is time is only concerned with the Foid Avis poll. And I must say brother, I am disappointed to see you vote "Yes" for the very thing that has aided in ruining our lives.

"Twice as many women have reproduced as men" What?
Genetic Studies have proved this beyond any doubt.

It's because a small amount of men have reproduced with most women, throughout all of history.
Women have been Chadsexual for hundreds of thousands of years, if not longer.

It's only when monogamy is enforced by religion and legality (stoning to death for adulterers), that women will marry their SMV (Sexual marketplace value) match. Now is not one of these times.

In the times without enforced monogamy, it normally gets up to 8 women reproducing for every 1 male, but all of those times were pre-internet, pre-tinder, travel was expensive, and population density was low. We can expect it to be MUCH worse for most men now.

The guys that I know that sleep with women, sleep with 50 to 100 different women a year, and that's with changing rotations, one or two different girls each day of the week, and seeing girls until they get bored of them. While most guys I know sleep with exactly 0 girls a year. Anecdotal evidence, not concrete proof, but we can only draw conclusions from the data we have, not how we want the world to be.

I found some sources, if you want to look further into it.

This is a very good paragraph.
This kind of complete switch in personality is also often observed by men in relationships.
Often we read "it was like I woke up next to a different person."
Though, even that is a misnomer. There was never a person there. Only a container pretending to be. The woman you knew back in HS does not exist anymore. She's gone now. They are a container with constantly changing content. The bottom leaks, new stuff gets filled in on top. Eventually the whole content has been replaced.
Very brutal black pill.

@GeckoBus

Some extra material.

View: https://medium.com/hello-love/why-i-cheated-on-the-love-of-my-life-d661d10d4f57

Just start at 14:33. Pure insanity...lol true crime is just abundant with female examples like this...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEUN9ciCcbw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoqZXjrpCrY

The article is very interesting. The comments are split 50/50 in men holding her accountable and women saying she did the right thing and "cheating is a complex issue" - there they go with with that vague language again. Sucking dick is not an artform. Eating icecream is not a complex issue.

Also complete kekfuel quotes in that lmao:

My psychotherapist once said:

“Behind every betrayal is an unfulfilled need.”
I've been saying this for years about therapy just being a way of getting professional moral immunity from authority for foids. The therapist will just tell them "your feelings are valid" and shit like that. He will never hold them accountable. It's literally like in middle ages when you could pay the church to get out of hell. Like they would give you a paper that said, "Johnny paid 30 Gold to church, his soul is now in heaven."

In the same way, Foids go to therapists to get their moral absolution. I talked about my sister breaking up with her 2m tall boyfriend recently. Guess what, shes also in therapy at the same time. This is how this shit works.

I also want to point out that the majority of therapists are female and if they are male, they are extremely effeminate. Women enable more evil in other women. No shit.

As Dr. Robert Weiss puts it:
“For some, cheating on one’s partner is a way to explore repressed parts of their self.”
This is Dr. Weiss:

View: https://youtu.be/LdNz-c-qOKk

No comment.

The Baltimore Therapy Center states:

“Infidelity does not mean that the love is gone or never existed. The reality is that you can love someone and still cheat on them. […] It is normal human functioning to be attracted to other humans, and to want to connect to others emotionally and sexually.”
I hate the word cheating so much. They always try to make it sound nicer than it is. Cheating sounds like you ate a cookie on a diet. No.
You drove 20 miles to a hotel, told everyone you're at the dentist, then you met a stranger, you sucked his dick, did anal, swallowed his cum, you had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. There was nothing about this that was accidental or outside your control. You're a whore.

I’ll never forget what my friend’s partner said when he found out I cheated:

“I always thought Anja was such a nice girl. Now that I know she cheated, she’s not anymore.”
Fun fact: He also cheated on her years later.
Very typical female behavior. This short quote contains multiple of the psychopathic traits I mentioned.
1. She hates being held accountable for her actions
2. She stalked the guy who said that to her ex-partner (how else would she know he even said that in her absence)
3. She kept stalking him for years because shes a vindictive cunt. How else would she know he cheated? When he cheated she fucking creamed herself. You can virtually feel her schadenfreude and passive aggressiveness: "Fun fact: He also cheated on her years later."
This is what "revocation of conditional release means." She cant let go. I bet she is still stalking the dude online to this day.

4. I have no evidence for this, but from experience, I would not be shocked if she somehow destroyed the dudes relationship or made him cheat somehow (Its as easy as getting another woman to fuck him and telling his gf that she deserves better so she starts being a cunt to him).

Since I was shamed by so many around me, I kept judging myself and living the lie that I don’t deserve love. That led to many more abusive relationships to follow.
Zero accountability. It was not me who had sex with a ton of bad boys, I just did it because I was sad. Again, she does not understand how much shes giving away.
1. she can get into relationships at will, she can pick and choose "abusive" relationships
2. she had many relationships (carousel)

And again, let’s not forget: Cheating is not about your partner not meeting your needs, it's about you not meeting your needs.
What an amazing piece of rhetoric to hide what she is actually saying: "Cheating on someone who has done nothing wrong is fine, if you are bored and crave more cock."

====
On the truecrime videos:

LMAO her lawyer at 17:45 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/TEUN9ciCcbw?t=1065

Bitch looks like Aretha Franklin jfl.

The 2nd video is a clear example of how much foids can get away with.
She kept doing the most fucked up things and yet always got away with it. Like who the fuck tries to murder their child by having it run over by a train, and then gets released the next day?

XD bro the more I watch the more fucked it gets. You can't loose as a foid, you cant fucking loose.
In another thread you said 99% of women would be in jail if they were held accountable. It's true. Like I said, my sister was involved in a huge drug bust and also stole shit from the hospital she was working at. Tbh, I never questioned how she got out of that. She just ended up moving 500km and starting a new life, with a new job at another hospital.

Reminded me of Amy Bishop. She shot her own brother with a shotgun, the mom was also present and defended her later. Amy ended up becoming a teacher. Despite a year long consistent avalanche of complaints, nobody ever did anything. Eventually she snapped a 2nd time and opened fire inside the school, killing multiple people. This time she was arrested.

Heres a link to an essay someone wrote about it years ago:

Everyone involved with the case agrees she shot her brother deliberately in an argument.
It was first degree murder. Local police hid evidence and refused to share important facts of the
crime with the District Attorney both at the time and at the time of her hiring in Alabama. Any
background check would have uncovered all this.

There is more:
Bishop was also a suspect in the attempted pipe-bombing of Dr. Paul Rosenberg, a
Harvard M.D. who was evaluating her doctoral work. The “tenure killer” was
known to quarrel with Rosenberg, who escaped harm as the bomb was unable to
detonate. The police chief in Huntsville is working with the FBI to determine
more about Bishop's involvement in the bombing attempt

Literally a domestic terrorist, killing her own brother, involved in bombing attempts and yet nobody did anything for years. Amazing.

Last edited:
read most of it , tbh

A pretty good Read and a Reminder of the Corrupt Female Nature

( you tend to forget sometimes )

Last edited:
I've personally experienced all of those traits and have seen them throughout all women I've known or known about. I don't believe most of "mental illnesses" exist, the traits related to a personality type are just traits related to innate characteristics and their relationships with the environment.

The "psychopatic" traits are actually just traits related to female characteristics when maximized. Since female ontology exerts itself indirectly on nature (primarily because of their lack of physical and ambiental abilities compared to males), they need to rely on men to do those things that bring them material life.

Because of this, women's survival mechanism induce them to develop their interior world based on social manipulation - and to do this, they need to be hyper aware of their own world and necessities, and those of others who can provide for them, in order to close the math and bring them material security - thus the well known solipsistic nature of women's thinking and that of the psychopath.

Men, on the other hand, are more capable of handling material reality, and thus, out of their own necessity and survival mechanism, are induced into developing their interior world and its relationship with external objects based on the rational distribution of resources in order to provide himself with material security. Thus, men create the division of labour in order to maximize and rationalize its power over material resources - it is "civilization" itself.

Both have purpose, but one's is only to leech, the other's is to build.

Anyways, this all relates to how you see all of those researchs saying positions of power in both government and private entities are held by "narcissistic" people. Many say these positions are filled with "psychopaths". Are they women? No. They're mostly men who were so "feminine" in their internal world that they mastered the skill that is most needed to succeed in an increasingly modern world where the division of labour has been internalized - deception. You win not by force, but by manipulating the masses (third parties) into exerting their physical power onto others. Thus, the most powerful men are those that can manipulate those into government to use police or army force on citizens and foreign powers. All through deception, propaganda, and the tactics of manipulation to keep all of those Universe 25 experiments you see around the world. Only because the "tip of the spear" low value males on the army and police dumbingly enforce the rules because they are so deprived of purpose and a lot of time material resources to build instead of mindlesly destroy.

This is what the women's ontology is based on.

It is why women are natural lawyers, politicians, psychologists, teachers. They are masterful at manipulating and making it seem like they are the ones being manipulated on. They are not logical for some things, but for others, they are extremely logical. They know in law what matters is the logic of voluntary serfdom. So what matters is the credibility of those that hold the power to say what is the truth, women can analyse what is being valued (instead of making their own metrics of what's valuable or not), so they learn how to cater to the narrative and manipulate their particular narrative to fit that. That's exactly why women succeed at both pretending to be perfect whores or pretending to be perfet wives, sometimes at the same time (madona-whore complex), even if they are not inately either - they are what the environment tells them to do.

This is why they need external stimulation so relentlessly - it is what makes their survival instict react. Men, on the other hand, are naturaly integrated with "nature" material reality, their brain is made to think of how to manipulate it, and for what end, purpose. It is ontologically structural-oriented.

Male politicians and private billionaires, just as the most heinous low-level criminals, are all obsessed with status and aesthetics (banging JBs for instance). Patrick Bateman is a perfect depiction of a psychopath. It's funny that many bluepilled retards think it's made to look men look bad at how their supposed narcissism is - but Patrick Bateman is the most "feminine" man you can think of. It is actually a depiction of how women in general (and male "psychopaths", those who have an inner world which is like that of a woman) view the world and interact with it. They could fuck Chad for their own mental pleasure and for the status it gives her in her mind and in seconds later slaughter them with a chainsaw if it is what is needed, both literally and figuratively.

This is the reason why modernity comes with political and private power being superficially "given" to women. Women manipulate the masses easier, thus making it even easier for the true elites to control all of the cattle (including women). It is a tendency that is not going to go backwards, tradcels.

Unfortunately, this current moment of the world's existential zeitgeist leaves those men that are more inclined and even more able at the building-oriented trait (instead of the social/third-party manipulative one) means two things:

1) The first class of men will be punished;
2) The second class of men will be rewarded.

In a world where the manipulation of physical reality is scarcely needed because of technology, traits related to social manipulation are more prone to be developed by people. Thus, males become feminized (just see the physical difference between a man 5000 years ago and today), in all aspects, including being more manipulative than builders. More men want to leech off the government and private entities.

Is there a tipping point? I don't know. Judging by history, it just gets progressively worse. The less individual power a man as a individual is able to have. This is the reason why in the beginning of times men who were leaders actually needed to show competence at bulding skills, because power was so dispersed that it required ability to gather it together. Today, power is monolithic and there is nothing a single individual can do to change how it works or reclaim his personal power.

Therefore, what matters is how to engage in the big gear (the established social contract) and how to benefit from it using the least amount of personal resources. It is a logic that is itself based on leeching.

Of course, this also means it is naturally inclined to decline. Thoughout history, though, it seems the mechanics just keep reinventing itself in order to preserve itself. It is why a decline in birth rates is irreversible and the natural conclusion of this. Division of labour made it able that humans itself are no longer needed in big collective settings for the optimal reproduction of life. You can have a world inhabitated by 500.000 humans of excellent genes being procreated by powerful DNA-editing machines and it all works fine. Isn't it funny that the Georgia Guidestones exist? Hahaha.

I don't know. Even as a complete nihilist it still somehow makes sense the story in the bible. Or the one told by most religions really. Some form of eschatology. My summed up reading of the Bible is that the beginning itself is the start of the end. The moment Adam and Eve ate the apple, the moment we were thrown into the world, it was the beginning of the decay. Nothing can be changed. Things are just reacting, the same way energy dilates and dissipates, it's a cycle made of cycles. All we see are temporary ends that only become new beginnings. I fear it looks like a circular thing, an eternal reocurrence. And we're all fascinated and fearful at the same time of this nature.

I don't know, yesterday I looked closely into my cat's eyes and felt a deep sense of inexistence. It made me think >why< - for what reason - "we" are "born" into this physical world just to be so bound to its immutable nature. If you we powerless as a human today, imagine being such a fragile and simplistic being. All they do (the "domestic", "tamed by civilization" ones...) is play all the time to fight boredom until they die because of a simple flu. Existence is just terrifying and laughable at the same time hahahaha. Makes me think it's some sort of simulation in the end. The lack of sense in its sense just doesn't add up.

It's over.
analytic giga I Q cel .

Best Thread Award Nominee 2023.
- Read Every Word!

Best Thread Award Nominee 2023.
- Read Every Word!
based Kenneth Branagh avi. My dad had Hamlet on VHS, the cover art was very nice

Hamlet_1996_poster.jpg

The first shakespeare adaptation by Branagh i saw was much ado nothing. But i dont like that one anymore. Later I watched Henry V and then Hamlet, both of which are great.

View: https://youtu.be/8D97aCet8gE

based Kenneth Branagh avi. My dad had Hamlet on VHS, the cover art was very nice

Hamlet_1996_poster.jpg

The first shakespeare adaptation by Branagh i saw was much ado nothing. But i dont like that one anymore. Later I watched Henry V and then Hamlet, both of which are great.

View: https://youtu.be/8D97aCet8gE

Sir, you are mistaken..
- This is, the one and Only - Gilderoy Lockheart.
The Mastermind, behind Being a Disingenuous Genius Connoisseur of Heartsome Wizardly LARPer ( getting away with it.. everytime! )

Sir, you are mistaken..
- This is, the one and Only - Gilderoy Lockheart.
The Mastermind, behind Being a Disingenuous Genius Connoisseur of Heartsome Wizardly LARPer ( getting away with it.. everytime! )
:feelskek: i appreciate that reply jfl very funny

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever read. How long did it take you to write and research all of this?

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever read. How long did it take you to write and research all of this?
I got banned for 4 days because I post @BrendioEEE gyno tits and make joke about them.
Screenshot from 2023 05 09 00 48 55

That's how long it took, 4 days. I've been lurking and reading about this stuff since 2019, so I know all the sources and stuff.

I got banned for 4 days because I post @BrendioEEE gyno tits and make joke about them.
View attachment 748780
That's how long it took, 4 days. I've been lurking and reading about this stuff since 2019, so I know all the sources and stuff.
Fuck Brandio, that faggot tried to come back on neets forum but no one liked him.

every In Honor of @To_Live_is_to_Serve
Rest in Peace

Females are Psychopaths – A Socio-Historic Review

While this victim of the Jesuits was being executed, I was several times obliged to turn away my face and to stop my ears as I heard his piercing shrieks, half of his body having been torn from him, but the Lambertini and the fat aunt did not budge an inch. Was it because their hearts were hardened? They told me, and I pretended to believe them, that their horror at the wretch’s wickedness prevented them feeling that compassion which his unheard-of torments should have excited.
- Giacomo Casanova, eyewitness to the execution of Robert-Françoise Damiens (1757)

There is dancing and singing around the corpses, and benches are arranged "for the ladies," delighted to witness the killing of aristocrats... A slaughterer at the Abbaye having complained that the ladies placed at a little distance saw badly, and that only a few of those present had the pleasure of striking the aristocrats, the justice of the observation is admitted, and it is decided that the victims shall be made to pass slowly between two rows of slaughterers, who shall be under the obligation to strike with the back of the sword only so as to prolong the agony.
- Gustave Le Bon, “The Crowd: A Study Of The Popular Mind” (1896)

What pissed me off the most is when I talked about my elder relative who abused me when I was young . I described this fucker as bigger , stronger and taller than me and being a dark triad monster. As I talked about that , I notice this foid’s eyes flint in excitement . It freaked me out for a moment . And this foid started twirling her hair and asking me if there’s more information about him.
- @OutcastedOutcast, describing his experience speaking to a female Psychologist (2023)

Introduction

Growing up, I never experienced much warmth from my mother. Any attempt to receive positive attention from her was openly rejected. Sometimes she would hurt me on purpose. As I matured and looked around more, I found myself wondering where the much touted feminine-softness was to be found.

I couldn’t see it anywhere. I have three sisters, none of which ever cared for my little brother, me or other male family members. In fact, looking back at 100 years of family history, I only saw self-serving sluts. Sluts that hurt others, sluts that abandoned and abused children. Sluts that tortured husbands. Sluts that tried to cheat with men. Sluts that cheated on men. If anything, there only seemed to be a kind of bond between female family members in maintaining the ubiquitous sluttery. I remember getting up one night to take a leak, and finding my 50 year old mother sitting on the toilet with her phone, gossiping the most hurtful gossip with my sisters.

My austim and social rejection forced me to dive into historic literature to compensate. And even there, I only found ample evidence for what I was experiencing and not what I was taught: That women are the manipulative, cruel and cold-hearted gender. That men are self-sacrificing to the point of doggishness.
As @lifefuel quotes H. L. Mencken in one of his threads:

"Women are quite without that dog-like fidelity to duty which is one of the shining marks of men. They never summon up a high pride in doing what is inherently disagreeable; they always go to the galleys under protest, and with vows of sabotage"

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” goes the saying, but it does not end there. “No woman as lustful as one engaged or witnessing acts of violence” should be another one, based on what I have read and observed. There is something deeply wrong with women, scarily so. The more I learned, the more frightened I became.
Could it really be? That we men glibly worship and seek to co-habitate with creatures that derive pleasure from causing us suffering? That get sexually aroused by scenes of bloodshed and torture?

Unfortunately I have never seen evidence to the contrary. In this thread, I will lay out some of my findings over the years and I appeal to the reader to form his own judgments.

As a foundation for my thread I am using the revised Hare Psychopathy Checklist which lists the following Items:

1. Glibness/superficial charm
2. Grandiose sense of self-worth
3. Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
4. Pathological lying
5. Conning/manipulative
6. Lack of remorse or guilt
7. Shallow affect
8. Callous/lack of empathy
9. Parasitic lifestyle
10. Poor behavioral controls
11. Promiscuous sexual behavioral
12. Early behavior problems
13. Lack of Realistic, long-term goals
14. Impulsivity
15. Irresponsibility
16. Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
17. Many short-term marital relationships
18. Juvenile delinquency
19. Revocation of conditional release
20. Criminal versatility

Already the astute blackpiller will recognize a number of items on this list, if not the majority, that could be attributed to females in their life. Also, most items clearly overlap, such as superficial charm, sexual promiscuity, manipulation. The mere act of a woman manipulating a man with the promise of sex combines multiple psychopathic traits.

For the sake of this thread, I have collapsed some the items into one and created this outline for my thread:

1. Narcissism
(Glibness/superficial charm; Grandiose sense of self-worth; Shallow Affect;)

2.Manipulation
(Pathological lying; Parasitic lifestyle; Lack of remorse or guilt; Conning/manipulative)

3. Hypersexuality
(Promiscuous sexual behavioral; Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom; Many short-term marital relationships

4. Sadism
(Callous/lack of empathy; Revocation of conditional release; Criminal versatility)

5. Recklessness
(Poor behavioral controls; Early behavior problems, Lack of Realistic, long-term goals Impulsivity; Irresponsibility; Failure to accept responsibility for own actions; Juvenile delinquency)

My main focus is to highlight the more violent and sexual-sadistic side of women, so some of the more obvious items like narcissism, which is congruent with psychopathy, will be tackled only briefly.
Note: “Revocation of conditional release” means they will not show mercy and give you another chance. They won’t let you go on parole. If they feel hurt, they are relentless and will stalk and pursue you until you die. @Atavistic Autist can contribute something on the psychopathic drive if he wants.
On to the first point:​

1. Narcissism
(Glibness/superficial charm; Grandiose sense of self-worth; Shallow Affect)
I had all the characteristics of a human being—flesh, blood, skin, hair—but my depersonalization was so intense, had gone so deep, that my normal ability to feel compassion had been eradicated, the victim of a slow, purposeful erasure. I was simply imitating reality, a rough resemblance of a human being, with only a dim corner of my mind functioning”
- Bret Easton Ellis, “American Psycho”

a) Obsession with Appearance
Try finding pictures of women without makeup on google. Good luck, there aren’t many. Before underinformed midwits respond with pictures of women clearly wearing foundation and other products: Study up on makeup, watch a few make-up tutorials. Even in make-up tutorials, the foids don’t start without already wearing makeup. There is almost no footage of a woman without any make-up.

How is this socially acceptable for women but not men? If a man was just a tiny bit as obsessed with his own appearance as women, he would be called gay or a narcissist.
Further, women are by far the biggest group to get plastic surgery. Many, and I mean many, women you know have gotten plastic surgery. You will not be able to tell mostly.

b) Narcissistic Supply
Women thrive on attention of any kind. They are not people. Please keep this in mind. One of the core features of narcissism is the empty core. Narcissism is a lack of personhood. Narcissists are not people, they are the sum of their sources of attention. That’s why they lash out constantly but can’t take the slightest bit of critique. Their core self is one of extreme insecurity.

That means for one that they are extremely cowardly deep down. And second it means that they depend on other peoples attention, positive or negative to feel like they are alive, like they are real even. Remember, they are not people. Cutting one of their narcissistic supply lines is akin to cutting off one of their limbs, literally. That’s why women loose their mind if their supply dies down.

You can imagine it like a coma-patient hooked up to a multitude of life-supporting hoses. If just one hose is cut, his heart monitor starts screaming. This also makes women sadistic and terrified of boredom. When they are not receiving attention, they feel as if they cease to exist. They deliberately cause others pain to avoid this feeling.
One time my entire family accidentally ignored my mother for maybe two consecutive days. She fell into a deep depression.

If you think about the implications of this, you can also see how narcissism alone leads to many features of psychopathy, like hyper-sexuality, sadism, boredom, lack of empathy etc. Hence, the two conditions are viewed as unavoidably linked by psychologists.

To give two more examples: In the past I noticed that my mother is attracted to strong emotions, including suffering. When I was in my worst state of mind and just wanted to be alone, my mother would not stop pestering me. It was scary. She could not help herself but swarm to me and the pain I was radiating. Not with empathy, I must remark, but with sheer callousness. She did not hug me or listen to me when I said I need to be alone. Instead she kept barging into the room, spouting nonsense, her face weirdly glowing, like she was feeding on my energy.
Suffice to say, I was deeply disturbed.

The user I dedicated this thread to, I @To_Live_is_to_Serve, reports similar behavior in his own mother:

Source: https://incels.is/threads/women-and-normies-act-in-the-following-way.195373/

I highly recommend reading some of his threads. He had lots of high IQ takes.

I propose there is also an element of hedonistic adaption at play here: The more stimulus you are exposed to, the more you need in the future to get the same pleasure out of it. For women that means, at some point causing, watching and experiencing pain becomes the only way to feel like they exist.
I recommend watching this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz5CX5q2osU

She basically explains how the key to hurting a narcissist is to destroy their social network, so they have no supply and kill themselves or do something stupid.

The criteria I summed up under Narcissism include: Glibness/superficial charm; Grandiose sense of self-worth; Shallow Affect.
We have already gone into superficial charm, which is just looks and maximizing your SMV to get narcissistic supply and feed their unending hunger for attention. Women do everything their power to increase sexual-dimorphism.

Esther Vilar writes in her book “The Manipulated Man”:

The Grandiose sense of self worth is just a cope rooted in deep insecurity. They know they are garbage, they know they are evil, they know they deserve to be punted across the room like a football. Don’t be mistaken on this. Women sometimes even admit this openly. That’s why they loose their mind if you insult them. Like, if you tell a woman she has ugly ears, she will not forget that until she dies. I am not joking.
They are weak and pathetic.

Which gender constantly has to remind each other that they are queens and awesome and you deserve it all etc.

Shallow Affect, many may not be familiar with what this means, but it basically just implies that
“emotions may be felt but in shallow and fleeting ways.” If you’ve ever observed female emotional display in the wild, you will have seen this. They laugh, cry, yodel – whatever. But the moment they feel like nobody is looking, their mask drops and they show zero emotions. They display a lot of shallow emotions very openly, but they are just that: Shallow.

Men feel much deeper but rarely express themselves. When a man cries, his country probably got invaded by the Huns and 13 million people are dead.

A lot of blackpillers don’t get how deep this goes though. Very often when a woman displays emotions, she feels NOTHING. I repeat, she feels nothing. Even in casual settings. You have to learn to spot it, but they really don’t feel that much over all.

And again, I cite Esther Vilar in her own words:

It’s more like they suck up and feed on the emotions coming from the environment. This is also why changes in a woman's behavior are never found in her internal state. It’s always something external that changed. They look for new sources to feed, like a parasite looking for a host. Always look at her environment to explain changes in behavior.

This also explains why women are responsible for 80% of customer purchases:
View attachment 748174
https://girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/

If their entire existence is externalized, then the solution to all their problems is external. Hence, they buy a lot of trash to comfort their unending desires.
They are like black holes that stop existing once they run out of things to consume. A lot of women describe their sexual needs in existential terms: “I need to feel myself, I need to feel my body.” Like what? You don’t feel your body except when you’re getting pounded and creamed? What they are actually referring to is the hyper-focused attention they get from the male during sex. It makes them feel like they exist.

That’s why gangbangs are even more arousing. It’s like all these dudes want her, only her. Women are literally machines trying to become living, sentient beings by maintaining a constant feedback loop of attention and sex. But they aren’t sentient and they aren’t beings. They are non-beings. That’s why they can’t exist in the absence of true beings like men. If they try, the fall apart.

As it says in the bible when God punishes Eve: “Your desire shall be for your husband, but he shall rule over you.” Women are trapped in a permanent attempt to actualize and become real beings, but they only tumble toss themselves into self-annihilation.

And further, their excessive social media usage. For any postmaxxers reading this: You have no idea. Women are far far worse rotters and postmaxxers than people on this forum. A lot of women have snapscores in the millions. I have observed women mindlessly browse shopping articles for 90 minutes without break.
This is another theory I want to propose here: Women are in fact driven people, but their drive is not as obvious as in male psychopaths. @Atavistic Autist sometimes talks about the psychopathic drive.

This refers to the following:
Psychopaths are extremely easily bored (they are materialistic, no internal drive, no higher values) and they get four times the dopamine out of succeeding that a normal person does.

This means, psychopaths develop what the mainstream now calls “obsessive personalities.” This refers to their obsessive drive to succeed at any cost. A good example would be Mr. Beast, a self proclaimed “obsessive personality.” Other people online have also already remarked on Mr. Beast being potentially psychopathic.
With women I think we see similar drives but they are out of the purview of men, so we are largely blind to them. One example I already cited is their insane social media abuse. To quote myself here: “A womans entire life is a myopic chase of maximizing socio-sexual satisfaction.” Women treat life like a video game, where you min-max your character stats to get as much attention as possible. They are very driven in the pursuit of this.

In a reply on one of @lifefuels threads I also talked about how they even plan their weddings ahead since early childhood and pick betabuxxers to exploit 20 years in advance. They are extremely single-minded and driven in their pursuit of the few things they are interested in, which are mostly sex, attention and material pleasures. And they do not compromise. Women’t don’t accept bad deals. Women don’t grind smash bros for months. Either they have a 100% chance shot at reaching the goal or they give up immediately.

That also means that when they select a male to betabuxx from their thousands of orbiters, they are making a very deliberate choice. They basically set up an obstacle course to find the best victim to exploit. They pick the guy that they know will let them get away with their behavior. It is very evil. If you have a father, he was most likely selected for being a giga simp, I am sorry.

Examples would be:
Jordan Peterson talking about how his wife picked him as a child and said she would marry him.
My father telling me exactly the same story about a girl he used to play with as a toddler.
And MGTOW fathers reporting their young daughters saying things like: “Some men are for fun, some are for marriage.”
The later statement alone is so heinous that it should warrant an ISIS style execution.

I have seen this IRL where girls keep folders of pictures of dresses and wedding rings. They think about who is going to be at the wedding and so forth. They are like five years old when they do this.

As a man, you can not out-maneuver a womans social planning, you are fucked. Stop thinking you can you doofus. Your only advantage as a man is violence but even then, I am not so sure women don’t enjoy being violently assaulted. I say that because another feature of psychopathy is that not feeling anxiety. Even at gunpoint, they only get a kick out of the adrenaline. Their brain does not connect the rush of adrenaline to the fear response most people would have. With women, you sometimes see the same thing. A few years ago there was this online trend where women talked about wanting their BF to put a loaded gun to their head because it turned them on. I am not joking. They enjoy dangerous situations way too much IMO.

And they act reckless when in them. There used to be a video on BestGore where this bitch had an argument on the street with two criminals and they backed down and went to their car. Women don’t understand mercy, they only understand punishment-reward (more on that later). So when the two cartel dudes backed down and went to their car, she felt encouraged to keep arguing. They are that dumb. She ran after the guys and one of them snapped and shot her like 12 times.​

2. Manipulation
(Pathological lying; Parasitic lifestyle; Lack of remorse or guilt; Conning/manipulative)

This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats and wipes her mouth, And says, “I have done no wickedness.”
- Proverbs 30:20, NKJV

Some time ago @Gymcelled made this thread:
https://incels.is/threads/womens-br...ological-liars-3-studies-neuroscience.260425/

Like I already wrote, a lot of people don’t understand just how much women lie. A woman will literally post on some feminist subreddit about how women are sexually objectified while doing anal IRL. The chad will watch her post and she will put her phone down and suck his dick. They don’t understand the concept of hard values. To them, virtue signaling is the same as being a good person. I have seen this behavior in real life, where a girl gave a whole speech in class about being inclusive of people with mental health issues, and only 20 minutes later she openly made fun of an autistic man she knew (she even mentioned he had autism). They see nothing wrong with this.

So, anything they say, any values they espouse to have, anything really – You can safely ignore it. Just ignore it, it means nothing. When they tell you a tale of someone being mean to them or something – they are narcissists. They will never admit fault so they are lying.
I want to introduce another metric here: The Kohlberg Morality Test

@Cybersex is our hope made a thread on this long ago:
https://incels.is/threads/kholberg-morality-test-foids-are-children-confirmed.185439/

In summary: Women do not score above toddler level in attempted measurements of moral development. In Practice this means that they respond to punishment and reward. And more importantly, the two interlink: Not being punished becomes equal to being rewarded. Listen to this drunk woman spill the beans. She basically says, if you can get away with something, you would be stupid not do it.​

View attachment 748172

They derive pleasure from getting away with playing the villain. I want you to try something on social media: Write a random women something like “I know what you did” and then ignore her or remove her from your contacts. In experiments conducted by me and fellow blackpillers, these women will desperately try to reach out to you, sometimes for months. They keep sending friend requests and such. There is an old saying that goes: “Beat your wife once a week, if you don’t know why, she does.

This is true. You can put any woman on the spot simply by implying you know something she has done. They all have done really messed up stuff that they are hiding. All of them.

Another video worth watching and saving:

Colltaine observes that movies aimed at primarily female audiences follow a predictable pattern: The female villain arc. The main character, with which the audience identifies mind you, is usually a sexually promiscuous, manipulative female that does all kinds of shenanigans, often times encouraged and supported by other women. Eventually however, all her evil has no impact, she lands the man of her desire and the story concludes. They love being the villain and getting away with it.
Art imitates life gentlemen.

I’ve already cited Esther Vilar as a woman taking a shot at women earlier. Another, less well known one is Michelle Langley. She wrote two very important books called “Women’s infidelity I” and “Womens infidelity II.” As I mentioned before, everything I bring up can be found at the end of thread in a mega.nz file, including these books. In her books, Michelle Langely lays out exactly how women don’t commit to the choices they make and instead prefer to be in what she calls “limbo.” Basically they refuse to admit they are making choices while making them. This also gives them plausible deniability – “I didn’t like him anyway.”

Another thing this gives women is control. When you are not emotionally invested into something, you can destroy and manipulate it at will. Things having labels such as “husband” or “child” does not matter. It’s an object. It’s interesting how this lines up with Vilars quote from earlier, that women only display pretend emotions to manipulate, but feel nothing in reality.

I’ve already explained in my other thread on masculinity being a social construct, how women view men as an out-group. Aka, we are strangers.

https://incels.is/threads/masculinity-is-an-actual-social-construct-and-more-studies.481353/

Langley does not talk about these findings but observes behaviors in women that obviously relate o them. Women do not view men holistically. Men are placed on a linear spectrum that ranges from “money” to “penis.” You either benefit her materially or sexually. If you don’t benefit her, you may as well be dead. Case in Point: Many men report being left by their women the second they fell on hard times.

Again, this is psychopathy. They view other people in terms of what they can do for them. To a woman, you are not Johnny. You are “the guy who can fix my roof.” Or, “the guy that buys sandwiches.” You are not a person. Like I said, they treat life like a video game, min/maxxing their stats as they go along. “How much penis can I risk while keeping 1100 dudes in orbit and being in a “committed” relationship?” These are the kind of calculations a woman does.

Langley’s books are structured in a sort of socractic dialogue, where she engages in a back and forth with a female. She points out how women will often say they are doing things for the kids or to avoid hurting their husband, but really, they only fear loosing control. They have a control fetish.
I could go on and on, the books are a goldmine.

I have not talked much about specific manipulation methods at this point but a classic one is DARVO – Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim and Offender. Anyone who has ever argued with a woman or seen a woman argue with a man has seen this. First they deny guilt, then accuse you of something you did (often completely unrelated), then they start crying and pretend to be the victim (BUHUUU WHY ARE YOU YELLING BUUHUUU).

People should really stop shitting on MGTOW and start reading about these guys hands-on experience with women. It’s a goldmine. You will never want to be in a relationship again and you will clearly see the patterns of manipulation in your own family. Like with your mom and dad for instance.
Things I have observed:

1. They start fights because it’s pleasurable to them. Check point four on sadism for more.
2. A woman always tries to find out what hurts you the most emotionally. Then she will keep that in mind and use it against you at will. They know exactly where to stab you to cause maximum pain.
3. “A relationship with a woman is a cult of two” – This is the literal truth.

Let’s do a side by side comparison between cults and male-female relationships:

1. Cults look for vulnerable targets to exploit – Depressed people, people that struggle in life, people looking for purpose. Lonely people. They then do what is called “love bombing.” This means they shower the victim in unconditional affection and adoration for a while to get them addicted.

Women target men to betabuxx that have been kept in permanent sexual-deprivation their entire life. Then they give them the best sex they’ve ever had and completely disable the mans thinking brain.

Quote my mom: “You (my dad) only came over for that one thing (sex).”
She later said to me and my sister: “I only married your dad because I thought he would be rich.”
During the love-bombing period women also pretend to be interested in you, your hobbies etc. They may even join your religion. Hence, the term “chameleons” originates with MGTOW not incels, since its a phenomenon mostly betabuxxers are subjected to, not men that never get sex anyway.

2. Stage two of the assault is to slowly withdraw affection and start making demands. In cults this usually takes the form of the person having to cut off all contact with family and friends. They also ask you to demonstrate your commitment somehow, by handing over all your money for instance.

Women do this in the exactly the same manner. They begin by withdrawing sexual access and validation. The man, ever the helpful dog, will beg her to tell him what’s wrong. At this point she demands something like marriage, money or something else. They try to draw you into their grasp by baiting you into making gradually bigger commitments, until the final commitment, marriage, is no longer a leap of faith, but a walk of faith.

This psychological trick is also used in marketing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot-in-the-door_technique

What the technique entails is that the step from accepting a small deal to accepting a very big deal is tiny. So when you get someone to make a small commitment, the likelihood of getting them to make a huge one skyrockets.

Example:

https://opentext.wsu.edu/social-psychology/chapter/module-6-persuasion/

Case in Point: Even my simp dad couldn’t believe when an engineer with a doctorate wifed up my whore sister. When he questioned the guy, he said this: “After eight years it didn’t make much of a difference.” Meaning, after being a betabuxxer for eight years, putting a ring on it didn’t make much of a difference. It’s a huge step to sign a marriage contract. But she had successfully conned him into mentally downplaying what he was about to do.
Usually however, women bait the man into marriage using sex or by getting pregnant on purpose. Then they start making more overt threats. This is where the cultic nature really becomes apparent:

3. Stage Three:
They ask the buxxer to leave his friend group and move to another country or state. I have seen this multiple times in my life.
The man looses all his friends, the woman finally becomes his only supply of validation.
Further, she threatens him by saying he has to be more mature, think of the kids, and so on. A classic manipulation tactic is by making people feel more responsible than they are. It makes the victim feel powerful but really, they are being conned into servitude.

- A guy I knew in school, his neurotic mental case mom made the dad move from Germany to Canada
- My Dad lost his entire friend group after my mom made him move
- and the cream de la cream: I had someones mother openly admit to me that she said to her husband, and I quote: “I told him, if he doesn’t leave the military and moves to another state with me, I am divorcing him and taking the kids.”

Michelle Langley talks about how women are not committed to relationships at all. For a woman relationships are emotions. For a man, it is duty. A man will stick to a relationship like a captain going down with the ship. This also means,

a) The woman can cheat on you simply by loosing feelings and having feelings for another man.
b) Women know that men will not leave and abuse this knowledge mercilessly. They know that their buxxer will forgive if they cheat. They know that unlike her, he cares about the children and will stay to be the father, no matter what.

I already laid it out when I mentioned Kohlbergs morality scale and how women think you are weak for letting them manipulate you. She resents the husband for letting her get away with her behavior. From his perspective, he has a duty to stay in this relationship so he doubles down no matter what. Its like two animals locked in combat, neither willing to let go. Somethings got to give and usually the foid pulls the trigger and divorces or cheats.

Again, psychopathy, you can’t win with these creatures.
Another heinous psychopathic behavior we already tackled under the label of “Revocation of conditional release” shall be briefly examined here. The term means simply that they don’t let you go. There’s no probation when you hurt a woman. There’s no mercy. They want you dead and their resentment lasts a lifetime.

Comedian Patrice O’Neal occasionally talked about this and said, women will not leave you before they have destroyed you. This is very very true. I have already explained that women always try to do maximum emotional damage. For their pleasure and to hurt you, depends, really they enjoy it both ways. This includes figuring out what things you care about and then destroying or damaging them.

For instance, they kill your pets. Or your car. Or they try to get the dog in the divorce settlement and then have it put down. My mom deliberately crashed multiple of my dads favorite vehicles to hurt him. Another case from MGTOW circles, this guy had a pet tarantula for 10 years, was really attached to it. Finally found a girl, she took it while he was gone and stomped on it and threw it in the trash.

Terrence Pop on youtube, decorated war veteran of the Gulf War. Recorded his wife cheating by bugging her phone. Court dismissed it and threatened him with additional charges for exposing his wifes cheating. Then she got the dog in the divorce and killed it.

IRL I knew someone who’s aunt said her long-term boyfriend “suddenly went mad and dumped all her shit outside her workplace.” Some digging revealed that “he was mad because his stupid parrot died.” No comment.

Another thing Michelle Langley talks about is that women would rather have their partner die in an accident, than to break up with them openly. Because breaking up is a pro-active, negative behavior and women always have to maintain the women-are-wonderful facade. That’s why they slander the man after breaking up with him and even before. They need plausible deniability, so they tell everyone how he is abusive and psycho and so on.

One of the more terrifying realizations about my mom’s first marriage is that she potentially attempted to kill her first husband by having him beat up. She says of him that he was poor and she didn’t want to stay anyway. They had two kids already. The story goes that he worked in a bar and tried to break up a fight but was knocked out. Then they stomped on his neck. He was in a coma. My mother recounts:

“I got the call and went to the hospital. When I saw him hooked up to all the hoses I thought, he’s going to die anyway.” So she divorced him right there. He made a full recovery and never paid child support, which is also odd. Maybe he’s not the father of my step sisters either.
I can’t imagine what’s really going on there, but people have said I look nothing like my biological siblings either. Fuck women.

To go back to “Revocation of conditional release,” many men also report their ex-wives stalking them. Stalking is another female projection, we now have studies that show that women stalk more than men.

Like I said, everything they say is a lie or projection. Same for rape, only this year I saw someone post studies here showing women rape more than men also, they watch rape porn at disproportional rate, I linked that below.

So, men report their ex-wives stalking them. Revocation of conditional release means that they will forever be resentful of their ex. Additionally, many women do worse after divorce than before. This goes into my last point, “recklessness” – psychopaths lack empathy even for their future self, meaning, they are terrible at considering future consequences for their behavior. Another highly recommended video where it is mentioned how women do worse financially after divorce:
https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/communism-for-two_kgrPi3xKyou1W5H.html

This is why they try to destroy you after you leave them. They are never responsible (narcissism), then they do worse and blame you. And because they can’t let go (revocation of C.L), they try to destroy you. Often times men report their ex wives stalking them on social media and then attacking them with false rape accusations years later. Or trying to hurt the kids on purpose to hurt him. Or setting up a meeting with the kids and then calling the police and having them arrest the father. Everyone here has seen video footage of that.

So much of what women say is projection. Even the much memed “take a shower” accusation has turned out to be a mere projection.
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...f-uk-women-don-t-bath-or-shower-10065854.html

The same goes for rape-propaganda and the much touted insatiable male sex drive. We never hear men say this of themselves. And pornhub released user statistics that clearly demonstrate that

a) women DO watch porn, many on a weekly basis
b) a truckload of it is rough porn, BDSM and rapeplay

https://fightthenewdrug.org/women-watch-more-violent-and-extreme-porn/

Historically speaking, actual rape is exceedingly rare. How many of us could even get an erection from seeing a woman crying? Especially since studies have shown that female tears lower testosterone:

In this interesting blog post from 2011, the writer cites a now defunct website that lists the executions in an english town over a 700 year period, alongside the crimes. As it turns out, rape is exceedingly rare and if it happens at all, it usually happens in conjunction with far more violent crimes. What isn’t so rare at all is women killing their babies and getting promptly send to their maker by the medieval justice system.

The website the gentleman cites can still be found on archive.org, link below:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110809124902/http://www.exetermemories.co.uk/em/executed.php

I will write more about women killing children under point four, “sadism.” Stick around.
At this point it should be obvious a lot of psychopathic traits naturally evolve from narcissism. Women don’t commit to anything. And being manipulative gives them pleasure, as I just laid out. They are not even there, making choices. You are not talking to person. It’s like the American Psycho quote,

...there is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.”

Just like Patrick Bateman, who is so narcissistic that he becomes the hapless sum of his pop-culture environment, women loose their self in an endless stream of externalities, until they finally surrender their personhood and are “simply not there.” Just automatons, spouting slogans, “fitting in,” and causing massive suffering all round them to feel like they exist. Women walk the earth creating storms, hoping to get hit by lightning.

I feel reminded of the Michael Ende novel, “The Never Ending Story.” Most people only know the kitsch movies. However, the novel has deep esoteric themes. One of the main storylines is that of loss of self through constant self-gratification. The main character is placed in a world where he is God. Any wish he makes is instantly granted. However, in return he looses a memory for each wish. Eventually, he is burned out, barely remembers himself.

At the end of their own fantasy journey through la-la land, women end up in a similar position. They are burned out, can’t even feel pleasure anymore. In order to feel alive at this point, they resort to extreme violence in the bedroom or outright disgusting acts like animal sex. Most can barely feel any pleasure at all anymore. There is nothing to envy about them at this point. Miserable creatures they are, and miserable they shall be, forevermore.
3. Hypersexuality
(Promiscuous sexual behavioral; Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom; Many short-term marital relationships)

I’m going to blow some minds now: Women are sexual creatures. Yeah I know, stunning right. Not so stunning is the fact that you still see retards in our circles propagate the myth of the low female sex drive, often citing self-reported studies to boot. I am past the point where I want to curb stomp people like this, so I will just lay out why this can not be true. In fact, let us start with an internal critique and let you, the reader, be the judge:
I claim that even if their sex drive was lower than mens, they would have much more sex.

Let’s replace sex with bread to illustrate:
A man’s hunger for bread is 80%. But he doesn’t really care about baking, bakers, the baking process that much. A man does not define himself by his hunger for bread. Further, his access to bread is severely restricted. Most men of his standing actually have to bribe bakers to even get bread. Additionally, the man is interested in many things besides bread, like engineering, history, video games. Maybe he just likes to sit on his ass and daydream about playing in the NFL, like Patrice O’Neal said long ago.

Let’s assume a woman’s hunger for bread is only 40%. But all she cares about is baking, making bread, bakers, grain. She defines herself by her interest in bread. Everything is bread. Further, bakers literally throw bread at her in public. They scream TAKE MY BREAD LADY, LOOK, DELICIOUS BREAD. Additionally, the woman has no interest whatsoever in anything outside bread. Anything non-bread-related she does ultimately is underpinned by her wish for more bread.

Which gender will eat more bread at the end of the day? The gender that doesn’t even have access to bread, or the gender that literally has people throwing bread at them in public, every single day of their life? And recall, I am granting my opposition their presupposition here, that women have a lower sex drive than men. This also implies women don’t have sex for love and intimacy, but just for pleasures sake. When they get bored, they don’t think about playing a match in StarCraft II. They think about sex. Real sex is the female equivalent of male masturbation. And they get bored a lot, which is a trait of psychopathy. Also, they may even get the 4x higher dopamine from sex, bitches be screaming yo.

Also, “serial monogamy” (lmao) is the most popular form of relationship these days. Aka, being in a short, faux-monogamous relationships (the term monogamy becomes void once you’ve had more than one partner, but let retards dream).

Suffice to say, they have every motivation to cheat and be sexual at their leisure.
Additionally we now have studies from Porn sites that show that women watch porn frequently, a lot on a weekly basis. Who constantly screams about rape again? Men or women? Who constantly says men only care about sex? Which gender? I don’t hear men say that about men.

Another thing. In the below study, they didn’t let people self-report. Instead they measured genital arousal, which is much more reliable, to establish what people were sexually attracted to. The way they did it was like this: They made participants report their sexual orientation: Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual. Then they showed them arousing pictures of homosexuality, heterosexuality, lesbianism and even animals.

The results were stunning. The men reported truthfully, i.e. If they said they were gay, only gay images aroused them. The women on the other hand were aroused by everything. Even animals.

The study concludes in a really funny quote by one of the female researchers:

So far we have established:
a) Women have a much higher incentive to be sexual than men, even if their sex drive is low.
b) Women are aroused by everything that moves
c) Women are not capable of monogamy

I rest my case.

4. Sadism
(Callous/lack of empathy; Revocation of conditional release; Criminal versatility)

Oh boy, one of my favorites. The reason I made this thread:
I already cited Casanova and Le Bon at the beginning of this thread. I’ve also given examples of why and how women deliberately cause other people pain to achieve their desired ends. I’ve also quoted @OutcastedOutcast and his experience with a female psychologist that got a rise out of listening to his tale of being abused by a bigger male.

Of course this lines up perfectly with what I have recounted, about my mother feeding off my suffering, as well as what I cited from dead user @I_only_serve_now and his mother. It obviously lines up because women as a whole display psychopathic traits, one of which is sadism.

I think it is safe to say that sadism is like the opposite of empathy. Not only does it describe a lack of empathy but rather the enjoyment of the pain of others. I will lead you into this bit by bit, starting with this little article here, titled “Women gain happiness from seeing their partner upset - because it 'shows their relationship is strong.'”

The study was based on brainwave monitoring.

Unrelated video of two foids talking about how they hate seeing happy men. Joy is offensive to these creatures:
View attachment 748171

And another interesting video, please pay attention to the wifes facial expressions while watching her husband go through excruciating pain:

View: https://youtu.be/lgrz-QBrqqc

Relevant timestamps: At 1:45 she is still bored. By 4:40 she's getting wet. At 5:30 she is smiling a big smile.

Like with the animal-arousal study I cited earlier, the findings are deliberately downplayed or misinterpreted. Women take pleasure in torturing their men = They actually love them. What a joke. How would they react if we said, being raped is actually a sign men find you attractive, you should be glad you got raped.
I have included the study in the mega.nz. Fellowcels that want to read and stay informed, download all information at your leisure from sci-hub or libgen and safe, safe, safe all you got. In my time online, I’ve found that sometimes studies don’t get published that contain critical info. For instance, there was one study where they found that parents didn’t care if their sons died. The researcher was a weirdo who spent years testing trolley safety for super markets, the finding was coincidental. It was never released.

Now I would like to introduce you to something else: The Milgram Experiment.
The Milgram experiment tells us something about normies. But when the ABC Channel repeated the experiment a few years ago, it also pointed to something interesting about women, can you guess what?

The experiment is conducted as follows:
An actor pretends to be electrocuted by screaming while participants turn a dial to control how much shock he receives. Most people turn the dial a little bit, hear him scream and stop. The research assistant standing next to them then says: “The experiment requires that you continue.” Over 70% of the people involved promptly turn the shock up to a lethal dose. In the ABC Channel’s recreation of the experiment, it turned out that women were more likely than men to electrocute a man to death. Shocker, forgive my pun, but in the light of what I’ve laid out so far, is this surprising in the least?

Interesting comments:

Cope:
COOOPEEE.png

Water wet:
women-are-wonderful-effect.png

Hypercope:
HYPER-COOOPEEE.png

Based:
Screenshot-2023-05-05-at-17-37-05-ABC-Channel-s-Milgram-Experiment-remake.png

Further, in other repeats of the study where they replaced the actor with an actress, people refused to shock her to a higher degree.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnYUl6wlBF4

Historic sources also talk about how native americans would hand prisoners over to their women to be tortured. And Otto Weininger suggests in “Sex and Character” that women work in nursing because they remain unaffected by the suffering they are witnessing:

Nursing constantly involves “benevolent torture.” The routine act of shoving a catheter up a mans urethra alone is extremely painful. The stereotype of the slutty, hypersexual nurse is also rooted in reality. I will explain this using Lindy effect in my epilogue. Also, I now want to introduce the legend of Shrek6:
Shrek6 is a man in his 60s from Australia who was married twice, has multiple kids and posts on avoiceformen.com. He gives us this interesting historical tidbit:

View attachment 748165

Note how the women are used to find new victims because people trust women more and aren’t suspicious of single women. Female evil is often overlooked because they unfold it under the authority of a male. The male then gets blamed. @Idotms is an expert on the study of cults and can confirm that often times the cult leaders most psychopathic and sadistic helpers are the women closest to him. They supply him with victims and participate in the torture.
There are many such ways in which women hide their evil under the auspices of authority.​

On Criminal versatility:
For women this so called versatility is mostly rooted in them being female and neotenous. A reddit thread from the Mens Rights Subreddit sheds light on the issue:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/xyl5wb/statistics_cited_women_are_more_likely_to_commit/

Of special note is this reply:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/xyl5wb/comment/irj8kv9/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

To sum it up: The poster recounts working as a store detective and being instructed to have confirmation bias for ethnic minorities when making arrests. However, the FBI statistics they were trained on showed that the most common shoplifter was “a 22 year old white woman with at least two years of college.”

Late 1800s psychologist Gustave Les Bons also tells of gynocentric bias in the court system:

Again, this issue of female criminality follows the same logic as the sex-drive question.
If they solely respond to punishment and reward, if they are the majority of customers and only interested in material things… if they can get away with it...and if they feel rewarded for getting away with a crime since they are not capable of abstract guilt…
I rest my case.

Another thing I would like to tackle is the murder and abuse of children at the hands of women. Again, this is counter intuitive for most normies because they were raised by women who indoctrinated them with women-are-wonderful effect. But for me, who’s mom was not present, cold and abusive, I was spared such biases.
The historic record is very clear: Women fucking hate children XD. Like, holy fuck, do they ever harbor a hatred of children. When studying this topic, you better brace for blackpill impact. The wikipedia articles on infanticide and the history of abortion alone read like a long version the “total nigger death” copypasta, only that it’s real and it’s women killing babies.

Killing babies by roasting them in the sun, Killing babies by stepping on their neck (japan). Killing babies by headshotting them with sewing needles after birth. Killing babies by burning them in ovens. Killing babies by staving them to death. Killing babies by throwing them in rivers. Killing babies by throwing them on dungheaps. The list goes on and on. These are not isolated incidences gentlemen, these are historic trends that were so prevalent that contemporary historians remarked on them each time. You would think that abortions were rare before modern medicine but you are wrong. They had their methods and women don’t give a fuck, simply put. They would have a train run over their pregnant gut if it got rid of the little tyke standing between them and their pleasure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
https://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/2011/09/forgotten-serial-killers-child-care.html
https://avoiceformen.com/unknown-hi...on-the-baby-farm-the-devil-is-in-the-details/

Basically, before modern abortion, women formed entire businesses around covertly killing their offspring. You would hand your baby to a “baby farm” under the pretense of foster care, and they would kill it for you. This is reminiscent of when the christian church tried to reduce infanticide by granting women the option of anonymously handing their newborns over to monasteries. They didn’t realize they were dealing with total ingrates. Soon after, monasteries and related nurseries were overflowing with even more babies. The situation was horrible. To this day they find mass graves of dead babies around monasteries.

I think people underestimate the amount of baby murder in the past. Yes, we now have 60 million abortions a year, but when looking up some statistics from the victorian era, it’s not that different:

Another thing I have become doubtful off is the sky-high child mortality rate people had back in the day. My suspicions were further corroborated when was reading up on witch hunts and came across one of the most famous medieval documents on witch hunts: The “Hammer of Witches.” The document is shit and for good reason. It was written to save someones ass in a hurry. But that does not mean we can not derive value from it. It's basically is a laughable collection of folklore, local jokes about witchcraft and real documented court cases of child murder. These later ones are what caught my attention and I cite:

This method of pushing a large needle through the babies still soft skull after birth, often done by the midwife in agreement with the mother, still lingered until the 19th century. On the unknownmisandry.blogspot.com website I linked earlier for instance, we find this cited under the list of murder methods employed by the women convicted: Needle into heart° – Makin (needle, heart), Mittlestedt (darning needle, heart)

I can only recommend reading the links I provided, very interesting. This thread is too long already but as I said, the fiery pit is endless and female abandon knows no limits. Let’s look at a statistic to finalize this point:

71% of Children Killed by One Parent are Killed by Their Mothers; 60% of Victims are Boys
http://www.breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php

Additional studies can easily procured from sites like this:

We have plenty of finding at this point that show that women are just as violent as men and that the majority of child sexual abuse is committed by women. Even when it comes to sexual assault, women get the highscore.

Everyone should thank @WorthlessSlavicShit for bringing this data to our attention. Thread below.

Another one everyone here already knows is hybristophilia, female attraction to violence:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Another way women try to release their innate desire for gore is by consuming medical dramas to a high degree. Author Lawrence Shannon talks of this in his book “the predatory female” which was published in the 1980s:

He goes in depth of how women have this odd sexual relationship with their gynecologist, who in essence is a high status figure that gets to fingerbang them on a regular basis. The book is a very light read, I can recommended it to everyone. You can read it in a few hours.

Maybe all of this obsession with medical shit, doctors etc. is rooted in them bleeding once a month, who knows. Also, all the romance novels women consume are full of rape, violence, gore, just think about 50 shades of grey. One time I read one of my step sisters thriller novels and it was just horrible. It was like a spinning wheel of graphic violence, graphic sex, chad abusing subhumans, rinse repeat.

I have also read quora posts of women admitting being turned on by violence on TV, like scenes of bullying. I experienced this IRL when a tallfag bully beat me up in gradeschool and multiple girls were standing right next to him, encouraging him and saying hit him harder and shit. Lest anyone scoff at this, he gave me a concussion another time which was confirmed by a local doctor. In russian videos where girls bully boys, we also often see older boy standing in the background, covering for the girls as they do their torturing. I have already described this and pointed to @Idotms as an expert on the study of cults and how women try to hide under authority to cover their crimes.

One more anecdote from my wagie days: One day my boss told the staff how he and his wife went to a talk by a child psychologist recently. The psychologist asked the audience which gender they thought had the worse child bullies. The consensus was male but he admonished them. Little girls, he explained, are fare more advanced in their bullying than boys. He said even very young girls meet up before school, discuss who they will bully that day and how.

Ironically I got to see exactly this behavior just a few months after, when a group of office whores bullied a giga manlet truecel and eventually got him fired. It was a group effort and I was privy to their planning as they were chatting about it in the office.
I think we have done enough at this point to establish that women love to hurt other people for pleasures sake.

5. Recklessness
(Poor behavioral controls; Early behavior problems, Lack of Realistic, long-term goals Impulsivity; Irresponsibility; Failure to accept responsibility for own actions; Juvenile delinquency)

We just talked about how even little girls engage in extremely calculated bullying of other kids. As we all know, women get away with more stuff than men their entire life. Various MRA outlets have documented, how it used to be permissible for teachers to beat boy students, but not girl students for instance. So it stands to reason that women have a higher chance of showing early behavior problems and getting away with it.

I want to shine light on another often overlooked aspect of psychopathy: Self Destruction.
Most people think of psychopaths as successful people, in the sense of financially successful. This is hogwash. First off, dark triad traits can become a disadvantage if you are too ugly, study below:

Another problem that comes with the lack of empathy characteristic of psychopathy is a lack of empathy for the future self. This means psychopaths often take risks without considering future implications. This can lead to drug-abuse, alcoholism and in the moment reckless decision like jumping from your roof and doing a backflip into a leaf pile.

We see this behavior in women, who destroy perfectly fine marriages only to be financially worse off later. Or have reckless unprotected sex and then act like they had no choice but to drive 300 miles and fuck chad for nine hours. They don’t think of themselves as being in control, they think shit just happens, yet they claim rights lmao.
You can put a woman in a perfect situation, perfect life, and they will still find a way to be miserable and destroy it. Contrary to many incels belief, women are not happy, despite enjoying the most luxurious lifestyles in human history. This creature can not be happy.

Another outbirth of innate lack of empathy for your future self is their enjoyment of dangerous men, who end up murdering them or being otherwise dangerous. I guess this could be put under the category of “early behavior problems.” One of my stepsisters had a horrible, drug fueled orgy of a teen life and yet ended up betabuxxing a doctor and having two children. All she did was to move 500km to escape the warzone she created. This by the way, is another psychopath trait, frequent moving after people catch on to you. There’s a reason why women like to outsource their fuckery by traveling a lot. Nobody knows what you did in a french hotel room with six chads. And for women, if nobody knows, its morally ok. If they can get away with something, they feel rewarded.

A relevant reddit thread:
“No-one regrets their "baddie days" once they get older”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/12uxkmo/noone_regrets_their_baddie_days_once_they_get/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=action_bar

A lot of women have very horrible pasts like that, you can’t tell outwardly really.
Like the shit they do in their youth is mindblowningly fucked up. Only to settle later and live perfectly normal lifestyle, not because of merit, but because the system saves them from themselves. We have seen what happens when these safety mechanisms are eliminated. Like in that survival-show from a few years ago where the female group walked in circles until they almost perished from dehydration after succumbing to constant infighting and bickering. The crew had to intervene to help them.

To sum up this entire thread: There is overwhelming evidence that women as a group demonstrate psychopathic traits. If any men even remotely behaved like the average woman, he would be incarcerated in no time.​

“The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford” is a movie about a man being set up to fail. His juvenile search for glory ends up earning him nothing but scorn and finally death. The villain mass murderer is glorified and becomes a national idol. His killer becomes a social pariah. Eventually some retarded normie trying to virtue signal guns him down in public. Then NPCs vote to get the normie out of prison. It’s a slow and sad movie.​

View attachment 748175

Similarly, many men have tried to take down the female idol in history but earned nothing but hatred. The female idol only emerges from the fire unscathed and within one generation everything has blown over. But strewn throughout culture remain seeds that lead people like us to rediscovering the work of these men.
These seeds are part of what is called the Lindy effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindy_effect

The idea is simple. Things that are true stick around. If something is true, it does not automatically invalidate itself over time in contact with reality. If somehow everyone were to think chinese people have big noses, that belief would not last for 100 years because it would invalidate itself upon contact with chinese people or images of chinese people.

The fact that the things we talk about have been observed since the beginning of recorded history lends credence to their validity. In our modern times, we can see this very nicely. When the media stopped covering covid for a few days, everyone forgot about it immediately and stopped caring. There was simply no IRL evidence of it existing, so the belief in covid died. Jaques Ellul writes in his book “Propaganda - The formation of Mens Attitudes” about this phenomenon and the need for constant reinforcement of propaganda:

When talking about things like female cruelty or promiscuity, they seem to be permanently embedded in the zeitgeist of Humanity. Throughout the ages, everyone and their mom remarked on how women are callous, unforgiving and hyper-sexual. The idea that women are less sexual than men is not what people believed through most of human history. It’s just an outgrowth of our time. Take the ancient greek tale of Tiresias turning into a woman. After he turns back into a man Tiresias is asked which gender enjoys sex more and replies: "Of ten parts a man enjoys one only."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiresias

As everyone reading this knows, we see all female behaviors clearly on display in historic sources. In the Genesis 39, first book of the bible, Potiphars wife tries to cheat on her husband with Joseph, who is described as handsome. When he denies her, she accuses him of rape and her cuck husband has him thrown in prison. Or take the tale of Lots wife, who longingly looks back at the degenerate shitholes of Sodom and Gomorrah and turns to salt as punishment.

Back to the Lindy effect. Natural stereotypes that are not reinforced by the Golem of modern media are true because they are reinforced by reality.
When people observe women being cruel, manipulative and backstabbing, then this stereotype is reinforced and eventually enters the cultural zeitgeist forever. Its like releasing a bunch of animals into the wild and seeing which ones survive. The ones that are the most fit and adapted to the current environment will make it. Its the same with beliefs. Everytime a woman is cruel and psychopathic, her victims will begin looking for exactly these traits in other women. If they see them confirmed, the belief solidifies. Hence we have a millenia long trend of people calling women manipulative, callous, resentful, vengeful, cruel and highly promiscous.

What can be done? Nothing. Unfortunately the Lindy effect also reveals to us that there has never been a solution, or we would already be privy to it. We are at the mercy of our captors. They control the vast majority of the spending, they control the majority of men, and the jew mob running the asylum knows this too. Once you digest all of this, the world has nothing to offer. They can’t offer me anything I want, there is not even anything I want. I just want to stop existing and get the fuck out of this place already. As always,​

It’s over.

Credits:
@Mortis
@lifefuel
@Lonelyus
@Tarquinius
@tulasdanslos
@NorthernWind
@OutcastedOutcast
@Cybersex is our hope

mega.nz link with all books, videos, texts mentioned:

every letter. extremely strong and high iq thread. full of brutal blackpills. the third introductory quote is beyond brutal

every letter. extremely strong and high iq thread. full of brutal blackpills. the third introductory quote is beyond brutal
you can thank @OutcastedOutcast for that, I took the quote from his OP in this thread:

Like I wrote, this behavior of women getting aroused from violence or stories of it is very widespread.

I experienced it with my mom, girls in school, random women I had to interact with (a psychologist too a few weeks ago. I had to get an evaluation because I am disabled. The first thing she did after introducing herself was to roast me. Then she and her female intern laughed at me when I left. I also told them about abuse I experienced.)

@I_only_serve_now (R.I.P) observed it in his mother.
@OutcastedOutcast experienced it with his psychologist.
@lifefuel writes in one of his replies in this thread how he has noticed how women often laugh at people in pain:
-Yes they enjoy seeing men in pain. They will say this is because of revenge for patriarchy or dumbfuck shit but I think it's really because, like any bully, they are insecure and need to feel better about themselves by laughing at the misfortune of others. I was with an older female relative once and there was this little boy learning how to rollerskate. He kept falling and she could barely even contain her laughter, where I actually felt really bad for the kid. Sometimes all it takes is the slightest misfortune, or misstep; maybe you tripped or something, for all the the femmeroids in the vicinity to erupt with laughter. As anyone on this forum knows, even your mere existence can be enough to get hyenas cackling about your appearance, making jokes, etc.
Source reply: https://incels.is/threads/females-are-psychopaths-a-socio-historic-review.483658/post-11117182

So this behavior is remarkably common. And as I wrote, historically speaking, women being cruel is a very, very common stereotype.

This thread already had 12000 words. And I did not spend much time finding sources. Everything in this thread is from what I could gather from the top of my head from reading into the topics for the last 4 years. If you dig deeper, it gets even worse. There is lot's of studies showing female bullies to be worse, even in childhood, which confirms the anecdote I put in about my boss going to the talk by the child psychologist.

Under the section "Manipulation" I also did not fully expand on how they manipulate men.
Often times when women say things or insult men, they just mean "I want you to do things the way I want."
They have a control fetish. To this end they will leverage any shaming tactic at their disposal. They will insult your penis size, your maturity, your friends - men are stupid so they fall for it. The don't understand she does not care about any of this shit right now. She wants you to do what she wants. That's all.

I already talked about this in my other thread:

I wrote how women define masculinity by framing "masculine" in terms of what serves the female collective. Hence, they dictate male behavior. This is further confirmed in a quote I found only yesterday:

“Women chat happily, send sexually explicit signals and encourage the man’s attention, even if
they have absolutely no interest in him. This gives a woman time to assess a man, says [Karl
Grammer of the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Urban Ethology in Vienna, who studied 45
male-female pairs of strangers in their teens and early twenties]… Importantly, the women also
seemed to control the encounter – what the women did had a direct effect on what the men did
next. ‘You can predict male behaviour from female behaviour but not the other way around,’
says Grammer”

"‘You can predict male behaviour from female behaviour but not the other way around,’
says Grammer”

No further comment needed on my part.

Years ago already, MRA's assembled this heuristic tool which lists the most common place manipulative insults thrown at men. Please have a gander:

0v33stc4jk801.jpg

This is an old blog post that also talks about this:

Shaming Language

One liners like "get a life" are attempts at manipulation. Women use them constantly. What they mean by "life" is whatever behaviours, attitudes and way of living (in this case, as a servile worm) they want. The implied message is that whatever you are doing instead of this is weak, wrong, bad, unworthy and worthless.

If they actually came right out and said what everyone already knows they mean......"Stop behaving independently and demanding better treatment and certainly don't make me compete against better women, because that's wrong to do and it somehow makes you a weak and worthless person".....they might get a little bit of resistance.

So, instead, they say it in a manipulative manner. The real message is in what's implied and the knee-jerk emotional response they are trying to evoke. Like all manipulations, it relies on you being fooled by it. 90% of all women's power is based on similar illusions. If men ever wised up, en masse.....they'd be in for some serious trouble.

Again, look at the date, its from 2015. Yet the scientific data that women actually stalk more than men is much more recent. Men have known this for ages but it bears repeating -> Women are narcissists, women are solipsists. Sol = Sun. They are the sun, the center of their own universe. They are incapable of saying anything or doing anything that does not relate to themselves in the strongest sense.

That means, virtually everything they say
a) is about them
b) is about making things about them
c) somehow relates back to them

So when women say, take a shower you stink: It's projection.

They thrive in filth. Women are the dirty ones, not men. @lifefuel

When women say they are afraid of stalkers: It's projection.

When women claim they are afraid of men, it's mostly because of what women would do to men, if they had the power to do it.
Most men are extremely benevolent towards women, like, beyond extreme. Women have nothing to fear from men. It's pure projection of a creature that fantasizes about inflicting pain, but can't. So it assumes others want to do the same to her.

Every single thing they say is projection, manipulation or obfuscation of their nature.
Someone once said, you can try this: Ask a woman if other women are horrible to each other, if they gossip, bully, shame, manipulate etc...
She will agree.
Then ask her this: If women are like that, why wouldn't they act the same way towards men?
At this point she will close up or deflect.

In my thread on masculinity being a social construct, I linked a study on how women have 4.5 times the in-group bias that men have. To make matters worse, men have zero. Men don't give a fuck about each other, but they do care a lot about women. Women naturally support women, men support women, men fight men = Matriarchy.

Anyway before this gets too long, thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
you can thank @OutcastedOutcast for that, I took the quote from his OP in this thread:

Like I wrote, this behavior of women getting aroused from violence or stories of it is very widespread.

I experienced it with my mom, girls in school, random women I had to interact with (a psychologist too a few weeks ago. I had to get an evaluation because I am disabled. The first thing she did after introducing herself was to roast me. Then she and her female intern laughed at me when I left. I also told them about abuse I experienced.)

@I_only_serve_now (R.I.P) observed it in his mother.
@OutcastedOutcast experienced it with his psychologist.
@lifefuel writes in one of his replies in this thread how he has noticed how women often laugh at people in pain:

Source reply: https://incels.is/threads/females-are-psychopaths-a-socio-historic-review.483658/post-11117182

So this behavior is remarkably common. And as I wrote, historically speaking, women being cruel is a very, very common stereotype.

This thread already had 12000 words. And I did not spend much time finding sources. Everything in this thread is from what I could gather from the top of my head from reading into the topics for the last 4 years. If you dig deeper, it gets even worse. There is lot's of studies showing female bullies to be worse, even in childhood, which confirms the anecdote I put in about my boss going to the talk by the child psychologist.

Under the section "Manipulation" I also did not fully expand on how they manipulate men.
Often times when women say things or insult men, they just mean "I want you to do things the way I want."
They have a control fetish. To this end they will leverage any shaming tactic at their disposal. They will insult your penis size, your maturity, your friends - men are stupid so they fall for it. The don't understand she does not care about any of this shit right now. She wants you to do what she wants. That's all.

I already talked about this in my other thread:

I wrote how women define masculinity by framing "masculine" in terms of what serves the female collective. Hence, they dictate male behavior. This is further confirmed in a quote I found only yesterday:

"‘You can predict male behaviour from female behaviour but not the other way around,’
says Grammer”

No further comment needed on my part.

Years ago already, MRA's assembled this heuristic tool which lists the most common place manipulative insults thrown at men. Please have a gander:

0v33stc4jk801.jpg

This is an old blog post that also talks about this:

Again, look at the date, its from 2015. Yet the scientific data that women actually stalk more than men is much more recent. Men have known this for ages but it bears repeating -> Women are narcissists, women are solipsists. Sol = Sun. They are the sun, the center of their own universe. They are incapable of saying anything or doing anything that does not relate to themselves in the strongest sense.

That means, virtually everything they say
a) is about them
b) is about making things about them
c) somehow relates back to them

So when women say, take a shower you stink: It's projection.

They thrive in filth. Women are the dirty ones, not men. @lifefuel

When women say they are afraid of stalkers: It's projection.

When women claim they are afraid of men, it's mostly because of what women would do to men, if they had the power to do it.
Most men are extremely benevolent towards women, like, beyond extreme. Women have nothing to fear from men. It's pure projection of a creature that fantasizes about inflicting pain, but can't. So it assumes others want to do the same to her.

Every single thing they say is projection, manipulation or obfuscation of their nature.
Someone once said, you can try this: Ask a woman if other women are horrible to each other, if they gossip, bully, shame, manipulate etc...
She will agree.
Then ask her this: If women are like that, why wouldn't they act the same way towards men?
At this point she will close up or deflect.

In my thread on masculinity being a social construct, I linked a study on how women have 4.5 times the in-group bias that men have. To make matters worse, men have zero. Men don't give a fuck about each other, but they do care a lot about women. Women naturally support women, men support women, men fight men = Matriarchy.

Anyway before this gets too long, thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.
the coveted high-iq jesuscel has reincarnated into you. a couple of kind words merit a high effort, brutal reply. my hat goes off to you, i can only hope to match your posts in terms of brutality

read it.
interesting. I used to work in a nursing home and its not a tenable job for a male with functional empathy.
Also jfl at this blatant cognitive-dissonance:

Female Hate Crime​

Some researchers argue that females are far less likely to commit criminal acts because they are much more likely to conform to society's norms than males, particularly as they may have a lot more to lose if they are perceived to deviate from society's most dominant social expectations and values (Heidensohn 2000). This is one of the arguments of why females tend to commit less crime than males overall. However, in terms of disability hate crime, something seems to be saying that it is 'ok' for females to commit such acts. Certainly, females acting in groups together with other females or in conjunction with males, may be getting some kind of 'validation' for their behavior from the rest of the group. Arguably, there may be some kind of peer pressure involved, 'egging each other on' and encouraging each other or daring each other to go further. But at present, all we can do is speculate about the possible reasons why.
lets see how many faulty assumptions we can pull from this:
1. women commit less crime because society hold women accountable for their actions unlike men -> i can only lol :feelskek:
2. "OMG when it comes to beating the shit out helpless people, something must be forcing women to do it" :feelskek:
3. "peer pressure made me beat the fuck out of a bedridden person"

amazing.

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to must read yet. Aside from the looks theory this is probably the second most important thing that anyone who's new to blackpill needs to understand.

bump, go to must read

I get excited when I smell fesikh.

Also, on mental illness not being real, that's a very interesting topic. Theres of course the ongoing replication crisis in the social sciences and psychology has been under critique since its very inception. @Atavistic Autist knows more on that. As well as @JayGoptri.
Coming back to this in general:

The problem with the field of Mental Health treatment and study is complicated. I know extended family members of mine who work in the field of Psychology and Mental Health in general. The issue they have is that they (most mental health practitioners at least) aren't willing accomodate and be well versed in the Humanities disciplines. I.e. Religion, Theology, Philosophy, Epistemology, and perhaps fictional Literature which ties these fields together in human behavior. Psychology as a practice and psychotherapy requires an enormous amount of learnedness in these areas. Yet, the Psych folks dismiss all this in favor of purely "neurological science" which is not only flawed for understanding "mood disorders" but also it's NOT even close to an accurate science.

Water is wet. That's why I don't fuck with women anymore.

Women are, without a doubt, the most cunning, manipulative, and deceitful creatures on this planet. They are experts at using their beauty, charm, and emotional manipulation to get what they want from unsuspecting men.

They have no empathy, no remorse, and no conscience, making them the perfect psychopaths. They see men as nothing more than tools to be used for their own gain, draining them of their resources and leaving them as empty shells of their former selves.

Not only are women psychopaths, but they are also parasitic in nature. They latch onto men like leeches, draining them of their time, energy, and resources until there is nothing left. They use their feminine wiles to gain control over men, taking advantage of their kindness and generosity. They have no sense of loyalty or commitment, hopping from one man to the next like a parasite, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.

It is important to remember that women are not actually humans. Their bodies is human but their mind is not. They have a dark, twisted nature that is fueled by their insatiable desire for power and control. They are ruthless and relentless in their pursuit of dominance, and they will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

In conclusion, women are not to be trusted. They are psychopaths and parasites, and they will stop at nothing to get what they want. If you value your time, energy, and resources, it is best to steer clear of them and avoid falling victim to their seductive charms.

Btw, let's be real... humans in general are psychopaths but the difference between a psychopath or a non-psychopath person is the lack of options... Or maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited:
If this was a movie the genre would be horror. You could probably sell this as a book.

We have plenty of finding at this point that show that women are just as violent as men
More violent. Lesbian couples are the most abusive followed by straight couples then gay (2 men) couples. It took me around 30 mins to read that entire thread but it was worth it. Based.

Genetic Studies have proved this beyond any doubt.

It's because a small amount of men have reproduced with most women, throughout all of history.
Women have been Chadsexual for hundreds of thousands of years, if not longer.

It's only when monogamy is enforced by religion and legality (stoning to death for adulterers), that women will marry their SMV (Sexual marketplace value) match. Now is not one of these times.

In the times without enforced monogamy, it normally gets up to 8 women reproducing for every 1 male, but all of those times were pre-internet, pre-tinder, travel was expensive, and population density was low. We can expect it to be MUCH worse for most men now.

The guys that I know that sleep with women, sleep with 50 to 100 different women a year, and that's with changing rotations, one or two different girls each day of the week, and seeing girls until they get bored of them. While most guys I know sleep with exactly 0 girls a year. Anecdotal evidence, not concrete proof, but we can only draw conclusions from the data we have, not how we want the world to be.

I found some sources, if you want to look further into it.

The world is out of control, niggers everywhere, I saw a nigger reach for a popular scandinavian beer in the beer fridge just last wednesday, Should be taken outside and beaten the fuck up, Niggers and aboriginals have bullied me all my life so when one die online i just laugh xD

Now theres a difference between niggers and blacks, Blacks can behave, NIGGERS CAN NOT!

Btw, let's be real... humans in general are psychopaths but the difference between a psychopath or a non-psychopath person is the lack of options... Or maybe I'm wrong.
There is some truth to it, yes.

Foid psychopath theory confirmed...

More violent. Lesbian couples are the most abusive followed by straight couples then gay (2 men) couples. It took me around 30 mins to read that entire thread but it was worth it. Based.
thx for putting in the effort to go through it

this is an extremely high IQ post and it all makes sense. I've always had an impression that women have far more psychopathic tendencies. Feminism itself is a psychopathic trait, where the woman uses emotional manipulation to victimize herself while humiliating the man for her own pleasure.

Not to mention all my aunts are manipulative, with a suspicious behavior. One of them even bullied me with intent to hurt or beat me up when I was little and then lied to my mother. I've lost count of how many times they've lied to me, manipulated me and taken advantage of my low IQ to get something they wanted.
One thing I've noticed is that they are very good at argumentation, twisting words and using your own emotions against yourself. A very psychopathic trait I say.

I once read that the reason women have developed qualities like this is because since they are not as physically strong as men, they would need to compensate for this in another way, which would be emotional manipulation.

this is an extremely high IQ post and it all makes sense. I've always had an impression that women have far more psychopathic tendencies. Feminism itself is a psychopathic trait, where the woman uses emotional manipulation to victimize herself while humiliating the man for her own pleasure.

Not to mention all my aunts are manipulative, with a suspicious behavior. One of them even bullied me with intent to hurt or beat me up when I was little and then lied to my mother. I've lost count of how many times they've lied to me, manipulated me and taken advantage of my low IQ to get something they wanted.
One thing I've noticed is that they are very good at argumentation, twisting words and using your own emotions against yourself. A very psychopathic trait I say.

I once read that the reason women have developed qualities like this is because since they are not as physically strong as men, they would need to compensate for this in another way, which would be emotional manipulation.
thank you for insightful reply.
Yes, I have observed the same in my family and other families. With every woman I've ever known actually.
Regarding their verbal sorcery, its actually very easy to defeat.
It's mostly based on bait & switch and triggering you emotionally.
If you just focus on what the conversation is actually about and you keep insisting on the core of it, they will eventually self destruct and either get angry or start crying or call someone else to manipulate you with.

Once you realize this you understand, that they are actually terrible at making logical arguments.
It's 90% triggering you into a kneejerk reaction, then guiding you along an emotional path to get you where they want.

Never think they don't want something. They always want something concrete from you, and they hide it under emotional facade.
Like I wrote, they are not nearly as emotional as men. Men are actually more emotional often.
But women use emotional displays as a weapon to get shit, hurt people etc.

thank you for insightful reply.
Yes, I have observed the same in my family and other families. With every woman I've ever known actually.
Regarding their verbal sorcery, its actually very easy to defeat.
It's mostly based on bait & switch and triggering you emotionally.
If you just focus on what the conversation is actually about and you keep insisting on the core of it, they will eventually self destruct and either get angry or start crying or call someone else to manipulate you with.

Once you realize this you understand, that they are actually terrible at making logical arguments.
It's 90% triggering you into a kneejerk reaction, then guiding you along an emotional path to get you where they want.

Never think they don't want something. They always want something concrete from you, and they hide it under emotional facade.
Like I wrote, they are not nearly as emotional as men. Men are actually more emotional often.
But women use emotional displays as a weapon to get shit, hurt people etc.
yes, her arguments are futile and you clearly find logical flaws. They constantly abuse logical fallacies such as false equivalence or the strawman fallacy.

On the internet it's easy to argue with them, because I have time to think and expose their mistakes, but verbally they always get the best of me. They know the exact intonation, they know how to see when I'm angry and vulnerable. Even if I see their errors in logic, it's hard to find the right words to refute them in the moment( because their twists are good ) or keep me collected.

My aunts at least are great at this, I avoid arguing with them precisely because of this, because I know they will talk shit, they are idiots with no life wisdom, but I will be destroyed anyway because my emotional intelligence does not compare.

The emotion. I agree that men are more emotional, I always felt that their emotions were genuine and stronger, whereas women seemed to overdo it wildly, I could see how shallow they were. In a company where I worked, there was this girl who cried for whatever reason, but at the same time acted in a despicable way, but thats another story.

Last edited:
Foid psychopath theory confirmed...
View attachment 750228
Lol Yyep. At least this cunt has a sense of it. What's perhaps worse is the American bitches who take themselves seriously and don't think they are psychopaths but are truly nasty.

Most of you haven’t read "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It's a history about the origin of so called "pickup artists".

Now everyone has their own opinion on pickup artists but here's a raw fact about them. Most of them were "incels" in their late 20s. Yeah, that's right they were incels.

Even the king of PUAs, Neil Strauss was a 5'6" bald, big nose 27 year old.

Now why am I bringing this up?

I was looking at a thread on r/TwoXChromosomes about that very recent mass shooting and a member said, "Unless they do something about their own problem, nothing is gonna change." (suggesting we take the initiative)

So if that above is true then why do women absolutely and utterly HATE pickup artists since most PUAs are just incels trying to better their lives?

You hate incels letting out their frustration at various websites for getting no sex. Okay!

But you also hate incels that made an effort to change their own lives....so what's the alternative that you suggest?

If I approach you, I'm creepy. If I let out my frustration, I'm a misogynist. So what alternative do you suggest?

I'm gonna tell you what they REALLY want us incels to do.

- Those witches want us to turn Gay. How many times have you read on reddit "I wish they just started fucking each other."

- They want us to stay sexless AND NEVER complain about it.

- They want us to pay our hard earned money just for getting sex BECAUSE THEY KNOW "FOR A FACT" IT'S THE BEST FOR US.

As you can see, only psychopaths with no sense of sympathy would suggest such alternatives.

Now What do you do when you get no rational sympathy? That's right, you take matters into your own hand.

Yeah, It's true that most incels are harmless losers who jerk off 10 times a day but the number of sexless mass shooters is increasing day by day.... We get no sex, you get no protection. Have a good day!

My OP is 12000 words long, so there was simply no space to explain the full MGTOW position and why its simply impossible to even consider a relationship with a woman.
Make a thread on this

Well fleshed out, well thought and we'll put together essay brocel, You've outdone yourself here.

I also admire your reverence for the old school Mgtows and MRA's; yes they brought forth a lot of awareness on the insidious dynamics of relationships, and so much other good stuff. I don't know why people are trying to tear each other apart over a "cope" or two, when there's vast notions, observations and hypothesis that are basically right .

On point. Excellent thread. Every single thing you wrote corresponds perfectly with my own personal experience with women - some of the points you made never even crossed my mind.