Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females almost always have their pics as their avis on the internet

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
90% of the time their avi is one of their pics, while most males don't have their pics as their avis. Why is this? Its fucking sui fuel when I try to cope on youtube and I see dozens of sluts getting likes on their shitty jokes/opinions just because they have pussy.

90% of the time their avi is one of their pics, while most males don't have their pics as their avis. Why is this? Its fucking sui fuel when I try to cope on youtube and I see dozens of sluts getting likes on their shitty jokes/opinions just because they have pussy.
Don’t most people (at least on normie parts of the internet)?

Don’t most people (at least on normie parts of the internet)?
No. Most normie guys don't even have avatars or have some cartoon character/meme as their avi. Its the fucking sluts that always humblebtag with their avis

Its the fucking sluts that always humblebtag with their avis
True I see it all the time but it can also be a guy larping

lots of people larp as female on there

On girly songs and makeup tutorials on youtube, nothing but hot chicks in the comments section. I do notice that. Women love showing off the goods.

Very true, females love displaying their mug everywhere.

On girly songs and makeup tutorials on youtube, nothing but hot chicks in the comments section. I do notice that. Women love showing off the goods.
Yes i notice this shit a lot too. And i also notice 100 pathetic beta cucks replaying and orbiting her.