Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Female prison should just involve being chained in some incel’s house."

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Is this a good solution to treating female criminals? Why should you waste a foids ripe years in prison. She could be given to incels?

PdulK5F.png

But do you want to rape a foid? And a probably hideous, used one at that? I think a lot of incels want someone to want us. Otherwise it's just a doll

But do you want to rape a foid? And a probably hideous, used one at that? I think a lot of incels want someone to want us. Otherwise it's just a doll

How is it rape if it is legal?

They should be chained in my basement, I'd take good care of them.

Are you saying legalize rape? Because rape is about consent. Not legality

I am not being serious here. Fucking newbies... you get worse with every new month.

I am not being serious here. Fucking newbies... you get worse with every new month.
I mean, my main point was that its not a good idea cause they still think we're horrible disgusting subhumans. And I don't want to have a used Becky in my basement

I mean, my main point was that its not a good idea cause they still think we're horrible disgusting subhumans. And I don't want to have a used Becky in my basement

Neither I nor the source I quoted was being serious. The author used a damn anime girl in the pic. Why did you take this seriously? You are as stupid as those Incel Tears redditors.

To each their own I do suppose
Neither I nor the source I quoted was being serious. The author used a damn anime girl in the pic. Why did you take this seriously? You are as stupid as those Incel Tears redditors.
Dude you asked a question and I answered, then I replied to you asking for clarification about you wanting to legalize rape. Relax. All you had to say was that it was a joke

Dude you asked a question and I answered, then I replied to you asking for clarification about you wanting to legalize rape.

You need to lurk more. You taking it seriously makes me think you're from Incel Tears. Either an insane cuck or some fat girl who hates incels because she knows she is out looks match.

Relax. All you had to say was that it was a joke

I don't have to do anything. I don't own you an explainaition. You damn september-cel. I swear, you fuckers get worse with every new month.

Wtf do you think will happen ? You really want to have the responsability of a 1/10 female high T Uruk-Haï criminal in your house ?

Wtf do you think will happen ? You really want to have the responsability of a 1/10 female high T Uruk-Haï criminal in your house ?

Someone should make an tinder experiment using a "female high T Uruk-Haï." It would still have a higher SMV than this entire board combined.

Andrew Anglin is the only far-right nazi who seems to have some realistic views on women.

Edit: Oh wait, that seems to ahve been written by some other guy / handle.

Someone should make an tinder experiment using a "female high T Uruk-Haï." It would still have a higher SMV than this entire board combined.
The problem is both physical appearance of said Uruk-Haï AND the physical threat such a presence could have on an average person. And also, Tyrones and Chads from nearby gangs could easily come by your house to claim their high T warrior back.

It's an obvious lose/lose scenario according to me.