Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jared Fogle

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
You remember this prick, right? He's the guy who was super-fat but then lost it all by eating Subway. However, his newfound fame and money led him to having tons of underage sex partners (makes you wonder how many men would do it if they *could*). One of his paramours was NINE YEARS OLD. He and a business associate finally got arrested and are currently in prison.

Should be all there is, right? Clearly, no woman could love and marry him since they are great judges of character, his life in prison must be HELL, and no woman would want to contact him now? WRONG on all counts. He was married TWICE, had multiple mistresses (of legal age) and even when the FBI allegedly had info about him, they didn't arrest him.

Now that he's in prison, he's living a better life than many. He's in great shape, running 4-5 miles a day, and has women call him and give him sexual excitement. This is because women love the controversial "bad boy". They probably also hope he'll still have his money when he gets out.

So basically, he's being rewarded for doing every bad thing you can imagine. All the things you were told growing up not to do. And foids reward it.

I'd like for ONE lurker from IT to justify this. Why is ANY woman showing an interest in Jared Fogle? Why was he married, let alone twice? And why will he be eligible for release in 2028?

And there are many other HORRIBLE men who got married, had kids, and/ or earned a foid "fanclub" after being arrested I could make their own thread on: Ted Bundy, Joseph DeAngelo, Richard Ramirez, Albert Fish (already mentioned him), H.H. Holmes, Nicholas Cruz, and many others.

Go on IT, make it make sense. If you couldn't, the honorable thing to do would be to shut down your subreddit, though I predict many on there will conduct some ad hominem attack instead, and blame men for something.

You remember this prick, right? He's the guy who was super-fat but then lost it all by eating Subway. However, his newfound fame and money led him to having tons of underage sex partners (makes you wonder how many men would do it if they *could*). One of his paramours was NINE YEARS OLD. He and a business associate finally got arrested and are currently in prison.

Should be all there is, right? Clearly, no woman could love and marry him since they are great judges of character, his life in prison must be HELL, and no woman would want to contact him now? WRONG on all counts. He was married TWICE, had multiple mistresses (of legal age) and even when the FBI allegedly had info about him, they didn't arrest him.

Now that he's in prison, he's living a better life than many. He's in great shape, running 4-5 miles a day, and has women call him and give him sexual excitement. This is because women love the controversial "bad boy". They probably also hope he'll still have his money when he gets out.

So basically, he's being rewarded for doing every bad thing you can imagine. All the things you were told growing up not to do. And foids reward it.

I'd like for ONE lurker from IT to justify this. Why is ANY woman showing an interest in Jared Fogle? Why was he married, let alone twice? And why will he be eligible for release in 2028?

And there are many other HORRIBLE men who got married, had kids, and/ or earned a foid "fanclub" after being arrested I could make their own thread on: Ted Bundy, Joseph DeAngelo, Richard Ramirez, Albert Fish (already mentioned him), H.H. Holmes, Nicholas Cruz, and many others.

Go on IT, make it make sense. If you couldn't, the honorable thing to do would be to shut down your subreddit, though I predict many on there will conduct some ad hominem attack instead, and blame men for something.
I like subway.
I had one this morning.

IT will never touch this, no point trying.

He's still lookin' good.

Why would females be so interested in him?
He looks like Ronald McDonald
IMG 5752

IMG 5753

is he a kike? if so then that explains it

Man it hurts when you see on the news about pedophiles and they're all married, have girlfriends, etc. But I can't even get a text back.