Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I predict that Tres Genco will go ER after serving 6 years in prison

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Tres Genco, the white Incel who was planning to go ER at a university in Ohio, has been sentencted to 6 years in prison. I predict that Tres Genco will eventually go ER after being released from Prison. Think about it, when he is released, he has nothing has nothing to look forward to. He will be a lonely, single, miserable incel with nothing to lose. Even if he does cope after prison, he will eventually run out of copes, and he will go ER. This time, he might secretly craft a plan to go ER to avoid the authorities finding out about it. If the authorities want to prevent others from dying, then they should sentence him to life in prison. I don't really care that he has been given a short sentence, I don't care about society at all.

Tres Genco, the white Incel who was planning to go ER at a university in Ohio, has been sentencted to 6 years in prison. I predict that Tres Genco will eventually go ER after being released from Prison. Think about it, when he is released, he has nothing has nothing to look forward to. He will be a lonely, single, miserable incel with nothing to lose. Even if he does cope after prison, he will eventually run out of copes, and he will go ER. This time, he might secretly craft a plan to go ER to avoid the authorities finding out about it. If the authorities want to prevent others from dying, then they should sentence him to life in prison. I don't really care that he has been given a short sentence, I don't care about society at all.
Do you agree with my prediction or do you other predictions?

Yeah, I agree 100%

He didn't even do shit, the justice system should work more to rehabilitate him and give him the help he needs (at the very least)

I agree. It goes to show you how messed up the system is. 'Just make someone's already hellish life even worse, then release them back into soyciety' theory.

Bien qu'il n'ait rien fait, il va tirer sur des gens

He got arrested for literally nothing

FREE TRES GENCO MY BOYO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

Tre Genco got cought because of his mother. He is a warrior and i hope he does well in prison so he can continue his crusade when he gets out.

Society will let you get mutilated as a child
Put you below literal dogs in social and legal hierarchy
Gaslight you into oblivion
And then say you’re the problem and put you into jail/prison

How exactly?
She called the police on him after he had locked himself in his room with a gun. This was after an argument they had. The police then found his plans for a killing spree.

Tre could have been a hero and inspiration. If he had managed to pull off his attack he would be swimming in pussy in prison. He would have become 100% slayer! Now he just rots thinking about the life he could have had if he had started killing.

6 years is wild lol, he's gonna be even more broken after prison. I wonder where I can send him fan mail like foids do for serial killers.

Society will let you get mutilated as a child
Put you below literal dogs in social and legal hierarchy
Gaslight you into oblivion
And then say you’re the problem and put you into jail/prison
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: normkikes are less than cattle

Do you agree with my prediction or do you other predictions?
Well he will be a hardened criminal, unemployable and go on to commit other crimes.

That stupid fucking judge. Normoids don't realize that once he comes out of prison with his asshole raped, unable to find a job anywhere due to a criminal record, and he can't get pussy, he's going to be MORE likely to go ER.

He was out for a while and actually seemed to be behaving himself. What’s the point in sentencing him?

That stupid fucking judge. Normoids don't realize that once he comes out of prison with his asshole raped, unable to find a job anywhere due to a criminal record, and he can't get pussy, he's going to be MORE likely to go ER.
Yes, he didn't do shit and now after lady justice has completely fucked him he has absolutely NOTHING to lose anymore.

He didn't even do shit, the justice system should work more to rehabilitate him and give him the help he needs (at the very least)