Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fem says she is a 24 year old virgin.The replies are a lot different to what we get.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Not a single comment about fixing her personality, not a single comment about confidence. Nothing about haircuts or showers.

Normies are liars and they know that femoids live life on easy mode.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/7h262h/im_almost_25_and_i_feel_so_far_behind/

She is probably really ugly, but even still, she has probably rejected a bunch of incels.

To be fair, the response is pretty much the same you'd expect a male to get, as long as he doesn' t mention "incel" or something about women's nature.

CopingGymcel said:
She is probably really ugly, but even still, she has probably rejected a bunch of incels.
To be fair, the response is pretty much the same you'd expect a male to get, as long as he doesn' t mention "incel" or something about women's nature.
nah I disagree, a guy would also get a lot of hate. She got nothing but support. The guy who commented about cock farms has actively been harassing me about being a male virgin. They are all two faced white knights.

ilieknothing said:
nah I disagree, a guy would also get a lot of hate. She got nothing but support. The guy who commented about cock farms has actively been harassing me about being a male virgin. They are all two faced white knights.

He wouldn't get hate if he went about it the right way. I've seen similar posts from guys before and the response was positive.

Ikr? Where are the "just woman up! or "it must be your personality" comments? The double standards are real.

Also, just noticed I'm banned on that sub. I think it was for calling that one chick who gave a blowjob at 14 a whore, lol.

You have to actual put in tons of effort to be a dateless as a woman. Lol.

When I get back home I will copy paste that text buy change it to a male

She can sell her virginity for thousands of $$$$

muh equality

CopingGymcel said:

horseshit, even /r/foreveralone men get platitudes thrown at them by normies simply because they are a man. You cant in this day and age as a man admit you are a virgin/ wanting a gf because society wants you to suffer.  In the rare case of a female being a virgin who wants to start putting her self out there, (which most of the times is through years of voluntary celibacy and/or just drilled in by the church) she will be showered with compliments and motivation simply because shes a woman. She would never get platitudes thrown at her.

Lets also not forget that the female in that post also mentioned that she kissed a man, so she is obviously attractive enough for a man to rail her or at least fiddle around with.

Which brings me to what i mentioned once again, WOMEN CAN NOT BE INVOLUNTARILY INCEL

Women can't be incel so she probably just doesn't go outside or even ask for sex.

oh god the first comment

"That's OK ! You do you.

Have you tried online dating ? Or perhaps tinder ? I've never tindered before but I think it's an absolute cock farm - you're sure to find someone there...
"

> absolute cock farm
> sure to find someone

You think that there is anywhere anyone can ever say that to a male?

>Absolute pussy paradise, sure to find a willing female

Nope that sentence will never be said in this universe ever. The advice is literally "go look for sex you will find" for women. That's all they fucking have to do is literally stop being a lil pussy lazy bitch and go and just ask.

Incels? just lol.

I'm so sorry for her. It's so unfair she hasn't found a 10/10 male model Chad. Where have all the good men gone?

Anon said:
I'm so sorry for her. It's so unfair she hasn't found a 10/10 male model Chad. Where have all the good men gone?

ikr. she deserves a prince to sweep her off her feet and worship and provide for her

u/menak13 on that post said shes a 28 virgin and admits to rejecting guys, probably normie tier that mogged her. females cannot be incel only volcel

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
ikr. she deserves a prince to sweep her off her feet and worship and provide for her

Fucking whores.

Bullshit. That or she's a hambeast who only wants 10/10 rich chads.