Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feels good finally being able to breathe and smell properly.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I had a surgery to remove some inflammation in my nose last week that has finally allowed me breathe and smell properly through my nose.

I'm high on oxygen right now, it's literally life fuel. We take breathing for granted.

This is my 4th surgery.

Feels. When I was a young I would get stuffy noses constantly. I wouldn't be able to breathe through one nostril. Shit sucks.

Feels. When I was a young I would get stuffy noses constantly. I wouldn't be able to breathe through one nostril. Shit sucks.
For me it was chronic and through both.

What are the previous ones ?

I can only breath through one nostril at the time, it usually swaps during the day so it's not the same, any one else with this problem?

Congrats OP. What were the first 3 surgeries? I had a septoplasty and a turbinate reduction, and still struggle to breathe through my nose.

The first 2 were tonsillitis removals but they failed. My third was a complete removal of the tonsils and nasal polyps.

I can only breath through one nostril at the time, it usually swaps during the day so it's not the same, any one else with this problem?
I asked my surgeon about that a few years ago. It's normal, people usually only breathe through one at a time.
th
I asked my surgeon about that a few years ago. It's normal, people usually only breathe through one at a time.
there's something like a pendulum at the back of your nose. It's a retarded bodypart.

so you used to mouth breathe too? do you have under eye bags?

One of my nostrils is always semi-stuffed and can't take in as much air as the other nostril. Is this normal?

so you used to mouth breathe too? do you have under eye bags?
Nah, I breathed through my nose during the day. Luckily I don't have any of the mouth breathing symptoms, longface, etc.

I've got allergic rhinitis so unfortunately I can't breath for the remainder of summer

One of my nostrils is always semi-stuffed and can't take in as much air as the other nostril. Is this normal?
Yes, most people only breathe through one. If you're worried you can always check with your doc.
I've got allergic rhinitis so unfortunately I can't breath for the remainder of summer
Thay sucks dick at least you can breathe some parts of the year unlike I what I had to go through. Then again mine is cureable.

I always have a stuffy nose

Bonus effect it had is that it gave me a sort of nose job. My nose looks way sharper now.
I always have a stuffy nose
Get that checked out, my turbinate surgery took like 2 minutes and there has been no pain afterwards. The surgery itself isn't even painful just very uncomfortable and disgusting lol.