Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feel like connecting : Share what your moment was when you tipped into blackpilling

darkndecay

darkndecay

Greycel
I'm kinda down in the dumps and want to hear about what other's journeys were about, idk.

How about you go first OP? I'm really interested in hearing your story

Gray!

Liar Trolling GIF by Partiful

It was nothing special. I randomly came across the word "incel" one day, looked it up and got excited because I hadn't known there was a word for people like me. I found ITV's channel, binged the whole thing in a matter of days and that was that. What about you?

Yeah it's my first post, just joined like yesterday *shrugs*. Basically I spent like 17 years of my life thinking I'd eventually look good, be successful and so on. Last time I had friends who were femoids I could't even read, then everyone sort of just treated me like I didn't exist. I wasn't bullied or anything, I was just a ghost.

Throughout high school I would watch the others getting together and would try and fail to do the same. Of course it was always the same kind of people being successful, but I refused to really think about that and sort of chased the notion of being good-looking and with someone like one chases the American dream. Obviously there's a brutal wake up call at one moment, mine was pretty recently. At 18 I moved out, kept up with a job and tried to interact a bit more with people but I was still brushed past. I'd be doing my own stuff and putting on my big boy pants but still it's like I was invisible to everyone, even the old cashier at a drugstore for example. Obviously they'd pipe right up soon as some Chad walked by me.

Anyways I was at a sort of a hangout created by the college I go to, and there were like 3 people there, myself included. Two Stacys, obviously. I walk up and actually try to have a conversation. First one doesn't even look up from her phone. I say we might as well chat and god forbid introduce ourselves if we're going to be the only ones here for a while. The second one kinda looks past me and finally says her name, but never really looks at me. I carry the conversation but it is dragging down and getting answers like ''oh great!'' to ''nice'' to ''sure'' and finally, just as I'm about to sort of sit down by them, more of these Stacys start showing up and boom it's like the greatest thing. Everyone is talking. I don't exist. Some other guys show up. Guess what. Yeah you guessed it. They're in a full conversation, inviting one another to other events. I realised then and there that at 22, I was 3 years away from my so-called 'prime' and that that was it. I looked the way I looked, was the way I was. I was going to be invisible no matter how interesting I might have been. I started looking things up and it's honestly just bringing me in deeper. It might not sound like much but this is like a lifetime's worth of observations and I've finally understood that I'll never really achieve this ''American Dream''.

It was nothing special. I randomly came across the word "incel" one day, looked it up and got excited because I hadn't known there was a word for people like me. I found ITV's channel, binged the whole thing in a matter of days and that was that. What about you?
Right but it is something because you had to get there no? We all finally realised there was a term because of our experiences. Haven't heard of ITV, will look him up.

I can't really attribute it to one moment it was a slow process in which I had no success in all areas of my life.

When I measured my height I guess would be the closest thing to some sort of moment, I never kind of realised just how fucking short I am, and I went down a heightpill rabbit hole and realised how fucked I was, at this same time I accidentally discovered the term jestermaxxing and the word jestermaxx sounded hilarious to me so I found more blackpill shit that way.

Yeah it's my first post, just joined like yesterday *shrugs*. Basically I spent like 17 years of my life thinking I'd eventually look good, be successful and so on. Last time I had friends who were femoids I could't even read, then everyone sort of just treated me like I didn't exist. I wasn't bullied or anything, I was just a ghost.

Throughout high school I would watch the others getting together and would try and fail to do the same. Of course it was always the same kind of people being successful, but I refused to really think about that and sort of chased the notion of being good-looking and with someone like one chases the American dream. Obviously there's a brutal wake up call at one moment, mine was pretty recently. At 18 I moved out, kept up with a job and tried to interact a bit more with people but I was still brushed past. I'd be doing my own stuff and putting on my big boy pants but still it's like I was invisible to everyone, even the old cashier at a drugstore for example. Obviously they'd pipe right up soon as some Chad walked by me.

Anyways I was at a sort of a hangout created by the college I go to, and there were like 3 people there, myself included. Two Stacys, obviously. I walk up and actually try to have a conversation. First one doesn't even look up from her phone. I say we might as well chat and god forbid introduce ourselves if we're going to be the only ones here for a while. The second one kinda looks past me and finally says her name, but never really looks at me. I carry the conversation but it is dragging down and getting answers like ''oh great!'' to ''nice'' to ''sure'' and finally, just as I'm about to sort of sit down by them, more of these Stacys start showing up and boom it's like the greatest thing. Everyone is talking. I don't exist. Some other guys show up. Guess what. Yeah you guessed it. They're in a full conversation, inviting one another to other events. I realised then and there that at 22, I was 3 years away from my so-called 'prime' and that that was it. I looked the way I looked, was the way I was. I was going to be invisible no matter how interesting I might have been. I started looking things up and it's honestly just bringing me in deeper. It might not sound like much but this is like a lifetime's worth of observations and I've finally understood that I'll never really achieve this ''American Dream''.
Damn, you tried for a long time. Welcome to where you belong buddy.
Right but it is something because you had to get there no? We all finally realised there was a term because of our experiences.
I knew it was over for me before coming to know of incels, the blackpill and all that. I never really fit in, just like you. Not that I ever tried as hard as you did to fit in. As I slowly but steadily drifted farther and farther apart from the rest of the world, it sorta came naturally.
Haven't heard of ITV, will look him up.
ITV is short for Incel TV. He has since rebranded to Rehab Room. His new channel can be found at
<https://www.youtube.com/@rehabroom1>
Archives of his older and now deleted videos were made by some of the users here and can be found at e.g.

I can't really attribute it to one moment it was a slow process in which I had no success in all areas of my life.
This. I've done and tried a lot of things with great effort, but every single thing I've ever done and worked towards was accomplished or done better than me by someone else with smaller/minimal effort and less time overall. There is not a thing I excel at, my ""personality"" and looks are mediocre (aka I'm socially retarded and look like shit), and I'm so short it's ridicolous. I know only one man shorter than me and guess what, his partner recently left him (still mogs me though).

It was not a single, huge sort of epiphany or event, rather many events that dragged out and eventually made me accept my situation.

This. I've done and tried a lot of things with great effort, but every single thing I've ever done and worked towards was accomplished or done better than me by someone else with smaller/minimal effort and less time overall. There is not a thing I excel at, my ""personality"" and looks are mediocre (aka I'm socially retarded and look like shit), and I'm so short it's ridicolous. I know only one man shorter than me and guess what, his partner recently left him (still mogs me though).

It was not a single, huge sort of epiphany or event, rather many events that dragged out and eventually made me accept my situation.
The only thing I have ever had success in of any sort was on online video games, I was the stereotype of level 100 god mage online but in real life just a loser nobody, at least now I decided to gymmaxx, gym inflation though means its pointless.

The only thing I have ever had success in of any sort was on online video games, I was the stereotype of level 100 god mage online but in real life just a loser nobody, at least now I decided to gymmaxx, gym inflation though means its pointless.
Mogs me, I suck at those too :feelskek: :feelskek: I almost exclusively play single player games nowadays because I always get shit on by people in online games in some way or the other. Thanks for sharing though, also gymflation is brutal.

Mogs me, I suck at those too :feelskek: :feelskek: I almost exclusively play single player games nowadays because I always get shit on by people in online games in some way or the other. Thanks for sharing though, also gymflation is brutal.
Yeah I play more single player games recently anyway, way more relaxing and I can immerse myself in a different world and I forget about my existance, just a cope basically.

Gymflation does suck, its at the point where is the bare minimum, whereas it used to be something you could do to get ahead of the competition, now it just qualifies you to enter the race.

When I measured my height I guess would be the closest thing to some sort of moment, I never kind of realised just how fucking short I am, and I went down a heightpill rabbit hole and realised how fucked I was, at this same time I accidentally discovered the term jestermaxxing and the word jestermaxx sounded hilarious to me so I found more blackpill shit that way.
I just learned a new word too. Wow I fucking suck at doing my research huh, actually had a hard time finding forums. Hey at least the term brought you some form of joy, that is an excellent word.

I just learned a new word too. Wow I fucking suck at doing my research huh, actually had a hard time finding forums. Hey at least the term brought you some form of joy, that is an excellent word.
Lol well I never researched for any forums i forget how I found out this place even existed, the first time I found it though the glowniggers really put me off or I would have signed up in 2022 I think. I read a paedophilia thing in the must read content and thought it was pretty based with the studies.

For me it was back when r/TRP was picking up steam 2015 or so, I tried all the PUA retard stuff, lifting weights, "holding frame", and failed horribly and made a fool of myself in the process.

Years and years of that and a smidge of self insight somewhere between the ages of 18-21 (it took me a very long time to realize how poor my looks were and that they were the deciding factor in my repeat failures) and I ended up ascribing to the blackpill, I was particularly impressed with the scientific sources and the neatly formatted wiki.