Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IncelTV archive

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
★★
Finally got around to uploading ITV's channel on archive.org after he wiped his channel awhile back. Why? I don't know.

But you can see his videos once again here. Pretty sure I have all of them but let me know if anything is missing. I will upload more channels in the future. gonna move on to FACEandLMS, then KlownTown, then BPJ, then a few others. Archive.org takes forever to upload shit so this will take awhile.

View: https://archive.org/details/incel-tv

Last edited:
Based archivemaxxer

Not a fan of the YouTubers trying to push blackpill into mainstream but good job I guess.

Not a fan of the YouTubers trying to push blackpill into mainstream but good job I guess.
It's inevitable to be honest unless we secret society maxx

I thought he had a backup of his channel on mgtow.tv

It's inevitable to be honest unless we secret society maxx
Yeah, maybe. The thing is, blackpill is much more raw and desanitized than the others so you’d think the average-looking zoomers would kindly fuck off, but it’s only a matter of time for them to invade and ruin it.

anyone know why he deleted his channel?