Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feds of r/incels.is, what do you think about us?

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
How has this forum changed your perception of incelism? Did we blackpill you, or the contrary - made you feel great about yourself? Just say anything you want.
:smonk:

The pay is pretty good and I don’t have to do anything but sit here 24/7. Also yeah I’m blackpilled as a motherfucker now

Frankly anyone working for the fbi would be too bluepilled. They are all pretty much betabuxxing used up hoes.

[UWSL]Venting[/UWSL] Feds of r/incels.is, what do you think about us?​

Frankly anyone working for the fbi would be too bluepilled. They are all pretty much betabuxxing used up hoes.
AND their whore wives/gfs are fucking the same criminals that they should be chasing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We are slowly building profiles of you inklers based on every little detail about yourself that you mention in the posts here; your race, height, interests etc. Plus Serge gives us your IP addresses, so we know your precise location.
Once we have enough details about you, we will be able to know exactly who you are and we will come to arrest you dirty inklers so as to keep womerinoz safe :soy::soy:

We are slowly building profiles of you inklers based on every little detail about yourself that you mention in the posts here; your race, height, interests etc. Plus Serge gives us your IP addresses, so we know your precise location.
Once we have enough details about you, we will be able to know exactly who you are and we will come to arrest you dirty inklers so as to keep womerinoz safe :soy::soy:
because im paranoid of this happening i give fake details whenever i say something about myself

because im paranoid of this happening i give fake details whenever i say something about myself
So long as you aren't commiting a crime like posting 3d loli, I don't think the feds will do anything tbh

I only took this job to hunt down JB threads and I must say that I'm severely disappointed, how the hell am I supposed to fa- I mean gather evidence of pedo scum in this website if there are no threads of such nature?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: