Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father's day

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
its Father's day again

As an orphan commercial normie days like these really get to me

Seeing Father's day ads / posts online when rotting at home and seeing people out with their dads when outside

Being an orphan (especially at such a young age) is really fucked. It includes 6 mog days each year

-mom's deathday and birthday
-dad's death day and birthday
-mother's day
-father's day

A few years back I had this ritual where I would do lots of cocaine/mephodrone and would ride my car 60miles in a 30 zone, blasting sad music while talking to myself for hours while having a picture of my parents in the passenger seat.

I don't do that anymore, but I miss it sometimes

-

to anyone here here who's missing their father right now, you're not alone boyo

Hug2pepe

Sorry if this is an insensitive question to ask you brocel but what happened to your parents?

Sorry that you can't expirence these days brocel :cryfeels:

I hope that this forum, me and other brocels can make you feel a little better:heart:

Sorry about your parents. I wish I could honestly feel the same about my own. I don't really have positive relationships with anyone in my family aside from maybe two. My father just didn't really do much for me throughout my life; he just kinda existed. So I don't hate him per se; I just don't love him either.