Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcels actually help our case

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
I’ve heard quite a bit of criticism of fatcels lately. Like how they’re apparently volcels. Personality, I believe that they actually help our case.
Think about it. Fatcels are the least likely to ascend, and that’s because of one thing. They’re fat. If you’re fat, you’re invisible, and no woman will ever love you (unless you have a shit ton of money). At least skinnycels like me and most of you could probably get a little tiny bit of attention.
Another thing, fat men are not treated as well as fat women. A fat woman can date Chad, but can a fat guy date Stacy? Of course not!
So yeah, I think fatcels should probably get more recognition in this community. They serve as a pretty big blackpill that we can confront IT with.

I think you guys overestimate how often chads date fat women, it happens but in really exceptionnal occurences. As rare as those women posted dating shorter guys.

High tier normie isn't chad.

Cope. Women would rather date a fat guy than a framecel lanklet cuck.

Why? Simply because anything is better than a framecel lanklet cuck, or a "skinny" guy.

This is coming from a skinny guy, by the way.

I am inclined to believe that both skinny and fat are unattractive traits. Also fat incels being voluntary incels is true indeed, at high body fat percentage you are not at your true potential. Also:

I think you guys overestimate how often chads date fat women, it happens but in really exceptionnal occurences. As rare as those women posted dating shorter guys.

I am inclined to believe that both skinny and fat are unattractive traits. Also fat incels being voluntary incels is true indeed, at high body fat percentage you are not at your true potential. Also:
I believe they are potential Volcels and not actual Volcels. There could be anything beneath these these layers of fat. An attractive bone structure or an Incel potatoe face. Like you said they are not at their full potential but it's uncertain whether they are voluntary celibates or not.

I believe they are potential Volcels and not actual Volcels. There could be anything beneath these these layers of fat. An attractive bone structure or an Incel potatoe face. Like you said they are not at their full potential but it's uncertain whether they are voluntary celibates or not.

I know that there is a possibility that they actually have mediocre genetics under the fat layer, i agree with you in that part however they are not even trying to take shot at it in the first place.

Certainly proves the double standard. Women have a big advantage in the dating market.

I find it funny how CuckTears will often suggest losing weight as a way to get a girlfriend, despite the fact that they constantly claim that personality is all that matters.

Stop coping, its over unless you are a fakecel and in that case you should gtfo.

Stop coping, its over unless you are a fakecel and in that case you should gtfo.
I didn’t write this post for the purpose of cope. I wrote it to show how fatcels further our points about looks being everything.

fatcels = fakecels. I have no sympathy for gluttony, if they lose the weight and are still too ugly to ascent then they are one of us.

I didn’t write this post for the purpose of cope. I wrote it to show how fatcels further our points about looks being everything.
You said you have MORE chance with girls than fatcels. If you are a truecel you have 0 chance fat or not.

A little extra weight doesn't hurt chad. Some of the girls even chose him over ripped connor murphy.
Face
Height
Frame

You said you have MORE chance with girls than fatcels. If you are a truecel you have 0 chance fat or not.
Yeah, I’ll admit that was stupid. I don’t know why I wrote that. My original point still stands, though.

A little extra weight doesn't hurt chad. Some of the girls even chose him over ripped connor murphy.
Face
Height
Frame

At first I thought that was AlphaDestiny finally slaying. :feelsbadman:

Face
Height
Frame

Kek. Both have had more sex than any truecel would ever dream of.

Face
Height
Frame

the "dad bod" is just the a muscular body with a little more layer of fat, if his body look liked this
7476bcd48bfa072fd77160408723beb4.jpg

then femoids would run to connor murphy

the "dad bod" is just the a muscular body with a little more layer of fat, if his body look liked this
7476bcd48bfa072fd77160408723beb4.jpg

then femoids would run to connor murphy
yeah, i'd say 25-30 percent bodyfat is maximum, and lol chad would never have a gut like that, it's a subhuman trait

yeah, i'd say 25-30 percent bodyfat is maximum, and lol chad would never have a gut like that, it's a subhuman trait
ik, but srsly tho, dad bods only work if you have 7+ face, otherwise, you are just like any other fatfuck

interesting perspective op, never thought about it that way

At least skinnycels like me and most of you could probably get a little tiny bit of attention.
I didn't get the memo, clearly.
This is cope, skinny cels are getting the same amount of female attention as fatcels -- that is to say, none at fucking all.

yeah this forum overestimate everything.

Another way that fatcels help us is that if they lose weight and become Chad, they suddenly get loads of girls. Did their personality change? No, but what did change is how attractive they were, which proves the blackpill.

Another way that fatcels help us is that if they lose weight and become Chad, they suddenly get loads of girls. Did their personality change? No, but what did change is how attractive they were, which proves the blackpill.
I think you're right, man

At the height of my mid-late twenties depression I got fat on purpose because I felt being skinny was making me weak. Biggest mistake of my life. I became fat and weak lol. Still not recovered a few years later although losing weight rapidly now.