Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I kinda wanna date a cute retarded woman

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I wanna date a retarded woman and help her put on clothes, take care of her, help her take a shower, do her hair, etc. Would be pretty nice, you would pretty much own her like she’s your doll, and she won’t bitch about anything and doesn’t have the mental capacity to cheat or understand relationships and you can have sex with her whenever you want.

You would have a warm body to cuddle with at night and you’re free to use her body as you please, she doesn’t need to be smart.

That’s so hot, imagine fucking the shit out of her and she doesn’t even know what’s going on, and she’s naked in the bed with you mouth open like the retard she is. Oh my digital footprint will be so unforgiving but I don’t care.

Cute? Chad only.

please find God

idk about this one gng

Cute? Chad only.
This. Blind women still prefer good looking men. Disabled women, autistic women, women in wheelchairs, they are just like regular women, they only want an attractive man.

You're coping by thinking you could be some retarded's woman ''savior''.

I wanna date a retarded woman and help her put on clothes, take care of her, help her take a shower, do her hair, etc. Would be pretty nice, you would pretty much own her like she’s your doll, and she won’t bitch about anything and doesn’t have the mental capacity to cheat or understand relationships and you can have sex with her whenever you want.

You would have a warm body to cuddle with at night and you’re free to use her body as you please, she doesn’t need to be smart.

That’s so hot, imagine fucking the shit out of her and she doesn’t even know what’s going on, and she’s naked in the bed with you mouth open like the retard she is. Oh my digital footprint will be so unforgiving but I don’t care.
chad only

That's sounds pedophilic but okay

The mental state of modern men.

Nah thats not okay man. Might as well get a sexdoll instead.

This. Blind women still prefer good looking men. Disabled women, autistic women, women in wheelchairs, they are just like regular women, they only want an attractive man.

You're coping by thinking you could be some retarded's woman ''savior''.
How do blind women prefer good looking men if they cannot even see? Genuine question

Chad fucked these rare girls raw already.

How do blind women prefer good looking men if they cannot even see? Genuine question
Blind women are still women. Naturally, they prefer good looking men.

Blind women are still women. Naturally, they prefer good looking men.
Brutal shit

All women are retarded

please find God
Why? Did you lose him?

Is you're puppy named god?

That's a cool name for a puppy bro!

Next doge I get, I'll very strongly consider it...

People around them would say if they are good looking so its really just a status thing, and if you intend on a serious relationship with a blind foid she could touch your chin area to see if you are recessed or not, you could probably get an idea of your partners height even while blind and stuff

If you would like I could link you to a FACEANDLMS video where he covers a disabled foid (not blind but still relevant) who has extremely high and entitled dating standards

People around them would say if they are good looking so its really just a status thing, and if you intend on a serious relationship with a blind foid she could touch your chin area to see if you are recessed or not, you could probably get an idea of your partners height even while blind and stuff

If you would like I could link you to a FACEANDLMS video where he covers a disabled foid (not blind but still relevant) who has extremely high and entitled dating standards
Sure drop the link

They are chad only

Nice dream. But she's already fucking chad.

She is in Chads room rn

What no woman does to a nigga

Precisely.

Until she accidentally burns the house down

tfw no tard wife.