Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fakecel trait: Loving your parents (especially mother)

D

dotdotdot

Greycel
It has recently been brought to my attention that so called "truecels" are wagecucking and becoming betabuxxers in order to support their mothers. Are you fucking serious JFL. This level of submission to a woman is fucking insane.

A real truecel makes no attempts to fulfill the desires of any foid, family or not. The fact that some of you faggots come on this forum (of dedicated truecels) and claim to be truecels after supporting your mothers financially or emotionally, is fucking laughable.

My mother is the only foid who ever cared for me :feelsrope:

Facts, I hate when my bitch mom undercooks my sausage rolls. I'd never support my family (especially mother)

Facts, I hate when my bitch mom undercooks my sausage rolls. I'd never support my family (especially mother)
Buy your own food, or are you saving up?

More of a cuck trait than a fakecel trait

It has recently been brought to my attention that so called "truecels" are wagecucking and becoming betabuxxers in order to support their mothers. Are you fucking serious JFL. This level of submission to a woman is fucking insane.

A real truecel makes no attempts to fulfill the desires of any foid, family or not. The fact that some of you faggots come on this forum (of dedicated truecels) and claim to be truecels after supporting your mothers financially or emotionally, is fucking laughable.
Brutal banpill

My mother is the only foid who ever cared for me :feelsrope:
Same, with the exception of my grandmas when they were still alive. My father cared about me too but he died already. It's just me and my mother pretty much now.

My parents are actually good (which is rare)
So that's why i love them

It was an infiltrator so they got banned
Haha, lurked for months before posting and then tells a popular user to kill themselves. Nice try infiltrator

Haha, lurked for months before posting and then tells a popular user to kill themselves. Nice try infiltrator
They never learn how to properly infiltrate

And hopefully they never will
Atleast get a PFP they should

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

"Just hate the only people in this world who can love you theory"

You don't deserve to be loved if you resent upon the only people who love and care about you.everyone in this world has a selfish reason behind loving you, but not your parents(especially your mom)

I don't anyone loves me authentically on a romantic or platonic level

Why is virtually every positive attribute of an incel considered a fakecel trait?!?

Why is virtually every positive attribute of an incel considered a fakecel trait?!?
because truecels aren't supposed to have any positive attributes or redeeming qualities.

because truecels aren't supposed to have any positive attributes or redeeming qualities.
I don't think having loving parents is a fakecel trait

I don't think having loving parents is a fakecel trait
what i said was partially a joke and wasn't meant to be taken too literally

i hate my parents especially my mother

I only hate them for being bluepilled but it isnt their faults. They grew up in a different time.

dotdotdot

Greycel​

JoinedMay 23, 2024Posts15

F_-_ off fellow gray

False, All incels should love their moms if their mom loves them too

My mother treated me well and cared for me.
Unlike father who abandoned me and didnt pay alimony, and even was filing lawsuits against me, because he didn't want goverment pay me alimony which rised his debt.

My mother was rised in very catholic family, and her family didnt prepare her for hardships of life.
She married as virgin to an ugly guy, because he seemed to be hard working and then he abadoned us, became an alcoholic, he never contacted us (except lawsuits), never paid any money without goverment mandate.
I need to mention that I am 100% his bilogical son, because people fucked in the head will still defend him and say "men he is filling lawsuits because he is not your biological father". No, he is my biological father thats why his lawsuits are ending in 1 meeting, he is just pure fucking evil like many men are.

So yeah, my mother is fine, unlike father who is definetly a trash and many men like he is are defended in manosphere just because they are men which is pretty fucked up.

Last edited:
My mother treated me well and cared for me.
Unlike father who abandoned me and didnt pay alimony, and even was filing lawsuits against me, because he didn't want goverment pay me alimony which rised his debt.

My mother was rised in very catholic family, and her family didnt prepare her for hardships of life.
She married as virgin to an ugly guy, because he seemed to be hard working and then he abadoned us, became an alcoholic, he never contacted us (except lawsuits), never paid any money without goverment mandate.
I need to mention that I am 100% his bilogical son, because people fucked in the head will still defend him and say "men he is filling lawsuits because he is not your biological father". No, he is my biological father thats why his lawsuits are ending in 1 meeting, he is just pure fucking evil like many men are.

So yeah, my mother is fine, unlike father who is definetly a trash and many men like he is are defended in manosphere just because they are men which is pretty fucked up.
very GrAY post