Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Failed Normies = A sub for average looking guys who are single, due to a combination of poor social skills and social isolation.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

I didn't know this was a sub lol. Someone here mentioned it and I found it yesterday. I guess that place and incelswithouthate are the only places left on reddit for blackpilled incels to post.

I suppose it implies mentalceldom of some sort.

I didn't know this was a sub lol. Someone here mentioned it and I found it yesterday. I guess that place and incelswithouthate are the only places left on reddit for blackpilled incels to post.

thats where my avis from!

Didn't you consider yourself a 4-5/10 "realistically". I remember you saying this on Bloc.
No wtf I never said that.

I can go through my histroy and prove I never said that.

At BEST I only claimed to be a 3.5/10.

Most of the users here are failed normies tbh.

They can be added to the ranks I suppose.

Nvm you said 3-4 lol, still not sub-3 though XD
I said other members have rated me 3 to 4. Some even rated as low as 2 or 2.5.

But yeah generally I claim to be a 3 or 3.5/10

Napoleon belongs there

just go for roasties :soy:
He is 40+ and he's broke. Thats the range he belongs to. He isnt some 18-25 yr old being told to settle on postwall trash.

A 20 yr old incel has every right to be offended to that suggestion.

He is 40+ and he's broke. Thats the range he belongs to. He isnt some 18-25 yr old being told to settle on postwall trash.

A 20 yr old incel has every right to be offended to that suggestion.
r/failednormies is probably full of 20 something incels

r/failednormies is probably full of 20 something incels
So?

As soon as some of them start making money, they'll end up ditching the forum instead of rotting away, desiring things they will never have.

So?

As soon as some of them start making money, they'll end up ditching the forum instead of rotting away, desiring things they will never have.
its over for napoleon

Napoleon only has himself to blame.

JFL at him getting mad at teen holes for being disgusted of a 40 yr old manchild.
is he mad at the teen girls? or is he mad at you for telling him to go for girls he doesn't want?

is he mad at the teen girls? or is he mad at you for telling him to go for girls he doesn't want?
Im pretty sure he's mad at both.

I merely tell him the truth.

He may as well be mad at the world tbh. I dont dictate reality.

Im pretty sure he's mad at both.

I merely tell him the truth.

He may as well be mad at the world tbh. I dont dictate reality.
we are all mad at the world ngl

no fucking shit
a user who (i wont mention his name) showed a few other cels his face was banned (my guess is because he was legit a 5-6)
absolute normie looking dude who relentlessly mentalceld himself, probs quite spasticated in the personality too but w/e
People at my uni are easily as average looking as him and fuck like rabbits

i legit believe that 25% of this forum mentalcel so hard

these guys need to try running JBW on some low tier noodlewhores tbh

these guys need to try running JBW on some low tier noodlewhores tbh
these days that is getting harder and harder. you have to understand these dudes are kinda fucked in the head and don't have many avenues to meet women due to social isolation. The best options for these guys are looksmaxxing to get to maybe 6.5 or to SEAmaxx

these days that is getting harder and harder. you have to understand these dudes are kinda fucked in the head and don't have many avenues to meet women due to social isolation. The best options for these guys are looksmaxxing to get to maybe 6.5 or to SEAmaxx
true
mentalceldom is a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back