Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel faceandlms last video made me depressed last night

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
brutal shit, couldn't even sleep well after being hit by such blackpilled content. I felt like shit.

Need to cope asap

I have a shit eye area so i'm not watching that ropefuel :feelsrope:

brutal shit, couldn't even sleep well after being hit by such blackpilled content. I felt like shit.

Need to cope asap

C693A1C0 C305 4DB6 ACE4 8C2A4C31C0ED

Time to drink alcohol, buddy boyo

I had the same thing for like a week

I haven't even watched that particular video yet but I know the feel because back when I was blue/redpilled, I already knew my chin, jaw, skin, ears, etc, were ugly, but used to cope that my eye area was attractive. The FaceandLMS videos showed me that in reality my eye area is also pretty ugly. I have asymmetrical eyelids, tons of upper eyelid exposure and round, kinda small eyes with arched feminine eyebrows.

I haven't even watched that particular video yet but I know the feel because back when I was blue/redpilled, I already knew my chin, jaw, skin, ears, etc, were ugly, but used to cope that my eye area was attractive. The FaceandLMS videos showed me that in reality my eye area is also pretty ugly. I have asymmetrical eyelids, tons of upper eyelid exposure and round, kinda small eyes with arched feminine eyebrows.
brutal shit. My eyes are pretty asymmetrical as well. My right eye has a neutral canthal tilt while the left is negative JFL at this subhumanity.

btw a little bit off topic tho but I have been wondering for a while, are you white?

I've found out I'm way more subhuman than I thought I were

Just watched it most of it, the moment he mentioned Ozil i had to stop. I have the same bug eyes as him
Mesut

brutal shit. My eyes are pretty asymmetrical as well. My right eye has a neutral canthal tilt while the left is negative JFL at this subhumanity.

btw a little bit off topic tho but I have been wondering for a while, are you white?
Mostly. How about you?

Mostly. How about you?
these results are pretty common for a "white-passing" brazilian, so to speak. I've seen quite a lot of similar results on DNA tests groups on facebook. Although lacking some native american DNA.

I'm probably just an average brazilian mixed. Maybe 60 to 70% white with the rest being black and native american (the last only being no more than 10%, probably).

edit: actually not you way more white than the average "white-passing" person here. Looks more like a portuguese one actually

Last edited:
i only watch his livestreams tbh because they're at least funny

Need to cope asap
Don't watch faceandlms videos while calling him a nigger, his people (west africa i think )went through mass slavery unlike you and mine, you don't know how much that hurts