Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Face it. The only reason Asians hate people making the "slanted eye gesture" is because, slanted eyes are ugly as fuck

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar

calm down dude, even if it's true that asians honestly are somewhat insecure about it

calm down dude, even if it's true that asians honestly are somewhat insecure about it
I was just pointing out how racism is usually, just lookism. People hate niggers because, they look like apes

I was just pointing out how racism is usually, just lookism. People here niggers because, they look like apes
yes and no, but kinda mongoloids live rent free in your head

and it's says from person that used in past to lurk in their own language communities and realized that they hate, despise and look down on whites and slavs tbh

I suspect the only reason it's present within mongoloids is due to a founder effect after all the people with better looking and aesthetically pleasing eyelids died off

yes and no, but kinda mongoloids live rent free in your head
Not really. I make a threads about many things.
and it's says from person that used in past to lurk in their own language communities and realized that they hate, despise and look down on whites and slavs
I don't understand. Are you accusing me of hating whites?

I suspect the only reason it's present within mongoloids is due to a founder effect after all the people with better looking and aesthetically pleasing eyelids died off
Nah, colder climate. But you have to remember this is south Korea,(intervew) they get surgery, real Mongoloid eyes look worse.

I don't understand. Are you accusing me of hating whites?
No

I said i lurked chinese, japanese, sometimes korean net when i was somewhat bluepilled and weeb. In general when as teenager i liked japan due to much animu ( :feelskek: ) and realized that they would hate me ( tho entire world despise european race ) and slavic women who slavs brag about are seen as cheap and easy white women ( tho indians and arabs, meds even more look down on slavettas )

still i'm slowly stoping caring than when i joined this forum

@SocialzERo
@DarkStar
@mcmoohyun
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Rapist

No

I said i lurked chinese, japanese, sometimes korean net when i was somewhat bluepilled and weeb. In general when as teenager i liked japan due to much animu ( :feelskek: ) and realized that they would hate me ( tho entire world despise european race ) and slavic women who slavs brag about are seen as cheap and easy white women ( tho indians and arabs, meds even more look down on slavettas )

still i'm slowly stoping caring than when i joined this forum

@SocialzERo
@DarkStar
@mcmoohyun
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Rapist
I see.

Nah, colder climate. But you have to remember this is south Korea,(intervew) they get surgery, real Mongoloid eyes look worse.
Similar adaptations can develop in varying climate zones, like the Khoisan. It's not guaranteed to evolve in one specific climate although some populations might be predisposed to increasing their allele frequencies corresponding with this trait due to particular weather conditions.

I was just pointing out how racism is usually, just lookism. People hate niggers because, they look like apes
I hate them because they are violent savage retards that are extremely obnoxious and overwhelmingly commit crime but ok.
I do agree with you about the slanted eye thing though

Notice how all the other mocking gestures to other races is for culture while for us its for face

no shit. its literally equal to people screaming ALLAHU AKBAR to arabs to mock their religion. Or kneeling down and wiping their ass with their left hand towards curries.
It's not. Allah akbar is making fun of the religion not the genetics or physical appearance of arabs

It's not. Allah akbar is making fun of the religion not the genetics or physical appearance of arabs
but they’re still mocking other groups, but since nobody is as ugly as chinks its not about physical appearance

but they’re still mocking other groups, but since nobody is as ugly as chinks its not about physical appearance
Mockery doesn't mean much when it's not about something you can change. That's why insults about appearances are far worse than insults about religion or culture. That's why slurs like curry muncher really don't make sense

Notice how all the other mocking gestures to other races is for culture while for us its for face
For what it’s worth I don’t think it looks ugly and would be happy with a noodlewhore

Mockery doesn't mean much when it's not about something you can change. That's why insults about appearances are far worse than insults about religion or culture. That's why slurs like curry muncher really don't make sense
True. The only mockery of Arabs among Normies is "terrorist" which isn't even insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back