Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Extremely ugly currycel is chess grand-master

I wouldn’t consider him “extremely ugly” he is unattractive yes but not disfigured or very facially ugly

You seriously don't know what discrimination is until you've seen how foids treat short dark filipino, nepalese, or indian men. I am dead fuckin serious.

I am an oldcel now and have had way too many experience of seeing how these specific races of men get treated by foids. These three specific races of men.

Very, very few people are aware of the discrimination against short dark men of color and fewer people even care.

Based as fuark. They’re uglier than niggers. South Asia would look so much better if the Aryans had wiped out the subhumans instead of race mixing with them. Most people would look white or white passing like some of the people in north Afghanistan and Pakistan.
@wereq @Transcended Trucel
true, India would probably be richer too and maybe even avoided colonization rape from britbongers

JFL, don't care. You're the one who's going to be dying anyway once you shoot yourself since you have no future ahead of you like you admitted in your Reddit profile, Extreme Aman :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No, just euthanize the low IQ curries who suck white cock like you; thought we don't need to do that anyway since you're eventually going to kill yourself :owo:

What ancestors? You don't know who your ancestors are because North Indian upper castes are mongrels :feelshaha: They aren't Aryans either as they were Northern Europeans :feelshaha: "Steppe and Neoltihic Iranian" aren't a people, they're hypothetical reconstructed ghost populations based on shared genetic markers. You are a bmac/north euro/aasi/ivc/afghan abomination stitched together, all of which had steppe/iran_n/aasi in varying amounts.
tons of self hating ethnic cucks on this forum. You'll see them wanting their own kind to be genocided/sterilized even and praising whiteness even though white incels exist.

Pragannandha looks fine to me. NT mogs this entire forum

He looks fine? You must be blind or have no idea what attributes constitutes “attractiveness”, you don’t know how to rate for shit.

Also how does he NT mog? To excel at chess you generally need a moderate level of autism, and you can tell just by looking at his retarded looking face that he has autism. Are you trolling or actually retarded?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 JFL The mod of an incel forum (who should be more blackpilled than the average user) is saying that a 0.5/10 nigger Abo-looking subhuman genetic trash “looks fine”.

Over for this forum when its moderated by dickhead mods

Last edited:
This dude is the definition of that. He wants Iranians/Central Asians to invade Northwest India and ethnically replace his own people :feelspuke:
Images 13

@Misogynist Curry 卐 skin is actually pretty white
Alright if he's so superior to Dravidians,why doesn't he statusmaxx or get a ll surgery. Dravidians actually agree that we have worse phenotype and skin colour than a northie.Even his own women don't want him and he actually admitted that he is good looking but incel because of his height but cunt feels like he comes from a chad race where every aryan looks white asf and keeps shitting on Dravidians when he is an incel himself.

subhuman genetic trash
This is some extreme projection.

Look at him perfectly fine and dandy giving interviews to Stacie reporters

He looks fine? You must be blind or have no idea what attributes constitutes “attractiveness”, you don’t know how to rate for shit.

Also how does he NT mog? To excel at chess you generally need a moderate level of autism, and you can tell just by looking at his retarded looking face that he has autism. Are you trolling or actually retarded?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 JFL The mod of an incel forum (who should be more blackpilled than the average user) is saying that a 0.5/10 nigger Abo-looking subhuman genetic trash “looks fine”.

Over for this forum when its moderated by dickhead mods
A lot of users of this forum actually do worship Dravidians for some reason. Like so what if he's shitskin? He has high iq bro. So what if he's ugly? He's famous bro as if it's gonna help him to ascend jfl. I don't think he's NT at all. He's autist who got famous by playing a North Indian game, chess. He should thank his North Indian masters for that.

This is some extreme projection.

Look at him perfectly fine and dandy giving interviews to Stacie reporters

Yeah, here he looks quite better than before, but still looks like an incel.

Lol I saw this vid on my recommendations and first think I thought was his appearance

But he IQ mogs me to oblivion

he plays well at least, chadlite carlsen even likes him. its not the worst fate to use your iq to find a place to stay on, maybe he can arrange some chess foid

He should grow a beard and take more showers.

Exactly, even if a guy is ugly, if he at least excels in a masculine physical sport (boxing, football etc) then foids will lust after him.

But excelling in a gay nerdy non-contact “sport” like chess isn’t something which foids care about in the slightest.
He’ll be posting here or join some hindu nationalist group in order to cope in the future. @Misogynist Curry 卐 which one do you think he will end up doing?

55CFBCCC 72EB 4DB1 B708 911A50FBB167

This dude is the definition of that. He wants Iranians/Central Asians to invade Northwest India and ethnically replace his own people :feelspuke:
Imagine liking your own people as a truecel rotting on this forum. Hatred of your own people as an incel is inevitable. If Jews were fully gassed in the holocaust, that would have been a net positive for the world.

. If Jews were fully gassed in the holocaust, that would have been a net positive for the world.
That's interesting coming from future Mr. George Soros Blackrock CEO

He’ll be posting here or join some hindu nationalist group in order to cope in the future. @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 which one do you think he will end up doing?
Neither. He will rope.

And then you have grandmasters like Jordan Van Foreest. Jfl you just can't win in this life

No I’m not a cuck

I may be a subhuman but I’m not a cuck :feelspuke:
A cuck is caring about your race, even though they hate you and want you dead for being an embarrassment to your people by looking subhuman.

Low-IQ faggots will unironically see this guy as an "IQ-pill"

Just look at the face that the foid who is interviewing him is brutal.

Poor guy. The only thing I have on him is lighter skin.

Cope. Look at foid's facial expressions and overall body language while talking to that dirty Street rat. She's clearly disgusted and repelled by that filthy genetic trash.
Dirty street rat lmao I'm dead

Ah, the Goddess and her Pet Mut ( If even )

Holy Shit at the Sheer SMV moggery in this Clip. @IncelKing