Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [EXTREME SOY] "r/BangMyBully : For those of us who want to see the women we love getting fucked by our worst enemies."

If you are stupid enough to fall in this trap then you are already lost
It’s easy to say this when you’re aware of it, but I think it’s pretty effective. Look at how trannies turned /b/ into a /b/reeding ground

maybe I'm just naive but I really doubt these people genuinely enjoy these types of fantasies or like to think about them. this is just how they cope. it's not a healthy cope either it's just upsetting
People enjoy eating and drinking faeces as a fetish. The human mind can be perverted in an infinite number of way.

Every person whom one can apply my username to should kys.

It’s easy to say this when you’re aware of it, but I think it’s pretty effective. Look at how trannies turned /b/ into a /b/reeding ground

Yes i forgot how weak the human brain is lol

Thank god I escaped soyddit. The state of that place has gotten worse and worse
Remember the good ol times when reddit was a place for free speech and civilized arguments? Me neither

This is disgusting, vile, and humiliating to the human species. I wish I lived in the 1800's do I could beat and discipline foids.

This has to be a larp, if not then this is so sad beyond words. Just fucking wow, pathetic.

The soy is strong with Reddit.

i am a worthless peace of shit

I am so glad I left reddit. The site is legitimately bad.

Degenerate pathetic sub. This is what those faggots fantasize about. FUCKING CUCKS.

Degenerate pathetic sub. This is what those faggots fantasize about. FUCKING CUCKS.
that's how people cope with the feeling of not being good enough , worthless , and never been loved or respected . its's all do to the experiences he have witnessed for so long in his childhood . they are wounded souls like us but the didn't face the truth like we do and just want to be accepted by the world of normies where the goodLooking ones take advantage of the ugly ones .

i personally feel so worthless to let a Tyrone Bang my Arranged married wife and watch them in despair while she have a good time with his Genetic Superiority . tbh . i don't deserve to be loved or appreciated because i am a subhuman worthless peace of stupid shit .

I saw a video of this on xvideos kek, photoshopped chat logs and snapchats of a black Tyrone bully who hooked up with the mom of the main character :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It was so pathetic that more than ragefuel was laughfuel.

Most of the members are probably larping cucks, larping landwhales, and larping incels... but there are still probably enough real posts there for it to warrant some...

Takoba Justice!
@Diocel

Daily Reminder, as evil as foids are... other men are our biggest enemies. Cucks and white knights must be thrust through with out takobas, cleaved in two with out jinetas, and gutted with out nimchas... (in North African history)

kill them and take their young virgin daughters as ghanima (spoils of war)

2813377187_720ebb390b_z.jpg

Legit as fuck.

We shall ascend via ghanimamaxxing.

and after the victory, lit a big ass blunt imported directly from our brocels in morocco
46f676dc95fd6237ae57203e67096b12.jpg
We shall mix the taste of victory with the taste of the glorious flowers of the Rif mountains. Our blunts will be presented to us on a brass plate by our newly captured eunuch, BrazilianSmegma.

@FrothySolutions probably a mod on that sub tbh
@Colvin76 :feelskek:

Majority of their user-base also posts on CuckTears and AHS

They wouldn't be fetishizing this if it actually happened to them. It feels fucking terrible when your bully fucks a girl you like.

They wouldn't be fetishizing this if it actually happened to them. It feels fucking terrible when your bully fucks a girl you like.

You sure? Why even have the fantasy unless there's part of it you like? Actual willing cucks exist. Who get off on the idea of the people they love betraying their trust. Why would this not exist?

You sure? Why even have the fantasy unless there's part of it you like? Actual willing cucks exist. Who get off on the idea of the people they love betraying their trust. Why would this not exist?
fair point, fuck this gay earth

We should make a csgo map with reddit servers to blow up lol

I can best translate this using memorable character is Arnold Shortman fantasizing about Harold Berman fucking Helga Pataki instead of fucking her himself, which is what he should be thinking of doing.

Helga and Arnold

TBH the appeal I can sort of understand because at least it's a realistic fantasy. Girl-bullies actually wanting to fuck the shortcel manlets they mock is mostly a cope meme, more often than not she'd want to fuck the male bullies instead.

So if the idea is to imagine a plausible scenario where a foid is enjoying a rough fuck, having the bully do it, cucked/soy as it is, doesn't require as much effort to suspend disbelief to engross oneself in the fantasy.

Perhaps we shouldn't view this cuckold fetishism as guaranteed to exist in isolation. While the cuck scenario may be the end-all for most involved in that culture, we should also view it's potential as a "bridge" where you use it as a gateway to plausibly imagine a foid getting fucked in a believable way, and then once you're warmed up, you mentally swap yourself in for the bully and keep going.

Example: begin with the cucked shit, but try not to focus too much on the Bully (maybe just a big generic male figure you know she'd get wet over) and mostly just the foid getting fucked:

Harold on Helga 1
Harold on Helga 2

Then once you got the O-face and she's full ahegao you gradually do the substitution of yourself:
Arnold on Helga 1
Arnold on Helga 2
Arnold on Helga 3
Arnold on Helga 4
Arnold on Helga 5

Without that progression, the best you can hope for is a rapey scenario where you tie her up or something, else it's not believable. Keeping in mind you're Arnold and have no idea about her secret crush, which probably won't exist for your bullies IRL.

Arnold on Helga alt

I don't know how workable my theory is though, I can't recall having tried it.

Jesus. I may be a incel but at least thank god I’m not of these people

I can best translate this using memorable character is Arnold Shortman fantasizing about Harold Berman fucking Helga Pataki instead of fucking her himself, which is what he should be thinking of doing.

View attachment 241737

TBH the appeal I can sort of understand because at least it's a realistic fantasy. Girl-bullies actually wanting to fuck the shortcel manlets they mock is mostly a cope meme, more often than not she'd want to fuck the male bullies instead.

So if the idea is to imagine a plausible scenario where a foid is enjoying a rough fuck, having the bully do it, cucked/soy as it is, doesn't require as much effort to suspend disbelief to engross oneself in the fantasy.

Perhaps we shouldn't view this cuckold fetishism as guaranteed to exist in isolation. While the cuck scenario may be the end-all for most involved in that culture, we should also view it's potential as a "bridge" where you use it as a gateway to plausibly imagine a foid getting fucked in a believable way, and then once you're warmed up, you mentally swap yourself in for the bully and keep going.

Example: begin with the cucked shit, but try not to focus too much on the Bully (maybe just a big generic male figure you know she'd get wet over) and mostly just the foid getting fucked:

Then once you got the O-face and she's full ahegao you gradually do the substitution of yourself:

Without that progression, the best you can hope for is a rapey scenario where you tie her up or something, else it's not believable. Keeping in mind you're Arnold and have no idea about her secret crush, which probably won't exist for your bullies IRL.

I don't know how workable my theory is though, I can't recall having tried it.

:dafuckfeels:

Interesting theory and very high effort though, congrats ngl

I feel like those who are into shit like this must have the worst post-nut clarity experiences possible. No way that they don’t hate themselves after they’ve jerked off to degeneracy like this.