Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [EXTREME SOY] "r/BangMyBully : For those of us who want to see the women we love getting fucked by our worst enemies."

maybe I'm just naive but I really doubt these people genuinely enjoy these types of fantasies or like to think about them. this is just how they cope. it's not a healthy cope either it's just upsetting

what the actual fuck, people actually get off to this? nuke the entire world already

Incels arent allowed on reddit but this degenerate cum skin fantasy is

JFL
Same with FDS. FDS are basically foid volcels angry because they cant get the richest/most attractive chads. They just spew toxic femininity all over reddit.

Whether it's a larp or not the fact that some soyfag is thinking about this says a lot.

Why even take life serioulisy at this point

Soyboy15

You seriously think this is real?

Denegeracy of all forms is getting always wilder, what was unreal yesterday will become the norm tomorrow.
Also if any cuckoldry exists then its pro-bully component is probably real, as cuck fetishes are a sign of inferiority complex. And to whom would a cuck more naturally feel inferior than his bully?

Can't get much more cucked than this. This is as cucked as guys who masturbate in the corner while watching their wives being drilled by Tyrones.

I feel like those who are into shit like this must have the worst post-nut clarity experiences possible. No way that they don’t hate themselves after they’ve jerked off to degeneracy like this.

Whether it's a larp or not the fact that some soyfag is thinking about this says a lot.
thats like saying FDS is larping incels like IT says

what the actual fuck, people actually get off to this? nuke the entire world already
Why are you acting surprise? Japs are masters of inceldom and cope and netorare manga has been a thing there for decades.

It's not even alien, I've had dark moments where at least that cucked shit is the only thing that seems real because I can only plausibly be the pining voyeur.

Why are you acting surprise? Japs are masters of inceldom and cope and netorare manga has been a thing there for decades.

It's not even alien, I've had dark moments where at least that cucked shit is the only thing that seems real because I can only plausibly be the pining voyeur.
I dont know how the fuck people end up like this, probably because of the jews but im not sure

I dont know how the fuck people end up like this, probably because of the jews but im not sure
The jews are at the core but the echoes of their actions spread far beyond their direct influence.

Japan lost because Jews turned America against the Axis Powers (originally they didn't want to get involved) and obviously getting nuked and having a bunch of American sailors come in and fuck your sisters/wives/daughters is going to demoralize you and give you cope fetishes.

I'm surprised they haven't murdered us all, instead they've somehow been purified into making excellent loli harem animes.

The jews are at the core but the echoes of their actions spread far beyond their direct influence.

Japan lost because Jews turned America against the Axis Powers (originally they didn't want to get involved) and obviously getting nuked and having a bunch of American sailors come in and fuck your sisters/wives/daughters is going to demoralize you and give you cope fetishes.

I'm surprised they haven't murdered us all, instead they've somehow been purified into making excellent loli harem animes.
america should be nuked ngl

Just what that site needs, another cuckolding subreddit. Lonely men venting their frustrations? Can't have that now.