Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope EXTREME COPES ON r/IncelExit JFL

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
Cope 1

"I really think I just give off jerk and misogynistic vibes all because I have had a few bad experiences with women and I clump them all into the same group "

Cope 2

"What i mean is, I can't leave backpill, without proofs that it's wrong, that a short, depressed ugly guy with problems to gain mass with 111 lbs, don't gonna end up dying alone " :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Imagine not having a once of proudness and stoop to kneeling down at the enemy's house and asking for help that won't do you any good since it's your physique and your situation that's the problem, not your personality nor the way you act. :feelskek:

I didn't know that r/IncelExit was a thing until now tbh.

There is no escaping the backpill, you're stuck with it forever.

You cannot be an incel without being blackpilled. These people are just in the first stage of denial, thinking they can change it. No incel unironically thinks changing how you carry yourself will ever help you get laid. JFL, I thought at first it was ex-incels who ascended talking about their experience not just soys in denial about their smv.

Imagine not having a once of proudness and stoop to kneeling down at the enemy's house and asking for help that won't do you any good since it's your physique and your situation that's the problem, not your personality nor the way you act. :feelskek:

Only way to stop believing the blackpill is to rapidly lose IQ.