Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EXPOSING A gay FAGGOT On this forum MODS GTFIH with EVIDENCE

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
If you didn't know @Vyn is 97bahater on .org. He posted some comments on .org of him liking femboys. Lets have a look at the evidence and I will also show you evidence of Vyn admitting he's 97bahater on .org. Link of Vyn/ 97bahater on .org admitting he's gay.

97bahater on a rate me saying he got hard to a femboy on .org link:

97bahater on .org admitting he's Vyn on .is link:

I'm pretty sure Vyn is a Muslim a GAY MUSLIM.

@TheProphetMuscle
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

Faggots aren't allowed in this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-03 235613.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-03 235613.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 115
  • image_2024-09-04_000513741.png
    image_2024-09-04_000513741.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot 2024-09-04 000817.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-04 000817.png
    36 KB · Views: 113
.org is full of fags I hope hes joking but he deserves to get banned

.org is full of fags I hope hes joking but he deserves to get banned
I don't think he's joking a femboy posted a rate me and vyn/97bahater said "no joke i might be gay i got hard". The femboy was wearing a crop top if you looked at the links.

jfl typical femboyfag

Big if true. He always seemed alright to me, so I'm hoping this is just a stupid joke he made and not actually how he feels. He's Nt unlike most of the Aspies like myself here, so maybe this is some NT retarded humor on .org. I don't know. Looks bad for him tho

Ngl he looks gay too with his effiminate asf prey eyes No offense @Vyn

Big if true. He always seemed alright to me, so I'm hoping this is just a stupid joke he made and not actually how he feels. He's Nt unlike most of the Aspies like myself here, so maybe this is some NT retarded humor on .org. I don't know. Looks bad for him tho
How would we know if he's joking or not? He can just say he's joking even though he's not. It doesn't seem like a joke to me.

Im nt, doesnt seem like joke

I don't think he's joking a femboy posted a rate me and vyn/97bahater said "no joke i might be gay i got hard". The femboy was wearing a crop top if you looked at the links.
Didnt see that just saw the comment jfl im gonna stop using .org literally every second commenter is a fag

If you didn't know @Vyn is 97bahater on .org. He posted some comments on .org of him liking femboys. Lets have a look at the evidence and I will also show you evidence of Vyn admitting he's 97bahater on .org. Link of Vyn/ 97bahater on .org admitting he's gay.

97bahater on a rate me saying he got hard to a femboy on .org link:

97bahater on .org admitting he's Vyn on .is link:

I'm pretty sure Vyn is a Muslim a GAY MUSLIM.

@TheProphetMuscle
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

Faggots aren't allowed in this forum.
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

I hope no one finds my looksmaxx account info...

I'd lose my two followers if they knew I was a 7' tall 11yo from New Delhi...

Vyn calling @FemoidsLGBTQ a gay nigger. He's projecting hard LMAO.
All faggots must be DESTROYED
Please nooo, Not another brocel fallen for the globohomo :cryfeels:
Nice good luck
Im gonna start the process this month, surgery next year
Its about it be OVER for him
Not sure. Tag them if you want them here
jfl typical femboyfag
Inb4 the ban

Attachments

• image_2024-09-04_003344799.png
    image_2024-09-04_003344799.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 24