Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most overlooked aspect on face: why seemingly unattractive men can find love but other men with objectively better stats rot on this forum

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
You probably have seen those posts on how other forum user observed short ugly guy being in relationships

I admit to have contributed to them myself in the past

They don't have great face bone structure
or height
or frame
or preferred race
or eye distance and color

They don't compromise their integrity by simping

Nor betabuxx

If they have friends, now there's perfect combination for bluepillers to sperg out how it's because of their great personalities

Today I posted the news on how Lauren Boebert's son Tyler 17, got 15 year old girl pregnant

View: https://twitter.com/Mollyploofkins/status/1633829656410607617?t=LsrjSo7tmzh_cfcDlMywxQ&s=19

People commenting attributed her son's success due to being white and tall

While I couldn't find her son's height, Lauren's height was 152 and her husband's height was 190

All the photos I stumbled upen had weird camera angle, legs weren't in the shoot and when they were everyone either had different pose, leaning heads, stood on uneven ground plus someone always had hat and haircuts making it very difficult to estimate her son's true height
Tyler

Family
Family2
Family3
Family4
Family5

I would guess it's around 166-172 more leaning at 168

So he clearly isn't tall enough to fulfill the ever increasing height demands of american female, nor does he have mogger jaw or hunter eyes

So what is it?

The answer is face and it's always face

There's been increasing tendency to treat facial looks as one dimensional as height where 1 is subhuman and 10 is teramogger
(and i think we all know which filthy african american is responsible for all of this)

Wheat waffles chart

While having good singlular feature is decent, face cannot be properly measured by analysing individual features alone, you have to acknowledge the whole overall sum the some point

The grand total is very important when making friends and (specifically) getting younger people to trust you

Here you can see the difference trustworthy face makes

Ext1
Ext2
Ext3
Ext4

Don't feel despair if you technically have above average face on singular qualities, you might be disgusting as a whole

While friends don't care if you have tall height, defined jaw, hunter eyes, wide shoulder and good frame

They're lookist anyways and will reject you solely because of your face lacking the trustworthiness factor

Don't let bluepillers convince you, that friends are reflection of your worth and not having them means you're terrible person

Writing this post turned out to be more tormenting than I originally expected

Hopefully you learned something from what I said or maybe even arrived to your own conclusions

Feel free to talk over what you have to say

Last edited:
You probably have seen those posts on how other forum user observed short ugly guy being in relationships

Or the same thing asian, indian or other ethnicities

They don't have great face bone structure
or height
or frame
or preferred race
or eye distance and color

Don't show any signs of compromising their integrity by simping

They aren't betabuxxing their gf

If they have friends, now there's perfect combination for bluepillers to sperg out how it's because of their great personalities

Today I posted the news on how Lauren Boebert's son Tyler 17, got 15 year old girl pregnant.

People commenting attributed her son's success due to being white and tall

While I couldn't find her son's height, Lauren's height was 152 and her husband's height was 190

All the photos I stumbled upen had weird camera angle, legs weren't in the shoot and when they were everyone either had different pose, leaning heads, stood on uneven ground plus someone always had hat and haircuts making it very difficult to estimate her son's true height
View attachment 717970
View attachment 717982View attachment 717980View attachment 717981View attachment 717983View attachment 717984

I would guess it's around 166-172 more leaning at 168

So he clearly isn't tall enough to draw interest from ever demanding height demands of american female, nor does he have mogger jaw or hunter eyes

So what is it?

The answer is face and it's always face

There's been increasing tendency to treat facial looks as one dimensional as height where 1 is subhuman and 10 is teramogger
(and i think we all know which filthy african american is responsible for this)
View attachment 717989

But the thing about face is to not rely on a single piece since all features cannot be properly measured when isolated

But posessing one single quality on whole outlook of face is very important when making friends and (specifically) getting younger people to trust you

Here you can see the magnified example of trustworthy face traits

View attachment 717999View attachment 718000View attachment 718001View attachment 717998

Don't feel despair if you technically have above average face on singular qualities, you might be disgusting as a whole

Friends don't care if you have tall height, defined jaw, hunter eyes, wide shoulder and good frame

They're lookist regardless and will reject you solely because of your face lacking the trustworthiness factor

Don't let bluepillers convince you that friends are reflection of your worth and not having them means you're terrible person

Writing this post turned out to be more tormenting than I originally expected

Hopefully you learned something from what I said or maybe even arrived to your own conclusions

Feel free to talk over what you have to say
Low competence literally looks like a cave goblin

Rich white normfag with a normie face, of course he'd get to fuck at least 1 foid throughout his life. Mentalcels who rot here refuse to realize just how much of an advantage they have just by walking out into the real world, if they're attractive, despite the hundreds and hundreds of statistical findings on the halo effect. :feelsjuice:

Fucking based. I personally know several tallcels IRL, but I've NEVER met a good looking guy who was incel. Even chadlets cannot lose, face is all
Exactly. Height is pretty meaningless unless you're average in face.